Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why doesn't yahoo! have a HEALTH column?

You got columns for everything else ... COVID NEWS FINANCE ... what is MORE important than health?
    Is why you have COID in first place.

136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about you stop letting all these spam sites sell on Yahoo. different site name same layout there are 3 on the site today 9/7/21

There are so many ripoff sites on yahoo. The sites have a different name but the layout is the same. They offer too good to be true prices and just take your money. There are 3 on the site now. Do you even review who sells on the site or do you not care and just take their money. This site has fallen from what it once was. SAD

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stadium goods inbox advertising identity theft

Please stop advertising stadium
    Goods in my inbox had identity theft

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Could you tell me why I can't view my own comments?

Tell me why comments that have been posted for several months all of a sudden get pulled down, rejected and used to ban me from posting? Yet nearly the same type of comments used against conservatives gets to remain posted? Stop with the BS.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. tHE ONLY THING THAT THIS ARTICLE MAKES VERY CLEAR, is that people with

of money are not very smart and have way to much money if they think
    that $5,MILLION donation for DeSantis to run for president is a good
    placee to spend it. I always think that so much good could come with this
    kind of money but they want THIS White Male to be president. Think about that for a couple of minutes-do you need a **** bag??

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There isn't a way to report technical issues anymore. Selecting tech support only give me the option to sing up for Yahoo+.

Your contact options show various support sections but no real way to report issues/bugs. Technical support only lets me sign up for yahoo+ not report bugs. I've worked in IT for 30+ years, your procedures are very poor and amateurish.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How do I get rid of the "In The Know" ad? It's awful!

This ad continually plays while I'm on Yahoo and I can't stand it. How can I make it disappear and never see it ever, ever, ever, again?

438th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Geez, another mistake made by the Republicans, you would think that people would

stop voting for these people who are so afraid that some extra money
    will convince them to not work - they still believe there old believe systems about people. Theofficials as near as I can see are the only ones
    that never do any work.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I am very plaease at yahoo doing away with Bollywood and Indian news on yahoo front pages. thank you.

I am very pleased at yahoo doing away with Bollywood and Indian news on yahoo front pages. thank you

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. you have too many washington examiner news stories

you have too many washington examiner news stories

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I do not buy that the President is getting Impatient. I am impatient and I do not see the

actions being taken that will get our voting bill passed and getting the
    Agenda passed without cutting it to pieces. It is time to realize the the
    Democrats are in this alone. Let's face it, if I wanted the Republicans to
    be any part of our government I would have to be crazy, They are spoiled
    incompetant neer do wells. I will stop there because I know that I do not feel that way about most of the GOP, just the ones that are attached to Trump in any way. I am just tired of hearing this same old
    story,…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Is Verizon, Yahoo! trying to 'censor' our 'political viewpoint' 'FREE SPEECH!?'

We understand that there are policies for hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence on platforms. But when it comes to "political viewpoint diversity" are our 'comments & opinions' of this content wrongfully 'discriminated & prejudiced' against just because it does 'not' "follow" the 'rhetoric or narrative' of the platform!? This is why 'we the people' insist platforms should be 'regulated' due to the VERY HIGH 'suspicion' of "moderation ABUSE" against rightful 'political viewpoints' that may differ from the views of the platform! How would our forefathers know in 1791 to 'ALSO' include our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH'…

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 'We the people' urgently ask, "Isn't it about darn time we ratify our 1st amendment!?"

Oh yes indeed by all means perhaps the time has now come to further 'strengthen' our 1st amendment than ever before! It appears that a group of "suspicious" 'politically biased' platforms are trying to 'take advantage' of a possible 'OUTDATED' 1st amendment to try to restrict & 'SHUT OUT' our 'FREE SPEECH' on these platforms! Therefore let it be known that 'we the people' proclaim & declare to hereby ordain by decree to 'ratify' a 'NEW' article under the 1st amendment to include platforms! That 'NO' platform whatsoever may deny, censor, prohibit or abridge 'FREE SPEECH' or 'FREEDOM of expression'…

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add LGBTQ to list of curatable content on Yahoo's home page

I can curate the Yahoo homepage to my liking for politics, sports, entertainment et al. Would love to be able to curate my page to have more welcoming LGBTQ content.

Thanks for listening.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The 'ACLU': This is 'OUR FIGHT' for 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!

Has the time now come for an extremely 'URGENT' CALL TO ACTION for 'WE THE PEOPLE' to join 'Allied Forces' with the 'ACLU': "American Civil Liberties Union!" It is up to our diligent utmost 'duty & honor' as 'patriotic citizens' across the land to 'STAND & DELIVER' in the 'FIGHT FOR JUSTICE' to 'proclaim & declare' our 'rightful' 'FREE SPEECH' & 'freedom of expression' on platforms! It is also VERY 'URGENT' for 'we the people' to call on our elected representatives to SIGN into LAW new bills for bipartisan legislation to propose a 'DARE' Act: "Democracy for 1st Amendment Rights…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How about less ********?

All I want to do is check my fantasy scores. It's like maneuvering through an obstacle course. I sign twice plus the phone verification both times only to get to this lame page. Give me my scores!!!!!
    Then, when I'm ready to post this idea I have to sign in again! You would do well not to send me through this gauntlet again. It's rapidly becoming more trouble than it's worth.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. White or pale blue letters on a white background is stupid. Stop IT!

White on White letters on background is just stupid.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would be hard pressed to imagine that the powers that be in our financial world that

this credit card news is a surprise. The credit card companies are sending out apps and unauthorizations for an increase in debt without
    the card holders even asking for them. I have a good credit rating but it
    is only because I pay my bills, it is not because I have a good financial
    outlook. I am on SS so I am sure that I am not the only one that is getting approvals without requesting them. I do believe if we could
    try and discourage this behavior that this outrageous debt that we allow people to get into would…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base