Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't give me an option to cancel an ad, then ask me why I did't like it all to show it again. We can't do anything about it and Yahoo won't

Don't give me an option to cancel seeing an ad, and then ask me why I didn't like it, then say, "Thank you for the feedback." Then the ad shows again. What's the point? So I guess we have to pay not to see the ads. Is that what you are pimping us to do? I get it, and I understand that ads pay the bills, but you guys really need to rethink this. Because right now, It really shows your lack or character. I've been using Yahoo for years, and I don't plan on changing, So I guess have…

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the new font is horrible

the new font is way too small to read even on my 70 inch tv..also some headlines have the second line invisible unless u click on the ad to read it..change the font back to the way it was just a few weeks ago..i cant imagine how older people can read those tiny words....

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Good idea. Three to 4 of the same story just rewritten each time by inexperienced writers. I am out of Yahoo and on to BBC!

Don't know who is in charge of Yahoo. Must be the same inexperienced writers who think people are interested in reading the SAME **** on the same page umpteen times. I am heading to bbc from now on. ********* Yahoo!!!

188th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo is no longer my home page and I will not be renewing my paid account. Media bias is one thing, it is something else. Corrupt!

You have moved from somewhat tolerably biased to downright corrupt. And useless.Yahoo news will no longer be my hope page (there for no more ad clicks) and my paid account will no longer be renewed.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  134 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. why not give the users the option to filter selected news outlets so we can see more of what interests us and not what doesn't.

why not give the users the option to filter selected news outlets so we can see more of what interests us and not what doesn't.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stop with Dual Audio Comments!

Stop with the Audios in the Corner! You have In-Known People over in the corner, giving comments, while I trying to read an article. YOU use to have a Good Homepage, Now I Dread even looking at it! Stop with the Freakin ADS!!!

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  212 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of the "sponsored" segments. They are usually baits for tons of ads. Like the rag sheets like the Enqirer.

Do away with those "sponsored" segments. They use ridiculous stories that are only bait for a ton of slow loading ads. You are becoming the rag sheet of the internet. A digital Enquirer. Do you really think consumers like all that **** enough for the advertisers to get their money's worth. I personally avoid anything "sponsored" as if it was contaminated with the plague.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get it together

The navigation is horrendous. Can you guys not write full articles on one page? Why do I have to click "story continues" on literally every article that has 2 sentences written on it. Can your writers actually write content? Complete joke of a news source.

97th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please stop filling my homepage with vulgarity and curse words.

Please stop filling my homepage with vulgarity and curse words. Is there ever a good reason to put "F*ckin'" in the title of a feature on the homepage? Please act like adults.

139th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Better format for reading, the formatting mapping sucks !

The formatting here is really lousy. I click on a story to read it and than I have to click on another option to read the rest of the story which in turn opens another TAB. Well that formatting sucks. I just want to read the story without being held ******* to have to open another tab.

144th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do more research on the companies whose ads you are showing

Do more research on what companies you are advertising for. The linkshe company snagged me and now I see they have horrible reviews! This reflects very badly on yahoo then as well. You shouldn't be having ads for companies with bad ethics. This is probably a sweatshop in China! I'm done.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How about having less flash objects running in the background so we can actually load your website?

How about having less flash objects running in the background so we can actually load your website? I have good bandwidth can't load it at times. Give us a break here!

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Redesign the website to save the computer's memory and CPU time

Try to redesign the website so it doesn't eat up all the computer's memory and CPU time. Whenever I click on Yahoo, my computer's memory usage goes up by about 1GB and the CPU usage increases by about 20-30%. This happens regardless of browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox). Please fix this.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 143rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stupid Yahoo, what's with your stupid "sponsored" stories?

After I remove another one of your stupid "sponsored" stories from the main page, you claim that you will remove said story and make the "necessary changes"..
    HOWEVER, the VERY SAME stupid "spomsored" stories keep showing up, time and again!
    Stupid Yahoo, you're not just plain stupid, you're also a LIAR.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Three, four day old news come on with all the ads how about up to date news!!!!!

How about some real time up to date news and lower the ads I"m sure you have more than enough money to operate

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base