Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1718th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. put the freaking comment section back on you afraid your going too get sued.

put the freaking comment section back on,you afraid your going too get sued

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. bill eyelash

Who Give a F*ck what billie eyelash says??? great important story about some green headed little elf

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 사기 광고

몇일전 야후 홈패이지 광고에서 물건을 샀는데 완전히 사기 광고였다.
    지금도 그 광고은 여전히 나와 있다.
    https://www.dewerscs.com/
    돈을 페이팔로 지불했는데 그 다음으로 아무 연락도 없다. 물건을 바로 취소해 달라고 해도 안되고 가짜 싸이트 이다.
    내가 손해본것을 야후에서 보상 받을 수 있는가?

I bought something from a Yahoo homepage ad a few days ago, and it was completely fraudulent.
    Even now, the advertisement is still out there.
    https://www.dewerscs.com/
    I paid the money by PayPal, but there is no contact after that. I can't ask to cancel the item right away, it is a fake site.
    Can I get compensation from Yahoo for…

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experien

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting. This is BS and we all know it As a Democrat it offends me that you stoop to such low tactics against the Republicans. You are supposed to remain neutral. I really hope the Attorney General hears about this and you are brought before Congress.

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why Carly Fiorina backs Joe Biden’s tax hikes

Why Because she got called ugly by POTUS and lost thats why and she makes enough money it will not hurt her in the least. These so called journalists are full of ****. Why don't you go ask Jeb Bush who he is voting for because he got spanked by POTUS too. You are pathetic!!

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Its definitely not yahoo that is the problem, its the audience. The readers are so toxic and one sided to the point that they are inhumane.

People are so insensitive, to the point it does become cyberbullying. This is true, so long as the majority agrees with their views, no matter how vile their comments. I think what may help: 1. People with alias names should not be able to comment, they are the worst commenters. 2. The comments posted should be posted temporarily for the public (permanently to their account), and then vanish after at the minimum of 5min. This gives all an opportunity to get positive points seen fairly and not drowned out, negatives isolated, and hopefully reduce a vicious cycle of commenters.

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What's the point of the "show less" feature if it makes no difference what appears in my news feed?

What's the point of the "show less" feature if it makes no difference what appears in my news feed?

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo needs to stop with their miss leading storys

Yahoo needs to stop with their miss leading storys

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. intolerable harassment by yahoo add and I only get a response from customer support selling their adds

My email was just fine before Yahoo started harassing me with that **** popup. Add blockers do no not block messages, that seems to be fear mongering to try and get me to take those cursed adds or pay for Your add blocker. Is Yahoo a Trump ally? it seems Yahoo is using Trumps tactics of false info and fear mongering to get what they want. I am disabled and live well below the poverty line so I don't want irrelevant ads to annoy me about junk I would never even consider buying if I had money, nor should I…

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop the liberal stuff

Can’t stand to even check my mail anymore with all the hate Trump articles

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ********, CNN you have abandoned objectivity for bias, you have "temporarily" suspended user comment on the "news" stories you offer us.

restore public comment on your so-called "news" stories if you hope to enjoy public confidence in your objectivity and support of Freedom of Speech. As it is now, you are engaging in the promotion of biased propaganda and the suppression of the free expression of public opinion. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SUPPRESSION OF FREE SPEECH WHEN YOU CONTROL THE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION!

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. bring back your comments. They were the most interesting.

Bring back your comments section. They were the most interesting bit about the articles-the variety of opinions. If' you think someone is offended, then I say I'm offended. Where do we get off this merry-go-round.

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Lies about Omaha I was there last night. NO problem so ********* YAHOO LIARS

There were ZERO issues in Omaha last night other than a broken-down bus. MORONS

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A discussion

Any writers that have had articles published about Donald Trump - why do you hate the man? Why do you continually write biased, left slanted and spun articles that contain a fraction of truth? One thing is certain, he sure created jobs because if he had not been elected, none of you would be working.

1718th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base