Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Communist cronies

Hey Yahoo,we already know your CEO Jim Lanzone is a communist **,PUNK ! At least let us have a "Like" or "Dislike" on your communist propaganda you call news. Hey tell ** punk Jim,if he wants to fight,contact me.

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What good news, I just read that Trump has gone to the trouble to write up his new

company in such a way that he will still be able to be President. Doesn't
    that warm your hearts that the former president would make sure that
    even if all the lawsuits find him guilty it will not keep him from becoming
    president; Well, folks hear me loud and clear please. If he runs the power
    if in the palm of our hands. We can not vote for him-now remember this
    next year, DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM. We have the power to see you
    we will put in charge of our country. A crook who arranges it so he…

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Well, it is sad but today BIG COAL AND MANCHIN HAS WON. THIS IS WHY WE CAN

MAKE ANY HEAD WAY INTO CLIMATE CHANGE. THE REPUBLICANS
    HAVE NEVER TAKEN IT SERIOUS SO WHEN PUSH COME TO SHOVE, THE EARTH LOSES AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT THIS TIME IT
    AT LEAST SEEMS THAT WE CAN LOOK TO ONE CORNER OF THE
    PROBLEM WHY WE HAVE A HARD TIME GOING FOWARD. THAT MY FRIENDS CAN SEAT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE CHAIR BETWEEN
    THE REPUBLICAN AND BIG COAL(AKA MANCHIN). iT IS SAD MAINLY BECAUSE IT IS POLITICS THAT HAS WON AND THAT IS
    THE THING THAT HURTS THE MOST. I KNOW THAT WEST VIRGINIA, HAVE LOST JOBS BECAUSE OF LOSING THE…

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The saddest part of this article about Florida and the Pandemic is, the American

people have reached a certain level of understanding when it comes to
    anything that is unpleasant. They believe the misinformation and lies that
    the Republicans spew out in greater numbers and refuse to listen and
    take action via the facts that are presented to them. One of the most
    blaring examples of this is their steadfast belief in Trump and what he
    spews out and doing the same to the Trump supports that have taken
    the reins in a goodly number of states. No reasoning behind this other
    than they lean with the wind or in this case the HOT…

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. So AOC is fed up with Pres. Biden and as per her he just is not acting fast enough.

Well, I would ask AOC, can you tell me what you have been doing to try
    and get Pres. Biden's Agenda to start rolling down the aisle?? Have you
    done anything to promote the climate change in this country or even in
    your state? Please feel free to let us know what promises were you elected for and have YOU checked them off the list? What about the
    Pandemic, what have you done to encourage your state to do more
    towards detering the spread of this insideous virus that has killed about
    750,000 Americans?? I know one thing about you,…

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How do I get rid of the "In The Know" ad? It's awful!

This ad continually plays while I'm on Yahoo and I can't stand it. How can I make it disappear and never see it ever, ever, ever, again?

394th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why are you translating user names in profile settings. this result in pretty crazy names

why are you translating user names in profile settings. this result in pretty crazy names. my last name for example is 'former'. this is a name of couse but translated to dutch it becomes 'voormalig' stictly speaking correct but since it is a name it makes no sence. no body ever told you you cant translate names?

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wow!!!Free doughnuts!!

Crispy creme giving free doughnuts until the end of the year to anyone who takes the covid death shot!!! Yeah man!!! That's what is going to convince me to get a kill shot!! Free doughnuts!!!! Take your doughnuts and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine!!! Anyone who gets the shot for free doughnuts deserves what they get!!!

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. here's more of the same - is the love life of people involved in the NFL really important

news that you needed to publish it. Is this more of who is wagging the tail
    of Yahoo's news. Do you just publish willy-nilly everythinf that is sent
    through on the wire?? Please change this policy whatever it is. Too much
    National Enquiry type news that it seems would not be of interest to
    the general readers.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. you have too many washington examiner news stories

you have too many washington examiner news stories

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The FDA is a racket.

The FDA is a racket. Your article "FDA Grants Full Approval to Pfizer's COVID Vaccine" is also criminalm You make false statements about how the vaccine has been extensively tested when in fact it has not. It has not met the standards for safe use. Vaccines, as you know, need to go through a very stringent phase of testing before it can be deemed safe for human use. That takes years of tests and you know it. This is all a plan to first rake in billions if not trillions and second to depopulate the earth. This approval is going…

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias

This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias. Not my problem your writers get flamed constantly. Stop ghosting your readers and blocking our ability to interact

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I do not buy that the President is getting Impatient. I am impatient and I do not see the

actions being taken that will get our voting bill passed and getting the
    Agenda passed without cutting it to pieces. It is time to realize the the
    Democrats are in this alone. Let's face it, if I wanted the Republicans to
    be any part of our government I would have to be crazy, They are spoiled
    incompetant neer do wells. I will stop there because I know that I do not feel that way about most of the GOP, just the ones that are attached to Trump in any way. I am just tired of hearing this same old
    story,…

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Is Verizon, Yahoo! trying to 'censor' our 'political viewpoint' 'FREE SPEECH!?'

We understand that there are policies for hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence on platforms. But when it comes to "political viewpoint diversity" are our 'comments & opinions' of this content wrongfully 'discriminated & prejudiced' against just because it does 'not' "follow" the 'rhetoric or narrative' of the platform!? This is why 'we the people' insist platforms should be 'regulated' due to the VERY HIGH 'suspicion' of "moderation ABUSE" against rightful 'political viewpoints' that may differ from the views of the platform! How would our forefathers know in 1791 to 'ALSO' include our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH'…

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 'We the people' urgently ask, "Isn't it about darn time we ratify our 1st amendment!?"

Oh yes indeed by all means perhaps the time has now come to further 'strengthen' our 1st amendment than ever before! It appears that a group of "suspicious" 'politically biased' platforms are trying to 'take advantage' of a possible 'OUTDATED' 1st amendment to try to restrict & 'SHUT OUT' our 'FREE SPEECH' on these platforms! Therefore let it be known that 'we the people' proclaim & declare to hereby ordain by decree to 'ratify' a 'NEW' article under the 1st amendment to include platforms! That 'NO' platform whatsoever may deny, censor, prohibit or abridge 'FREE SPEECH' or 'FREEDOM of expression'…

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Motley Fool Articles' Links

Please cut-down on provided article links from the Motley Fool, since they tend to be more of attention grabber to read their articles rather than the actual deliverance of their headline article statement. Whenever I have clicked on one of the article links and read through it, most of it much about something else, rather than the actual headline.

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why doesn't yahoo! have a HEALTH column?

You got columns for everything else ... COVID NEWS FINANCE ... what is MORE important than health?
    Is why you have COID in first place.

133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add LGBTQ to list of curatable content on Yahoo's home page

I can curate the Yahoo homepage to my liking for politics, sports, entertainment et al. Would love to be able to curate my page to have more welcoming LGBTQ content.

Thanks for listening.

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base