Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add LGBTQ to list of curatable content on Yahoo's home page

I can curate the Yahoo homepage to my liking for politics, sports, entertainment et al. Would love to be able to curate my page to have more welcoming LGBTQ content.

Thanks for listening.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The 'ACLU': Is this right now 'OUR FIGHT' for 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!?

Has the time now come for an extremely 'URGENT' CALL TO ACTION for 'WE THE PEOPLE' to join 'Allied Forces' with the 'ACLU': "American Civil Liberties Union!" It is up to our diligent utmost 'duty & honor' as 'patriotic citizens' across the land to 'STAND & DELIVER' to 'FIGHT FOR JUSTICE' to 'proclaim & declare' our 'rightful' 'FREE SPEECH' & 'freedom of expression' on platforms! It is also VERY 'URGENT' for 'we the people' to call up our elected representatives to SIGN into LAW new bills for bipartisan legislation to propose a 'DARE' Act: "Demand 1st Amendment Rights Enforcement!" 'We…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about less ********?

All I want to do is check my fantasy scores. It's like maneuvering through an obstacle course. I sign twice plus the phone verification both times only to get to this lame page. Give me my scores!!!!!
    Then, when I'm ready to post this idea I have to sign in again! You would do well not to send me through this gauntlet again. It's rapidly becoming more trouble than it's worth.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo used to be the greatest now it's too lazy to even fix the comment section.

How did Yahoo get so lazy it can't fix its comment section? That used to be the main reason people came to yahoo. Now Yahoo is doomed to mediocrity

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Who told her?

"New York Gov. Hochul tells Christian worshippers: 'God wants you to be vaccinated'"

So, did God reveal this to her? Please, give us your source. I am born again, still a sinner, and the Holy Spirit has put it on my heart to not ever take this vaccine. I know what God wants from me and it isn't the vaccine!!! The vaccine ia not of God, it is of s@tan!!! This woman is not a Christian and cannot ever know what God wants! Neither does Yahoo!!! Oh but they know what the devil wants!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. White or pale blue letters on a white background is stupid. Stop IT!

White on White letters on background is just stupid.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Do you even know how stupid you are making yourselves look?

Don't you see how stupid you are making youselves look?

"Red COVID? Coronavirus deaths are highest in counties with the largest share of Trump voters: report"

So, Covid is now singling out Trump supporters? Do you realize how stupid you are making youselves look? Probably not. Most of your readers believe the cr@p you throw their way. But you are truly beyond help. All of you at yahoo have lost it. You are a bunch of demon posessed, s@tan worshipping God hating imbiciles. When this is over, and the end is coming, you will ALL be held accountable. There won't…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would be hard pressed to imagine that the powers that be in our financial world that

this credit card news is a surprise. The credit card companies are sending out apps and unauthorizations for an increase in debt without
    the card holders even asking for them. I have a good credit rating but it
    is only because I pay my bills, it is not because I have a good financial
    outlook. I am on SS so I am sure that I am not the only one that is getting approvals without requesting them. I do believe if we could
    try and discourage this behavior that this outrageous debt that we allow people to get into would…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I hate it when the media just write their stories like the Democrats do not exist or have

an opinion that they might add to the stories. Here they are blasting our
    President's agenda and bragging about the Republicans and calling
    the President's agenda FAKE. Why would they not fact check THAT.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Raytheon's (RTX) Pratt & Whitney Wins $259M Deal to Aid F-35 Zacks Equity Research Mon, September 27, 2021, 7:01 AM

Those are Russian fighters in this picture, boneheads. Think of it as 'misgendering' someone.

397th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The clowns are at it again. Now their opposition to the President agenda has changed

now Trump stepped in and decided to move them to call it "fake". As you
    see you voted to remove Little Donnie from office but their lips are too
    attached to his butt so he is calling the shots. I'm counting on my fellow
    Americans to keep their vision looking straight ahead and do not be
    deflected from our vision of getting our countries future. We can not have Trump sitting in the oval office if we want to go forth and start
    building back our countries future. People had the wrong impression
    about Trump, he blows himself up as…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am absolutely sick of reading your one sided articles on American politics.

