Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I love yahoo news/articals but there is hardly any content that focuses on men's fashion, health and beauty products.

Fashion trends for men, health , fitness and cosmetic trends/reviews and news for men are always missing on yahoo. Like men don't exist.

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to make a poll so people can vote in the group chat

Be able to make a poll so everyone in the group can vote on it !!!!!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why does Yahoo.com now have a pop-up (EVERY TIME!) telling me to click and get news blasts delivered automatically? TURN IT OFF!

Why does Yahoo.com now have a pop-up (EVERY TIME!) telling me to click and get news blasts delivered automatically? TURN IT OFF!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I can no longer comment. The comment button seems to be disabled. Am I being hushed up?

I can no longer comment. The comment button seems to be disabled. Am I being hushed up (censored)?

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. video buffering

The videos you attach to stories are *********. Do you test or proofread anything?

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Independent UK owned by former KGB High Ranking Official

Please explain why you run many political articles on your US site from the UK based The Independent which is owned by a former high ranking KGB official with close ties to Vladimir Putin.

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No New News ... Same Old Stuff

Same Old News there for hours and days ... New national news Is Not Covered .. unless it it Anti-Trump Stuff ...

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When will you create a driver?

When will you create a driver?
    Y Driver, we are waiting...

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Language Settings

I keep changing my language settings to English, but I still get my information in the native language for the country I live in. I would like English! What can I do to fix this?

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Terrible headlines on Yahoo Homepage

Hello,

I am on the verge of switching my email provider because every time I sign in to Yahoo mail, my homepage has terrible news headlines that I cannot avoid seeing. Please stop bombarding users with shocking, terrible headlines about people being killed on the way to their weddings and fathers murdering their children. If it isn't that, we see the latest on Hollywood breakups.

If you are not going to provide broad scope, well-rounded news headlines, please don't even have them on your homepage. I understand that not all news is happy news, but I have a feeling that…

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo mail: Maps in bold

In the new mailbox there is only a small number showing the number of unread items. It's so smail, that you hardly remarkt it. Showing the maps in bold when there is a new item, as it was before, is easier i.m.o.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FREE TV

I DO NOT WATCH THOSE PROGRAMS ON REGULAR TV ,WHY DO I NEED THEM HERE

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. please add urdu language

please add urdu language

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo! What happened this site-news is now it’s just adds and click bate !!

Go back to reporting real news - you use to be a great source now you are click bate to send me to other sites - As a professional with advance degrees I am disappointed to what this site has become adds and dumb shallow stories with few strong stories that yahoo writers have written ..... What more many of the people that I speak to feel the same way I promise I am not singular I write this because I care go back to quality Yahoo don’t be a follower be like everyone else be distinctive don’t loose sites…

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop the anti-gun propaganda.

Stop the anti-gun propaganda. At least have some balance when posting opinion pieces, which is what you mostly post, not just what fits your agenda. Try to possibly stick with real news using real statistics, not cherry picked data.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enable Coil for monetizing Yahoo! and for those of us that use it, DROP EVERY SINGLE "partner" "sponsored" and display ad.

Coil is changing the way sites monetize their content. I used to love Yahoo! but the pervasive sponsor articles are making your frontpage unreadable. I don't click them and have to wade through them. Contact coil.com and see about enabling the extension so that those of us using it can contribute funds to the site while reading and not be bothered by the ads. This is how content creators will be funded in the future. Be the future. (While simultaneously discontinuing the display of the drivel that is threatening to drive away long time users like myself.)

162nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why are Comments disabled on some news articles, but not on others.

Comment sections are disabled on some news articles, but not on others? Is this Yahoo bias? It does seem so.

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shaded background for Sponsored content on Yahoo.com

When scrolling through the news headlines on Yahoo.com, users often encounter many Sponsored items. Please give these items a slightly shaded background (such as beige or gray), so that when scrolling through the page, users can easily discern which stories are actual news items and which are sponsored content.

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove commenting for all articles.

People are hateful, rude and often "troll." There is also evidence of fake accounts and bots.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base