Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Sponsored content" rips off CNN news site

The "sponsored content" at https://temptingtrenders.com/bradshaw-cnn is a blatant misrepresentation of a CNN news page. It is fake news and should be disallowed. I am reporting to CNN, too.

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the Offensive Lies from Future45.com. I keep seeing this over and over and over and it is the most horrible, lie-filled ad I have seen

This needs to stop. This is nothing but lie after lie after lie inciting violence at the democrats and it is truly frightening. REMOVE IT, PLEASE.

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New layout really ugly, huge part of ads and lists and small part to read my mails. not able to expand in full screen. Really useless!!

remove ads space because is really huge and useless, pops up every second. I don't need half of monitor with my lists and a little space to read my mail , which will be extable to full screen!

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NO BLOCKED STORIES

Yahoo makes it so ad blockers also block story content. These stories do not originate with Yahoo but are copied from free sites without blockers. If you wish to no longer be a home page for millions keep doing this dis-service.

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Entertainment

How about a yahoo comedy page? Or something that helps search for local events like theater, comedy, flea markets, festivals, concerts. Currently your idea of entertainment page is kardashian and swift and magnolia and duggar material. I want to see things that I can attend. High school plays, basketball games, ice hockey, something that helps me find events that are coming up or even today. Everyone knows how to tell what is on tv or at the theater, but when is the next psychic medium, aura reader, wine and paint night, cooking class, photography class, zumba class, comedy night, musical,…

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. put weather back on right side of home page instead of sports or free TV

was gone during world cup but now has Free TV instead, and no choice to select what shows up. Only way is to go to top and click on 'more', then weather and even then it doesn't remember your location

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. you took the WEATHER off the home page, how do I get it back on my YAHOO homepage?

you took the WEATHER off the home page, how do I get it back on my YAHOO homepage?

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Good idea. Three to 4 of the same story just rewritten each time by inexperienced writers. I am out of Yahoo and on to BBC!

Don't know who is in charge of Yahoo. Must be the same inexperienced writers who think people are interested in reading the SAME **** on the same page umpteen times. I am heading to bbc from now on. ********* Yahoo!!!

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better format for reading, the formatting mapping sucks !

The formatting here is really lousy. I click on a story to read it and than I have to click on another option to read the rest of the story which in turn opens another TAB. Well that formatting sucks. I just want to read the story without being held ******* to have to open another tab.

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please remove the “Reactions” on the main page. The things people say are rude and offensive. If I want to read the reactions, I will.

remove the reaction that are visible in the front page. People say the most offensive and rude comments. I don’t need to see that. If I want to read the comments for an article I can do that on my own- I don’t need them forced on me. People say the most ridiculous and disgusting things just to get seen. They are trolls and don’t encourage them by posting the reactions. I’ve been a fan of yahoo since the 1990s - don’t lose me now.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Layout not agradable

The news are disorganized with mixed objects. I prefer to see the news in a brazilian site that is more agradable and organized. I see the news in www.uol.com.br. Try to do something like it.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. News story back to a scroll on top of page

The top News posts should go back to the scroll on top of page, with the days top 50+ stories there and others in the boring list form below..! (As the old homepage was)

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feedback on new products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Where is the Portfolio News??????

Where is the portfolio news??? News is essential in being able to properly decide if you want to invest or not. Please restore the news.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Post my article about Wal-mart wrongful termination and retalitation against fromer employees

I was employed with Wal-Mart for a year and two months. I was wrongfully terminated a day before my vacation for hearsay from my former manager and not any facts. All of my health benefits were terminated for NOTHING! The store manager or Wal-Mart would not return my calls until I contacted EEOC, prior to that they were not interested. The Market Asset Manager said escalate the issue without speaking with me or doing an investigation of his own. How can anyone determine something termination without doing a complete investigation of employee witness statements only listening to one side of…

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base