Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The thing that was worse about the deleting the $300.00 from the Fed that Biden had

en The uded in his bill was what the Republicans said was the reason. Why
    would these people go to work when you were paying them to stay home.
    The same reason they did not want any more checks to go out. The GOP
    has been so insistant in making Biden look bad and his agenda failing they demeaned and slapped these workers in the face. The GOP shows the citizens in their states no respect at all. Even when Biden
    was going to raise the hourly wage to $15.00 they faught that. These
    jerks were never missing one days…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I go along with this Piers Morgan opinion, I am not a royal either and I am sick and

tired of these two ego maniacs splashed across our interest day after day
    and now they are on our TV ads about their movies about their life together. What they have been married about a nono second and they use fake babies as props. Thinking about both the UK and the United
    States being in this horrible Pandemic and they are flashing fake babies around on the internet and the TV. It is shameful. What they
    did about that interview was completely news hogging when Harry's
    Grandfather was extremely ill. Please get them off our news, mags,
    and internet.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Any one who has continud with their reading on the virus and vaccines knows a few

things that maybe we need to be reminded of more often than it has been
    publihed. This is one of the things that the media can do for good instead
    of inciting and stirring up confrontations. Now, media, you know what I am
    talking about and this is a good place for you to clean up your act. The
    virus. We need to wear masks right now while we are out and about.
    Let's not try to shave straws - wear a mask until we are completely out
    of the woods. When you have to to out social distancing will…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I agree with the NFL if they want to say vaccinate or out. This is a matter of live and

death. Now if you want to stay home and not get your vaccine shot that
    is up to you. But if you go out - wear a mask. But if you are going to go out and play ball and pass the virus on to someone else -nope- you have
    to be vaccinated. This is not about freedom, this is about the safety of
    your country and the people who live in it. THINK WAR, BUTT HOLE.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Get your contributor publications to present articles to a higher editorial standard

You say you are listening, but clearly you are not. Employ proper/educated journalists and pay them properly. Also, please push once readable publications like Cosmoplitan to send articles that aren't composed by a mindless 14 years old with bubble gum for a brain. If you can't do this, Yahoo, stick to providing e-mail and don't pretend you can play with the big boys. And, when will the 'temporary' halt on reader comments end?

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I love that Emoji of Simone, this is a tribute to Simone not the United States so why

be this US typical this is finding fault in everything. As far as I am concerned it is perfect just like it is. I would like to hear what the greatest
    gymnast in the history of the sport thinks about itl What a tribute. Side
    note to Simone: Remember to take care of yourself you have a lot of
    work ahead of you and you will do great.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comments

So you let authors put out editorial pieces, but you don't allow us readers to comment on all of the distortions and lies the author provides. We should be allowed to call out the BS.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. return peoples right express feedback

trumps return coming soon

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pres. Biden: We are no longer a bipartisan country. Maybe one day but not now and

who knows when we will get back to your ideal country. But you have spent too much time trying to due what you were hoping for. The GOP
    are not the GOP any more. They are from a different world now and they
    do not have a clue what would happen if they let their guard down and
    acted like they wanted the country to work like the ideal bipartisan ideal
    you want and have worked to hard to get their. Let's move past that OK? Let's get everything done that we all wanted to get done and once
    we…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Isn't this Democrat cute - he thinks that his vote is so important he will garner some

attention by acting like a freedom fighter. Of course, he is forgetting what
    this deal is all about in the first place. I will make it a point to remember
    his name and the district he is from and then we can remember to address his cuteness when his vote is needed. I am really sick and tired
    of this country and where every body has only themselves to worry about. Because this period in our country is very important and it makes a big difference who should leave their egos on the door step
    and fight for democracy. Will…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Just check the maps that show where there are Republican Gov. and do not travel to

those states. They put out maps all the time showing the highest rate
    of infections and deaths and that would be another way to decide where
    not to go.too. Isn't it a shame that it is that easy to pick out the states
    that are too infected to go to but the citizens of those states seem to follow the Republican way of thinking. Let's not get vaccinated and make Pres, look like a jerk. The gov. of those states do this for votes
    and they do not care about the states residents or any one who might
    travel to…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Southern Border

Hmmmm..... so the chaos, the death, the horrible mistreatment of children and women, the abandoned women and children in the desert, the over 200% rise in drugs crossing the border doesn't get top billing???? WOW Yahoo your biased propaganda news is just out there - you don't even hide anymore.....

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Propaganda media

Do you ever wonder why you and propaganda media are called fake???
    Well when your stories are mostly lies then that is exactly what you are.... an example is the story on Hannity and Fox news "are just now encouraging their viewers to get the Covid Vaccine" What the **** - they have been encouraging their viewers since the beginning to get the vaccine - especially Hannity and Tucker - but unlike you a propaganda news media they do present both sides of the story on vaccines - the good and the bad - which is what you guys are…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. yahoo is a DISGUSTING COMMUNIST ELITIST PROPAGANDA MISINFORMATION DEMONIC ENTITY. Anyone who works or submits material for yahoo SUCKS!

yahoo is a DISGUSTING COMMUNIST ELITIST PROPAGANDA MISINFORMATION DEMONIC ENTITY. Anyone who works or submits material for yahoo SUCKS!

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Democraps are gold, republicans are $#@&!!

It's hilarious how every single story about republicans is just a cheap hit piece while every story about democrats make the look like they walk on water. Yahoo, you are the king of the muck!!! I only read your "articles" to get laughs. I take nothing you publish seriously. No hope for you. All of your writers are hacks!!! You are just one of the many garbage dumps on the internet. Glad I don't have a penny invested in you and never will.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No Olympic spoilers!

PLEASE stop posting Olympic results right away. Give us a chance to watch the stuff on tape delay. (Or CHOOSE not to see spoilers.) Otherwise I won't be using your service for the next month.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I know we have a lot of misinformation due to the GOP doing whatever, to get a vote,

but this has gone on long enough and if people would rather believe the
    vote grabbers and the QANON that are abusing social media platforms
    than they are the ones that should take the blunt of their refusal to save
    themselves and their families and get the vaccinations. These people
    can hide behind the "MISINFORMATION" just so long and I for one am
    turning the headlights on to the unvaccinated, period. These people
    who try and use the media and the media and their own keeping the
    misinformation flowing - it is time to take responsibility for your own
    actions.…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This realization about HS grads making more than the college grads is not surprising

Back when I was a banker with no college degrees we talked about that.
    We talked about the fact that we did not need the college deg. to do our
    jobs, just the right training. But than the frenzy started with everybody
    thinking that their kids had to have college. They have created bedlam in
    this countries job market. Student loan debt that has thrown us into an
    enormous financial crisis. I read about 30 years ago in Time Mag.that
    this countries biggest job growth in the future will be in the service sectors, truck drivers, and there were a…

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base