Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your headlines are out right lies

You are printing lies and are so biased it is sickening.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If every one has been watching the animal video's that have been seen on the news

It brings one thing to my attention. The predator animals are starting to
    be more and more kind to their prey. Maybe we should start paying more
    attention to them and their ability to show compassion.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix your advertisements.

Please stop loading too many advertisements while you try to read an article. I know you need money, but this is ridiculous.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Your “factcheckers” are uninformed and dangerous.

You keep parroting the Fauci Pharma lies promoting the experimental vaccine, masks that don’t do anything and denigrating Hydroxychloroquine Protocol (Hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin [or doxycycline] plus zinc) and ivermectin.

Here you told us the “variants” wouldn’t overwhelm your precious vaccines:

https://news.yahoo.com/dont-worry-about-coronavirus-variants-overpowering-vaccines-experts-say-201248029.html

And 3 months later they’re doing exactly that. WAKE UP.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You're such liars!!

Trump wasn't trying to defeat the infrastructure bill because he didn't want to fix America. Your article titled "For GOP, Infrastructure Bill Is a Chance to Inch Away from Trump" is another hit piece to sway people away from Trump. It won't work. We are on to you. Trump was against that bil because the treasonous Dems hid so much anti American legislation in that bull like they always do. Mitt Romney might as well be a democrat. He used the republican party to get in office then turn on those who voted him in office. The Dems are the…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have one comment to make about how the people in America have no sense to how

spoiled and wasteful we are. Does every body know that the one thing
    that is on the top of the list that we have trouble with now and it will be a
    drastic shortage as time goes by. WATER. So the more we can conserve
    the better we are and in time we will be required to conserve because
    without clean drinking water we will destroy ourselves. So then think about how much water we waste and actually is required to leave our
    bodies healthy. Once a week or even less. Stop being silly this is an
    important issue -…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Your goal is to disseminate propaganda without anybfeedback

This is a lie:

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting"

Your goal is to quiet free speech. You goal is not to create an engaging place. People can no longer comment on your garbage. You are terrified of what people respond to your dung. You think we can't see through your curtain. We know exactly what is going on. You block comments because the majority disagree with everything your hack writers spew forth from their…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get rid of the ReCaptcha it's a pain **********

Get rid of the ReCaptcha. Aggravating to sign in, thinking of dropping Yahoo altoghther

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 623rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo = clickbait

Yahoo = clickbait

623rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stories

You have stories all the time that will say "Watch the video below", So you go to the story and there is no video. Yahoo has sucked ever since it was bought out by Verizon. Wish someone would come up with a wonderfully great search engine as Yahoo Sucks as well as Verizon

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The new editor for Yahoo has been cursing and mis-spelling words on the home page. Very inappropriate and unprofessional

Spell and grammar check this webpage before going live. Many mis spelled words on features and curse words.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please Forward to CEO: Do I have an OPT-OUT of Yahoo News? I pay for my Yahoo Subscription.

Please Forward to CEO: Do I have an OPT-OUT of Yahoo News? if you provide no opt-out, I will close the window after using Yahoo email. If you want to keep customers, I suggest you make them get the product they wanted to purchase. Getting a product you didn't want, didn't order, and can't use doesn't make a user out by shoving and forcing your link to appear on the computer window.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Permanent Block Function

Please offer permanent block for publications, celebrity 'writers' and celebrities. 'Show less of' doesn't stop this nonsense. Celebrity PR teams and the flunkies who write for them should know what the public doesn't want. If you want allow comments then please offer a full, permanent block. The 'writers' and PR agents can take a cue by who is 'most blocked'.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You brought back the comments for ONE article???

You only brought back the comments for ONE article? I thought maybe you were progressing and wanted to know what the readers thought, but I was wrong about that! Yahoo just wants to publish one view point and that is the very liberal Democratic point, not anyone that has a differing point of view whether it be ultra conservative or even middle of the road!!!

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adds. Locking my screen for excessive time is a great way to stop me using your news service

I do not mind adds. But forcing users to wait a minute to read 200 words is stupid

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sick of seeing pictures of Jenner Kardashians EVERYDAY! I dont follow them on Social media, but news outlets report it daily:(

I dont want to see pictures of Kylie Jenner's or any Kardasian plastic surgery face everyday! I am going to try to not look at YAHOO homepage ANYMORE! Since everyday I have to see those faces!

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. La numérotation en Côte d'Ivoire est passée à 10 chiffres. Merci de mettre à jour Yahoo.

La numérotation en Côte d'Ivoire est passée à 10 chiffres. Merci de mettre à jour Yahoo.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base