Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quit posting lying liberal opinion pieces Yahoo!

You need to re-instate the comments section Yahoo. You're trying to sway an election by letting this liberal garbage go uncontested. BS! An article today suggested that Trump is the worst president because of the economy, and stocks to better under democrat presidents? BS!! That is absolutely baseless and false. This continued liberal lie about the economy and everything anti-Trump is deliberate to try to change an election. Sorry, but we will be blessed with 4 more years of President Trump! You are disgusting and not even considered a "news" service. You just post liberal blogs w/Twitter screen shots.

188th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop the misleading liberal hype for your "pre-rigged outcome journalism"

the attacker in d.c. was a black supremist follower of Louis Farrakhan the head of RADICAL Islamic group in America. You love division and communism the way of divide and conquer its too obvious by your own writings.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No Rush Limbaugh news of his passing

Truly a tell tail sign how BIASED yahoofuck is

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Show less from" not working

It was working a week ago, now, everything I list to show less from is reversed as soon as I refresh the page. Being inundated with garbage from People magazine and about a million sports sources that I DON'T want to see.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do I restrict what I see.

I have never and will never want to see anything about the Kardashians, Jenners, or any of the fake reality so-called stars. They are offensive to me and show the decline in the intelligence of America! I keep selecting "See Less", but it adds MORE! Please tell me how to stop this trash so I can go to the few bits of real news that are available.

300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Confy Sofa Cover

I Ordered From This Company Feb 14th 2021 They Took My $118.50 And Never Received My Items.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. End propaganda

Your news feed is HIGHLY politically biased and often contains gross errors, while providing no means to correct the errors. Please end the bias and stop being an agent of the Democrat Party.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please stops showing ads from the pedophile Joe Biden, he is a disgusting child abuser and a communist pig

please stops showing ads from the pedophile Joe Biden, he is a disgusting child abuser and a communist pig

193rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I don't like being force to have BLM A RACISM GANG on my yahoo page. Remove it lefty I hope you go all the way down and lose your company.

I don't like being force to have BLM A RACISM GANG on my yahoo page. Remove it lefty I hope you go all the way down and lose your company.

197th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Very bad writing practices

Does anyone on your staff know the difference between news and opinion? I learned this way back in middle school and high school. Most of your articles are opinion. And they are slanted left or cancel culture. You need to be more responsible and either carry both sides or not at all. You are part of the problem by fanning the flames. And to top it off you cancelled comments... that's horrible and irresponsible. Show us you have some sort of education and fix this.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo, why comment section still suspended?

Bring back the comments section! Trump is out of office! You can be a proper news outlet again!!

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 300th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. bring back comments

bring back the comments

193rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The editing of grammar and spelling in the articles need to be addressed

Unfortunately, spell checks and grammatical evaluations seem to be absent in many of the articles I read.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop with the propaganda. It is embarrassing to you and the whole country as a whole.

You know **** well who started this border crisis. BIDEN did. He proudly proclaimed he would do this during his basement campaign. PS, Fascism, or blatant Marxism in which you are participating in, is a bad thing.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need a new editor for Yahoo news.

Need new news editor for yahoo news.

376th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. aprl 28,2021

they said,on nhk tv japan in red,not about Zealand earthquake after april 28,2021 they will stop playing detective conan case closed,on Nhk tv japan!

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. yahoo and everyone who works there should go buy a ton of rope an go hang yourselves.lol

this would be a great idea because there would be one less piece of **** useless website that tries to call itself news on the web.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base