Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This governor who is a Republican was so stricken by the news of the Delta Variant

made him want to *** and throw up. Since he is a Republican he is the
    only Gov. that would do that by never suggest putting a mask on.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow Yahoo users to comment on news stories again!

Yahoo users deserve much better that what we are currently getting from Yahoo. No more answers. No more comments sections. While I do not usually like reading the national and international propaganda articles on Yahoo, I do like reading real comments from real people from around the U.S. and the world. I quit using my Yahoo email address except for junk and spam emails because it is no longer secure. Very sad, Yahoo. Your company no longer cares about its users and what we think, and it shows.

498th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Information sites frozen - un able to scroll down to read rest of the story.

I do not want YAHOO PLUS. BUT IT APPEARS that Some Yahoo idiot CEO has made the techs freeze the articles , so you can not read them. This is not good and appears to be part of Adoph TRAMPS power grab and minipulation scream. Yahoo should be above this!

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm not happy for the kids in Florida but time will tell how these parents will treat these

enormous responsibilities that have been placed in their hands. It was
    mentioned that the parents are the best to choose for their kids. I disagree with this, parents do not have the expertise to choose for their
    kids when it comes to something as serious as the Delta variant but in
    Florida, the proof will be in the pudding. The medical experts have spoke
    as to what they believe to be the safest for their kids so if the parents
    follow their advise, that will be good. This has not been an easy time
    for people and our elected official…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Here we go again-a reporter writing a head line to a story which manipulates the

the weight of a story. He states that an expert has stated that Pres. Biden
    was absolutely in error when he declared a victory over the Pandemic in
    May. That in itself is wrong. It misrepresents what the President did in
    May. I believe that he did not declare victory but he promised to have
    a certain amount of people vaccinated by July 4. He did not anticpate
    the people would refuse to be vaccinated. But back to the EXPERT,
    the person the reporter was calling an expert was not an expert in the
    entire picture of Pandemic's. She was…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You know what they say about hind sight?? Well, in reality there is no hind sight worth

listening too. Because wecan not even try to redo what was done. But, yes, now we know it was too soon to declare a victory. But this can not
    belaid at Pres. Bidens feet entirely. This country through out this Pandemic has shown that we are a group of people who are spoiled and
    immature. This starts at the top, with most of or elected officials talking
    about nothing short of an obsession about the economy. But you can
    see this in the actions of most Americans. BUY BUY BUY The people
    are spending too much, the people are spending…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix your fantasy baseball, your site doesn't load properly. Who programmed this garbage?

your fantasy baseball doesn't work. someone messed up big time

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop posting BoPo stories.

I am fat, and I don't care about what other fat people are doing. I don't need to see morbidly obese people in bikinis or ****** feeding. BoPo does not inspire me. When I skim over these pictures and am always reminded of "You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear."
    But it is nice that I haven't seen the K sisters much in the news.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Will no longer look at any Yahoo content! Everyone should join me!

You make money off of me looking at your **** and not being able to comment! Well *********! Lose me, lose the ad bucks! Suck on it for awhile!

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please stop listing story headlines on your hompage that link to site you have to pay to finish the story, it's dis honest

Your stories often link to a site that you have to subscribe to in order to finish the story ..... Is your page full of stories, or just deceitful ads?

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trying to read an article and way too many ads pop up. It blocks the story. There's no x to make it stop.

You have not fixed the ad problems. Still interfere's with the stories.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow comments

Any posted article should allow comments that go back directly to the writer(s) and we’ll as shared with others online.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop identifying peoples races

Your writers are racists.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Whatever Biden decides is gold for you A-frigging-holes at Yahoo.

Your article titled: "Motley Fool
    Biden Administration Seems Open to a Lockdown, Which Could Make a Fourth Stimulus Check Necessary"

Is right in line with the communist takeover agenda of America. Sure, why the heck not! Another stimulus check to keep people from going to work. Why not!!! Free money!!!! Yip the frig hee!!! Then on your financial page talk about inflation skyrocketing!!! Printing money out of thin air and expecting prices to remain the same is insanity!!! But that is what you are!!! A bunch of brainless fools (but you really know what you are doing) ruining America (by…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FALTAS DE ORTOGRAFÍA

Buenas tardes! No es la primera vez, ni en el primer medio donde veo como se transcriben titulares o contenidos con faltas de ortografía. Hoy no me he podido contener y les pido que pongan mayor atención a algo que atenta a la vista. En la sección de deportes hay un titular referente a Kristof Milak, se ha usado un participio pero no han tenido en cuenta que el verbo haber hay que tenerlo en cuenta. Saludos!

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You're so predictable it's hilarious!.

Your article today, 30 July 2021 "Rep. Jim Jordan Polled People On ‘Trust’ And Received A Blunt Home Truth" is hilarious. You know, only the liberal sheeple, the one's who believe everything you spew from your editorial soap box, believe your garbage. You may not know it but even some of those who have drank your Kool aid are beginning to question your swill. The sheep ate slowly turning into wolves!!! When that happens in America they are coming for you!!!! No mercy on scum like you!!!

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Poorly written &/or translated articles

https://www.yahoo.com/author/rodrigo-neria-cano
    This article wrongly states the Mexican woman's soccer team threw away their uniforms after their Olympic exit (they didn't even qualify) it was the softball team. It is also so poorly translated that it is embarrassing to read. Do better yahoo! It's not that hard.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pres. Biden, please take the money off the table, these people do not deserve any amt.

of money for holding this country ******* for their typical childish behavior.When ever you allow people to bully us it will never stop. Now if you want to set up a foundation with the money, that is a different story.
    You could put $100. into a foundation that could go to taking care of the
    people who are long haul virus victims, that would be better but to give
    someone $100.00 for bullying this country. NO NO NO.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hunting season? I guess for doves?? The are catching them and caging them so the

"HUNTERS" can shoot them like fish in a barrel. Instead of doing this
    for the hunters of doves, why don't they do this for the unvaccinated and
    once they are in cages, the 'HUNTERS" CAN SHOOT THEM WITH
    VACCINATING SHOTS. Makes more sense than doing this with wildlife
    to give these 'HUNTERS" a rush, just think about that for one minute.
    I am appalled that we are doing this with doves. The longer I live in this
    country the less and less I feel that I have missed something, if this is
    called hunting. HELLO, HUNTERS EVERY WHERE PUT DOWN…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base