Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Does the media see where they play such a part in this misinformation when they

publish these stories and pictures of Trump's threats? When they stop
    playing these games with him, it will stop this diease from running through our country. The media has to start facing up to their parts. When
    I seen the photo and headline of the media's misinformation it made it
    sound like Trump was winning over the lies he has told. STOP THESE
    LIES AND IF THE MEDIA DOESN'T STOP THIS IT IS GOING TO COME BACK TO BITE THEM IN THE POCKET BOOK.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hoping for more elevated homepage "news"

Your constant flow of starlets in their bikinis on the Yahoo home page is tiresome and very retro. Reminds me of Doris Day movies, with titillation about being in states of undress. I don't mind what your editors look at in their free time, but don't force it on the general public.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep pushing your lies.

Your article:"Vaccine and mask mandates increasingly popular in Fox News poll, as pandemic concerns rise" is total cr@p!!! Whi did you poll? Liberals? Your article is so full of it. No way any of the stats you give in that piece if schitt is factual. More programming the masses.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Phone verification for Ukraine is broken due to adding excessive zero

Full phone number in Ukraine is 12 digits, 3 for country code (380) and 9 for national number. In an account setup, phone verification for Ukraine proposes country code 380 (correct), then I enter 9 digits and it automatically adds zero. If for example full phone is +380-99-555-12-34, I enter 995551234 but it then says "sending to 380 099 555 1234", which is wrong. In real no SMS or analog is got, and I guess this is for the same error. Please remove this excessive zero.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please stop showing every woman celebrity in a bikini!!

Please stop showing every woman celebrity in a bikini!! Or at least do half and half with the men included! Gets tiring seeing womens' butts and ***** all the time.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clean up your headlines please. Young people read.

You people need to clean up the headlines on your news features. Young kids get on here and I don't appreciate the language you use sometimes. It's bad enough they'll pick this up everywhere else but I would hope a news veune such as you would rise above foul language just to get a point across. Frankly, if it wouldn't be put in print, then it shouldn't be one of your headlines. Professionalism seems to have escaped you.
    One more thing, if a story is posted, please don't post the same story more than once. If a person is using…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "For the People Act": Include 'Net Neutrality' to ensure 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!

'We the people' HIGHLY believe it is time to SIGN into LAW the "For the People Act!" MAKE IT LAW: The top 10% elite class 'pay back' their FAIR SHARE of taxes (restrict deferred taxes) 39.6% for income, capital gains & corporate taxes! 'Cost of Living Wages': Small business $15hr. - large business $20hr.! Affordable healthcare, housing & education! Because of the recent events surrounding the "mysterious" SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers 'WE THE PEOPLE' hereby DEMAND AT ONCE for the "For the People Act" to also include "Net Neutrality" to 'ENFORCE' our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to "legitimate"…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This mega church preacher is just another fakse preacher.

"Business Insider
    Texas megachurch preacher and Trump devotee says there is no 'credible religious argument' against COVID-19 vaccines"

Anyone who goes to a mega church needs to have their head examined. These mega church preachers are all about the money. They use the Gospel of Jesus to gain filthy lucre. They will be judged when the time comes and will be judged harshly. They always teach prosperity which is what people loke to hear. Ear tickling preaching. There is no basis for Christians to not take the death shot? There is plenty!!! I personally have a very strong sensation inside…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. there is a problem

In the last two days I've had four winning oppurtunities that did not connect to the full page so that i could complete my entries. Was this just me or has it been a system wide problem?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. These so-called evangelicals do not represent Jesus Christ. They represent they represent themselves.

"White Gen X and millennial evangelicals are losing faith in the conservative culture wars"

The millwnial evangelicals do not represent Jesus Christ. They hace a compromised faith. They compromise with the world. Jesus did not compromise with the world in the past, present or future. Christians,vtrue Bibke believing Christians have a deep love and respect for women. We do not abuse them. God tells us to love our wives. I don't know any abusive Christian husbands. Not in my church. I do take the Bible literally when it is to be taken that way. It is not difficult to know…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If it is not a mandate for all we need to stop and redo, it is time to be as tough as you

can be Pres. Biden. You are a nice guy znd you hate to push people
    around but the American people have lost their ability to use their common sense. That is an obwervation and not a judgment. So Pres.
    Biden do your thing and flood this country with mandates, PERIOD

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have never dismissed a president until we elected Trump. I did not agree a lot with

{res/ Bush but did not dismiss him or consider him an oaf. I have not had
    much faith in this country because I knew our history and I was insulted
    by it and disappointed in our refusal to clean it up and face who we have
    been for centuries. Like all American's I had favorite President and right
    now Pres. Biden is my favorite one. He willingly took on a country that
    is a mess and he had dived into to it with gusto. He is a human so he will make some mistakes but I did not expect him…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dr. I applaud and admire you. You are needed and people like you are needed if we

want to bring sanity into our country, not just in medical avenues but ever
    avenue that the politicians have inflitetrated. They should not be involved
    in issues they know knowness about and to reach furthur, they do not
    know much about anything by their recent actions and behaviors. They
    have shown they are petty, selfish and immature individuals that are not
    capable to be running our country. Thank you, Doctor, for being courageous and doing what is right for our country.
    I did not make this clear but I am writing about the doctor that performed an illegal abortion on…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Feedback

Is Yahoo so desperate for articles that you have to have the same article 3 or 4 times. But by a different source. Sad to think that you are hard up for material that you have to duplicate your stories. No other search engine does this, JUST YOU. Really sad.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Verizon, sell Yahoo to someone who knows how to read

It's amazing that I see the same story 15 rows down from where it was posted, on the same page.
    Is anyone at home?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This is the type of items that myself and others are protesting on Yahoo. I do not care

to see this woman with her belly hanging out from her pregnancy. I am
    sure that seeing the behavior of this family does not coincide with me and
    what I want to see because her whole family is always displaying the bodies and why? Wouldn't the National Enquirer be a more nateral place
    to show these pictures. I agree that both men and women bodies, if they are people that I would love and want to see would be a different
    story but I wouldn't publish them online for millions to see because I
    do not feel that these millions…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You are not including the People's Party of Canada in your surveys. They have more points than the Green Party and more federal candidates

You are not including the People's Party of Canada in your surveys. They have more points than the Green Party and more federal candidates

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How about you stop letting all these spam sites sell on Yahoo. different site name same layout there are 3 on the site today 9/7/21

There are so many ripoff sites on yahoo. The sites have a different name but the layout is the same. They offer too good to be true prices and just take your money. There are 3 on the site now. Do you even review who sells on the site or do you not care and just take their money. This site has fallen from what it once was. SAD

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When will I be able to comment again?!!?!?!?

Been blocked from commenting for over a month now. What gives, yahoo?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop putting false headlines to attract people to an article

Stop putting false headlines to attract people to an article

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)