Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cris Cuomo shouldn't ever be taken seriously

Cris Cuomo is nobody to be telling us who should and shouldn't be taken seriously. The guy's a dirt bag idiot. Tucker Carlson on the other hand at least tries to get the truth out inspite of Fox News. Your biased, critical race theory, cancel culture soap box site has turned into a joke. The only one's that don't see through your BS are the fools who want to live carefree thinking they are making the world a better place by giving up their freedoms. Anyway, Cris Cuomo is a jerk. Just like his brother. They should both be behind…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The one thing that I believe about the Republicans, they are not interested in having

a democracy, they do not support the idea of a democracy and will shoot
    every body down when they try to favir a democracy. This is something
    that Manchin has not come to believe yet. Pres. Biden is getting there but
    he still tries to get bipartisanship approval on things because this is the
    kind of guy he is. I was like that until I have sat here reading about all the Republicans remarks and their actions. Just like today, Manchin
    has a voter right bipartisan bill to compromise Bidens voters agenda.
    It isn't much different than Bidens but that…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. AdBrahminshop AdThe Most Wanted Premium Correction Sandals 2021

This ad, and the company behind it, is fraudulent! They do not honor their promises of replacement, nor are they willing to repay the more than $78 I spent. The shoes were cheaply made (in China, despite what is stated on the web site) and not the correct size. Do you check the companies who place ads on Yahoo or do you just want the money they pay?

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why am I blocked from commenting on your site? That's a violation of my right to "free speech" PERIOD!!

I haven't been able to see or make any comments at the end of reading a news clip for a long long time! I usually enjoy reading the news on the site, but I have a right to voice MY opinion and hear from others as to what they think too! I'm going to find another news site that isn't policing and censoring any personal right to let others say what they are, or might have an opinion about! Get your all high and mighty personal or political ideals on the sidelines and let someone speak their opinions on what…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The one thing that everyone should keep in mind here.When it was decided to end

slavery, it was not the plantation owners out there with their rifles fighting
    the south that were against abolishen. It was regular people not *****
    owners that won this victory. So keep that in mind, who did they keep so
    many sercrets from all the people who were on the field fighting, who won
    the war, the people on the field that were fighting the south to stop this
    outrage called slavery. So when the people in charge tried to wipe the
    history clean of this abomination that was slavery it was the winners of
    the war that was kept…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Chris cuomo indicated that Tyler Carter should not be taken seriously and, of course,

that is true, but I would go a step futher by asking folks that do not have
    much time on their hands to not take him at all. Why waste your time with
    someone whole persona is finding ways to slam the very people who are
    trying to make this a better country, a country that vaues every one, right
    down to the last puppy that was given life. Then you have old Tucker, do you have the time to hear his nasty remarks about almost every one
    or any one that does not agree with him. He thought he…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quit turning off comments. If we have to read your one-sided liberal articles, others should be allowed to comment their opinions back

Quit turning off comments. If we have to read your one-sided liberal articles, others should be allowed to comment their opinions back

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop using different colors when annotating news stories

The Yahoo News Tiles contain annotations with sections displayed in a different color. Some people cannot see all colors the same and having sentences with sections displayed in different colors makes them very difficult to read. One color (white) will solve this issue.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There he is again, that Sen.Barrasso. He doesn't do anything so I think we need to

eliminate his unemployment insurance from the Federal Government. I
    do not think he has done anything since he was elected so maybe we
    could make him pay the money back that he has gotten already.
    He is harping on destroying everything that Pres. Biden has done since
    he was elected and I think that is a very bad idea. We have millions and millions of people that have been vaccinated, he has sent us some
    money to help get is thru the rest of the pandemic, today I read that they are returning $500MILLION to student that were bilked out…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Am I confused or has the world flipped of on its side. I received in my email a few

days ago, Manchin and Murkowski asking for donations for their fight for
    Voters Rights Act. Did they just lie and make a plea for money that they
    have no intentions of supporting? Ot have they changed their minds. Today it doesn't sound like they have flipped so what is going on. We know that the Republicans do not care if they lie to get money but now
    what is really going on here. Any one can tell me if they know.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bye bye yahoo

Im pro choice, mostly a lefty but wow yahoo! even I cant stomach your safe space comments. some are on, some arent and get flagged for L m f a o? time to go to EVERY site I use an switch to my Gmail acct. all this after the great data breach that you guys let happen with my info and let someone turn my PC into a bot.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This burns me up, there was a mini-headline indicating that an analyst said that

Biden need Putin more than Putin needs Biden. A ridiculous statement to
    begin with but I looked around for the story and could not find it. Clever
    way to do the news, right? The media wanted sparks to fly because they
    worked ******* keeping the Trump/Putin relationship alive and interesting. Did not do a good job at that but than how can you make Trump interesting. I read what little was reported with nothing really
    interesting to report. Both Putin and Biden are not dopes and they will
    not to anything that will hurt either one. Being that Russia is…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More Oakland A's highlights

Why don't you idiots in the Sporting section of Yahoo show more highlights of the Oakland A's. I open the sports section of the yahoo sports web page and i immediately see highlights of loser teams that are not going anywhere and yet see NO, ZERO highlights of the amazing Oakland A's that are currently in a SIX f...ing game winning streak! You sports writers are IDIOTS.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. stories

I'm getting tired of having to go through page after page after page of other pictures just stick to you story PowerPoint and tell that story

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please, give the President a break. Now we have 18,000 more cases resolved and

as there is time to go through the paperwork to resolve all the claims that
    are due a reversal things will happen. In a 5 months Pres. Biden has been in office it is amazing to me what he has gotten done already so
    let;s be thankful we have a president who is willing to do his job. I hope
    that everybody remembers that the Pandemic was his first priority if he
    was elected and he has done that in flying colors, along with a lot of
    other issues. The American people are seldom thankful for what they
    have and…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. turdism

Great suggestion!!!! Quit posting articles about the nasty Kardashians. Nobody gives a . Also, bring back comments and get off your liberal high horse. Yahoo sucks. Oh yea, nobody likes Lebron james. He killed the NBA

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. spam - do you have days when you screen for it and days when you don't?

screen for spam all the time, not just when the traffic is lower.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Thank you for homepage improvement

Just a big "Thank you" to whoever made the change to the Homepage allowing specific topics to be excluded. This change is now highly effective and most welcome. Again, thank you!!!

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm impressed by your article Rick about inflation/and not. It was well balanced so

the American people can see that yes, in good times some prices will go
    up but they will also follow a curve of what is really happening. I do think
    that prices will go up more too but as long as the American people see
    that they do have a choice in where they spend their money, there will be
    less politics attached to the word inflation. Gas prices since our using our vehicles much less due to the Pandemic were bound to go down
    and be one of the first things that will come back up. It has happened …

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base