Turning off commenting while continuously spouting your one sided rhetoric is truly an act of cowardice. At least before I had the comfort of reading the vast majority of opinions that disagreed with your views to assuage my indignation. Turn on commenting or accept that your position is too weak to withstand scrutiny or discourse!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Advertisement Quality Control

Please research those that request ad space on the yahoo home page. There is a Chinese company that is advertising on yahoo but scamming members by advertising falsely. Just look at what has been reported to the BBB ssd other consumer sites about Lilicloth. Members need protection from predatory advertisers. Frankly I'm surprised Yahoo has allowed this advertiser to continue to post. Is it all about advertisement sales or does Yahoo also protect members from being scammed?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ******** articles with out social commentary

Shame on you for your one sided news articles, not allowing comment. The ******** report on https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-return-white-house-disaster-141200923.html

While you fail to cover t he story on the Durham indictement, involving Fushion GPS; Hillary Clinton paying for , creating the Russian Dossier.

If I didn't have years of contacts thru your email service, I'd leave today.

Change your feathers, as there will be consumer backlash.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The 'DARK SIDE' of 'Big Tech': To keep 'free speech' "RIGGED" on platforms!?

'We the people' HIGHLY believe that 'Big Tech' is out to "RIG" the system! To make sure that our 'FREE SPEECH' is nice & "RIGGED" on platforms! This "reckless platform 'behavior" could be an 'intentional' act of 'ILLEGAL SABOTAGE' against our 'rightful' 'FREE SPEECH!' It is HIGHLY believed that all this "weird, bizarre behavior" by platforms is "politically motivated" to specifically 'ATTACK' our "political viewpoints" 'comments & opinions' to keep things nice & "RIGGED!" This could explain why the "bizarre mysterious" SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers! It was all a "premeditated plan" by the 'COWARD' executives to 'DESTROY' our…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This couple who think it is important for others to know their politics would not have to

say a word and we know their story. But why do they think that people
    care about their politics? Do they think that any one cares?? And it is
    obvious that they do not care about others so, go back in your hole so
    you do not infect anyone else.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Nancy, whatever you have to do to get these bills pass do it!! I am behind you and I am

hoping t hoping that the American people are behind you like I am and
    our president has my backing too. I am disappointed that the voters are
    not acting like they are there but I can not do anything to change that.
    I write over and over and I'll always be here with 1 vote/no money. But
    I will always be here with my vote and comments.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. UGH!! Why did you have to write a story about Pompeo? He was almost as bad as

as DeSantis with his lips stuck on to Trump and just acting like they were
    in love with him. Both these guys, Pompeo and DeSantis are sort of
    neet-dowells but than when Trump spotted them as the kind of guys that
    would carry out his callings without asking too many questions. They are
    the kind of guys that were giddy with the attention Trump paid them not
    realizing that Trump was just using them. Most of the loyal Trumper's
    are like that. For some reason and I think it has to do with money and
    the story that Trump tells…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As voters in this country we have not been educated in the government that runs this

country. One jobs of the presidency is his job as COMMANDER AND
    CHIEF TO KEEP THIS COUNTRY SAFE. THE GOVERNMENT HAS
    BEEN DOING THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND SO WE HAVE TO
    FACE UP TO THE FACT THAT pRES. BIDEN HAS THE RIGHT AND THE JOB OF PLACING MANDATES WHERE HE SEES FIT TO KEEP
    US SAFE. ONE PERSON DOES NOT WANT TO GET VACCINATED
    BUT BY DOING THAT THEY PUT OTHERS IN DANGER OF BEING
    INFECTED. IT IS A HARD CHOICE FOR HIM TO MAKE BUT HE HAS
    TO MAKE IT TO KEEP EVERY ONE ELSE SAFE.…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base