Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Any service member who refuses the vaccine should be given an honorable discharge.

Biden should be discharged from the white house that incompetent piece of garbage!!! That senile imbecile is worthless to America so who's purpose is he serving? Your article: "Biden administration ‘strongly opposes’ honorable discharge for service members who refuse COVID-19 vaccine" is correct in one way. Servicemen and women who refuse the kill shot should not be discharged at all!!! Refusing the kill shot is not refusing a lawful order from Buden the idiot. He's not the president so he can't give orders to anyone!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If I were Pres. Biden, I would give these democrats a big Rasberry and start his own

party. This group is like the Republicans. They like to tell the person doing
    all the work that they are doing it wrong while they sit on their hands
    saying they could do it better.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I do not want to draw this out but the reason we have never had a decent gun policy

and have it remain on the books for eternity is because of the American
    people. They have been full of misinformation about the Second Ammendment and because of men who think it proves they are men.
    What a joke that is. The Republicans have made it an issue every election time that comes up but we have allowed them to do it.m If we
    never wanted to have people carrying around AK47's then make sure
    we have laws that will stay on the books to eliminate them. Pres. Clinton had a automatic weapons bill but the Republicans wiped it off…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why is teaching our history be such a stretch here. Everyone I have read or heard talk

about this subject has their heads up their butts. This country should have never let the education system in the hands of WHITE MALES. The
    Republicans started this culture thing and what is missing from the teachings is plain old history of our country from the first day until this
    day. The Republicans are against it because they are afraid they will look bad in the retelling. That is why their fore fathers skewed the history in the first place. They made them sound better than they are;
    But it is abusive to children to not know their history. But…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Do a thorough study on articles indicating CO2/GHGs as the cause for climate change.All current work refer to previous studies done earlier.

Current studies on climate change indicate that it is due to Earth interactions with the Solar Cycle, NOT CO2/GHGs. This obviously will affect what is looked at and how we can better understand/control it. It would not be worthwhile to spend our time/cost on something that is not true and won't lead to better dealing with climate change.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mark are you and your wife vaccinated? Have you made Facebook a mandated

mask and vaccination mandated business? I would be surprised if you
    are. Please let the county know.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I just read the headling of the Warren issue about student loans(again). I thought you

would have made a good VP but your quip about Biden just waving a pen
    could take care of the student loan issue certainly made me change my
    mind. Have you been privy to the conversations lately about ceiling debts
    and government not paying out bills? These are difficult issues right now
    and I think that the people who owe this money could start paying off
    some of their debt. You are probably saying things like how big of a
    dent could they make or something but let'd face reality, the here and
    now. It will never make the people…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why would we put climate change in the hands of some one that fought misinformation

that Trump paid to run in Facebook and refused to take altered video's
    down because he was in Trump's pocket. He did nothing until he was
    faced with the possibity the government might step in and regulate his
    offspring. This guy will better be sitting on the edge of his chair when he
    starts blasting things that HE thinks are misinformation. Like he would
    be able to tell the difference. His customers have made the wrong person a billionaire which is too bad., isn't it?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sen. Warren, would you give the student loan issue to bed for a while. We have many

many more issues that are heaping up and Pres. /Biden is getting not
    much from the Democrats which makes me very disappointed in what I
    have seen since he got elected. How many of you have helped us just get through the Pandemic because you are in a rut. You could have helped with the Pandemic but the Democrats that sat around on their
    hands and did nothing when Trump was president are sitting on those
    same hands now that the President is Biden. Do you all have an axe to
    grind with Pres. Biden that you have left him…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think it is great that Pres. Bush is stepping up to help Liz Cheney. She has been

the example we would all want to follow when the politics can not be
    trusted any more. She seems to be a true blue Republican and an example for her Party and the country to look up to. This is horrible what
    has happened to our country but with more people like Pres. Bush and
    Liz Cheney we will get back to acting like mature adults with ethics

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I sincerely doubt you want suggestions. The article just posted about "Missing White Woman Syndrome" is only written to cause further divide

When will Yahoo STOP printing/reporting one side of a story? The story written by Dylan Stableford is just a sad way to try and further divide the country. You, by posting so many stories about this all over your page is in fact doing exactly what the article is targeting. No one asked for this to be national news, the media did it so why are you trying to make it a racial thing when you are responsible? Yahoo took away our ability to comment on anything post, which is taking away our free speech and all you do is…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Way more articles on Trump than the BORDER CRISIS!

Way more articles on Trump than the BORDER CRISIS!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 'PLATFORM' Act: "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Tradition of Freedoms & Oppose Retaliating Monopolies!"

Lately has anyone heard it appears that platforms have made it a 'national all out issue' to 'INSULT & ATTACK' our 'FREE SPEECH!?' Did anyone think the "mysterious" SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was a 'COWARDLY INSULT' just to 'ATTACK' our 'FREE SPEECH & freedom of expression!?' 'WE THE PEOPLE' HIGHLY believe it is 'NOW' time to 'TAKE BACK' our 'FREE SPEECH' & put it right back where it 'belongs'...on 'platforms!' It is VERY 'URGENT' that Congress & more states across the land SIGN into LAW a 'PLATFORM' Act! Yes 'NEW LAW' the meaning of 'PLATFORM': "Preserve Liberty 1st…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pres. Biden, we might not be at war outside of our country which is good,but the GOP

is at war with us and we also have some democrats that are on the fight
    with the GOP. It seems like not a whole lot of people are wanting us to
    ceed and I think your Agenda is the best thing that has happened for
    a long long time but maybe that is the problem with the naysayers out
    here. They are envious and if they are not the ones doing it then they
    do not want it to happen. The Republicans are a shameful bunch and
    they only want to be in power themselves so they are against…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Here we go, the media making the news and not being close to reality. Should we all

leave the country and the media could play house with out us. I am talking about the media's drastic srticle about the market. They say that
    the stock market is falling and is doomed so I looked up the actual DOW
    One year ago it was at $ 27,000. today it is at $ 34,000.00. So it looks like the media is wrong again unless you are standing on your heads and
    the figures that are up are really down. HELLO.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Newsome will never be president.

your article:"Why Gavin Newsom will likely have to wait for a White House bid"

is another joke. Newsome will never be president. He stole the recall election blatantly. He got caught but doesn't know it yet. He will be in jail before he ever gets into the white house!!! The day of reckoning is coming for all of you liars and cheaters!!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The white house is in the hands of lunatics.

Your article:"White House: Migrants don't need travelers' vaccine proof because 'they're not intending to stay'" is proof that the Biden administration is a bunch if lunatics!!! Migrants coming into the country do not need vaccine proof because they're not intending to stay is madness. But since the vaccine is really nithing more than a euthanasia shot and the left doesn't want to kill off their new voting base and exterminate their opposition no vaccines for their slaves!!! I live abroad and need to show proof of vaccine or a negative test to fly home. i am an American citizen!!! But…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No more Chrissy Teigen articles, please!

No more Chrissy Teigen articles, please.

408th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It worries me when Greta starts talking about getting back on the streets. Now is not

the time to get too militent, too many of the nasties are out on the street
    and they are not talking climate change; I know how frustrating it must be
    to see the things that need to get done but right now, as much as Pres.
    Biden realizes what needs to be done and he is trying to get his agenda
    on line, he is running into the same roadblocks 'Greta is and this has been going on for decades(HA). Pres. Biden does have the immediate
    Pandemic facing us right now that needs to take front and center but we…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base