Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I will soon be joining twitter soon

I will find a catchy name to commemorate my time as your greatest troll, but mainly, to shut you down like you did God's Favorite. I merely have to be honest about what I've observed over 8 years as the GOAT.

Haven't you seen all the trouble caused since you shut me down? God still hears me as we talk more now than ever; and well, every person that irks me gets dealt with.

Good Riddance...

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please ensure an op-ed is introduced as such in the headline

Today 4-25-2021 there was a headline from a news agency named The Plot titled "Tennessee Police Officers Won't be Charged in Shooting Death of Black Teen After Release of Body-Cam Footage".
    After reading the article, it was quite clear this was opinion, not based in fact. Nowhere was the an alert that this was an opinion. This creates confusion, and sharply divides the audience. Please stop this.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop promoting Racism!

White, black, brown... every race is killed by every race, every day. Where are the deaths of law enforcement and paramedics? By only focusing on one race, you are promoting hatred in America.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FUNCTIONS NOT WORKIN

I have attempted to adjust what i see in the yahoo news feed many times and yahoo always places those same "news" journals back in my feed. Why do you give me the option to choose what i read when you wont actually give the power to choose what i read ?!

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. President Trump is gone.....

President Trump is gone.......partly with yahoos help.....how about you let us make comments about your new darlings ....The biden/harris crime family !?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Where the *%^% is the comments section???

I am no longer interested in your news since you removed the comments. These comments gave different voices and perspectives and you silenced their voices. Along with criticizing the reports, comments often offered up links to the actual true stories without all of the dissenting views removed. Talk about manipulating the press!!!! Make this right for once.

178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You need to bring back your comment section. Neutral Platform? Your bias not unnoticed. Comments back right after election day, RIGHT?

You need to bring back your comment section. Neutral Platform? Your bias not unnoticed. Comments back right after election day, RIGHT?

184th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Provide a way for readers to Q&A with article writers

Readers need a way to respond to the writer, ask questions and even provide either anecdotal or contrasting evidence regarding facts stated or opinions provided. Case in point, this latest Minnesota shooting and air fresheners hanging from mirror. The air freshener hanging from mirror is not just a "Black" thing for cops. I am 52 years old, white male now and had police pull me over for this up until I was in my late 20's. My children both in their teens have had this ploy enacted upon them. Without the object from the mirror, both boys, with me in…

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Celebrities opinions. Who cares. It is sad that people think they are important.

Too many celebrity opinions. I do not care what they say.

120th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. South Carolina Mass Shooting

Why isn't this being shown in your "news" feed? I know why, but I want to hear your lame excuse. If the shooter had been white, it would have been on your "news" feed 24 hours a day for days on end.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. give back the switches to delete stories again

We used to be able to remove stories we felt was offensive to us and they have been removed

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You guys are running a scam ad for "Guitar Shop", selling guitars for FAR below retail

Vet your ads a little better. People will lose their money on this one. Thought you guys were better than this.

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. What is your obsession with Donald Trump. You have the most ignorant stories!

Drop your Trump comments. Where are the negative Biden comments.
    Where is your coverage of the Border fiasco or Hunter Biden computer comments?
    You are a onesided program.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Your comments policy is ****.

Ooooh, let's let them comment but if anything they post gives us(yahoo!) the vapors, we'll shut it down.

That's a ******** policy. If you don't have the stones to operate a comments section with the abrasive comments, then DON'T HAVE A COMMENTS SECTION AT ALL!

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Comments

Yahoo, all you are doing by pulling the comments is confirming Fake News is real. By pulling comments you are just infuriating people even more, keep up the great work. Trump 2020!

203rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 264th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base