Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo has posted a story that came from the Wash.Post and it is misinformation

Both news source posted this story by a pastor that is calling the Delta
    variant a hoax. That is a lie and it is misinformation. I think someone
    should be shut down here due to publishing misinformation.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. News from Iowa today is not good.

First the Gov. is blaming the immigrants at the border for the virus. and the second thing explains the first thing about the Gov. ideas. Booze in
    Iowa is at an all time high, So one thing explains the other.
    Maybe that is good news when we have proof why we should not pay
    attention to the Gov of Iowa.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Propaganda

Get out of the "news" business. Stick to your girls in bikinis because that is the ONLY thing you do well.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please help me my account its very important

Hello please help me i lived in uk for about 10 years and in 10 january 2018 in emergency of surgery i come to albania and i left my phone and every account its stored in that phone i want my email back as i have all my photos stored in that accoun my account its dariuslipinskas@yahoo.com. My contact email its My brother in low account florianloka@yahoo.com

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fire David Knowles

Wow, you people really scraped the bottom of the barrel when you came up with this idiot. He knows Nothing about Global Warming, or just weather in general. Maybe he needs to leave the basement of his mothers house and get out in the world and really see what is going on. Better yet, open up a book and try and read it. Try to understand what you are reading also. And Yakoo, yes Yakoo,, stop acting like you really have a news org. All you have is just a bunch of raggedy half *** people writing for you (liberal…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I just hope that Simone knows that everybody is in her corner and she did exactly the

right thing. Took care of herself and her team mates. She is a great talent
    and she has exactly what it takes to face the world. I was worried about
    her because I sensed the amount of pressure that was being placed onher. The media does not think even once what they are doing to any
    one that is in the limelight. They are ready to take over your life. Gook
    Luck, Simone and I know this is not the last we see of you even if it is
    not on the floor amazing us with what you have.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I just hope that Simone knows that everybody is in her corner and she did exactly the

right thing. Took care of herself and her team mates. She is a great talent
    and she has exactly what it takes to face the world. I was worried about
    her because I sensed the amount of pressure that was being placed onher. The media does not think even once what they are doing to any
    one that is in the limelight. They are ready to take over your life. Gook
    Luck, Simone and I know this is not the last we see of you even if it is
    not on the floor amazing us with what you have.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Spam Attack

Blocking Spam Attacks by partial title. I have been receiving hundreds of e-mails from "Customer Care #xxxx", American Eagle #xxxx" where the "xxxx" are random alpha numeric characters. I keep adding to spam but they are coming in with new characters faster than I can add. Need to be abel to add partial title to spam for deleting.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What is this boob doing writing laws concerning vaccinations when he is from a state

that an example of good citizens. He is doing this to get attention from all
    the other ***** who have citizens that are less than good neighbors.
    He is saying that there should not be a law that says you need to be
    vaccinated. Well, that is hogwash. These people are not medical experts
    by any defination of the workd. He just wants attention and his share of
    the 70 MILLION VOTERS TRUMP HAS IN HIS PANTS. ( it may look
    like he has then in his pants right?(

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Your latest hit piece on Ted Cruz and Texas republicans is a joke.

Your garbage article on Ted Cruz and Texas republicans is a joke. You got it 180 degrees wrong when you stated "Their game is obvious. The Republican Party was, since the election, and still is, devoted to the desecration of our democracy."

It is the democrats who have desecrated our democracy and you know it. You are part of the agenda. You are playing your role in the downfall of America. You are guilty of treason and colluding with traitors. We see what is really going on. Biden is destroying America at all levels. Economic, military, education, racially, and biggest…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove Topics

This is why yahoo is no longer my home page: "Remove topics that you don't want to see in your news feed."

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quit ruining the Olympics with spoilers!!

Stop posting the spoilers for the Olympics! You are ruining it!

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your garbage article about Biden not wanting to fight with Fix is garbage

Your article about Biden needing Fox to push the vaccine is in part true. Biden needs all the help he can get to push that kill shot on America. As for Trump lying about the media being fake news. I have known this for years. You and most of the media are nothing but liars and propaganda tools for the leftist Marxist globalist who want to destroy America. You are part of the problem and will be dealt with when the time comes.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pres. Biden, throw down the gauntlet and tell the Republicans to place it where they

sit and so nothing day after day. Please stop wasting your valuble time
    trying to do this bipartinson agenda. I have written you several times
    trying to get you to give up the ghost. I know it is important to you but you
    must look at your opponent differently than I do. I find myself each time
    I read the news and what they are doing and it breaks my heart but it also makes me very angry. They do not look at this country like I do
    and they have no attachments to the truth or trying to save…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I hope that the Russians do not think that the US runs the Olympics. We do not and

I hope you do well at everything you all try.I know that Russia seems to
    get a lot of negative attention that they do not deserve. Some people
    think your leadership like to bully us but I think that sometime we do our
    share of that too.

GOOD LUCK RUSSIA, TAKE HOME THE GOLD BY PLEASE LEAVE
    SOME OF IT FOR US.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I think it is about time that the people who talk economy STOP. When we have such

a dire threat to the health of our country, I say ***** the economy and
    talk about what is important. At first when the virus hit us the most important thing was wearing a mask and our childish nation bucked that
    so fully that we had 600,000 people die. Now it is the same people who
    refused the most easy thing possible, the masks not are refusing an even easier method to stop the spread of the virus and both of the
    vaiants that have attached themselves to the COvid-19 - vaccinations.
    The childish citizens are doing it again- they…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What am I reading-you start writing about a fire that crossed into Redding on7/26/21

and say it had its beginning from the Carr Fire of 2018. This is harrowing
    news but is it nothing but a typo or what is going on with Yahoo

YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to see more content on latest movie, tv show and media app (like Netflix or Amazon) program releases and reviews.

Just have features and write-ups based on movies, tv shows, and what I call "media app programs" which are releases exclusive to the company apps that produce them like Amazon Prime original series or Netflix series. You guys do this in limited capacity, but maybe have a link totally devoted to this.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base