Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 122nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please remove the “Reactions” on the main page. The things people say are rude and offensive. If I want to read the reactions, I will.

remove the reaction that are visible in the front page. People say the most offensive and rude comments. I don’t need to see that. If I want to read the comments for an article I can do that on my own- I don’t need them forced on me. People say the most ridiculous and disgusting things just to get seen. They are trolls and don’t encourage them by posting the reactions. I’ve been a fan of yahoo since the 1990s - don’t lose me now.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  39 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. assure that each news story goes away after 36 hours.

make news stories have a 36 hour life cycle and are gone after that time.

144th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop pushing your ant-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please return to classic viewing on mobile devices.

New homepage format is horrible.
    Return to what works

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop running so many stories on crimes against children.

Every day there is at least one story about children being molested and/or killed, sometimes multiple stories. This is not something I enjoy being bombarded with EVERY **** DAY. Do you have someone assigned to dig these stories up? I don't see them on other news sites, thank God. Between these stories, the Kartrashian's adventures and other "celebrity" nonsense, I don't even want to view the site anymore. Please go back to reporting real news, not fake celebrity press releases and ghoulish crimes against children.

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo has become the slum of the internet. Can't keep your web page open and unattended -I'll come back to "fake flashplayer" virus warnings

It is constant. I thought the first time it might be me, but it's not. Thank God for Norton and Malwarebytes, but it didn't used to be this way.

105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The new layout on my Kindle after this update is atrocious. Unreadable. Only partial headlines are show.

No way of knowing what the articles are actually about, since only partial headlines are shown. Way fewer articles available. The Yahoo homepage is virtually unreadable and unusable. And no scrolling news options? BAD update. You've taken steps backwards. I'll be going elsewhere for my news now.

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

28th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No you're not listening Yahoo, you have the small boring stories on your site for weeks.

Get some new writers, or should I say get some writers period!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. quit all the bias reporting on our president. his approval rating is high look around, open your eyes!!!!

Quit being so bias. Your reporting of our president and our county is disgusting, embarrassing, anti-American. I am close to closing my account. Open your eyes....our country is better in so many ways. You would rather have Hillbillery??? or Odumba??? You are a bunch of nut cases. Yes, I am one of the deplorables!

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ombudsman needed

Have Yahoo News people considered having an ombudsman or public editor?

This would be a good way of a) channeling comments and complaints from readers, and b) making editorial policies and decisions clear. In the long run, the overall reading experience would be improved. As it is, if a reader has a narrow concern about a particular article, no contact information for the authors or editors are available.

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Your news reporting is becoming so Leftest that myself and 4 of my online Facebook communities are considering using another site and email

You are literally beginning to mimic CNN, your extreme Left new reporting is late and was already debunked and it show on my news feed a NEW!!!??? you sound like Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are the editors! I am a member of many online communities and everyone is discussing dropping Yahoo as both a home page and email over your leftest liberal take on ALL political issues!! Come on Yahoo...I've been on your side for 20 years but it's getting absurd!

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart, with the vile words that Yahoo constantly prints about the First La

Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart,with the nasty, malicious words that Yahoo assaults the First Lady with. Yahoo's immature and malevolent writing against Trump his work so far and against his family is despicable. US citizens are jobless, and Yahoo continues to harass the President, while the trollop Kartrashians are worshipped over and over. Yahoo!, wiht its autoscrolling and multitudes of unwanted features, has really sunk to an all time low. The writers and the articles from Pop sugar, Huffington Post and others mean nothing to a real person, Yahoo reports on nothing…

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Layout not agradable

The news are disorganized with mixed objects. I prefer to see the news in a brazilian site that is more agradable and organized. I see the news in www.uol.com.br. Try to do something like it.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. up to date stories, less fluff, more accuracy, more relevance, please

I just read yet another 3 day old story on my front page. There are a lot of horribly written and inaccurate headlines from yahoo, side bar stories that never change for weeks at a time and still too much news about women whose only talent is taking off their clothes or indecently dressing in public...Very few articles from AP anymore but many more from new sources that are simply full of nonsense and outright fabrication...And please, the subject matter of what your site deems important is becoming ludicrous. My suggestion is an editorial review board made up of a…

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base