Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is anyone experiencing in a delay to open the yahoo web pages?

As been about a week that opening a web page on yahoo takes about 3 minute. I have very fast internet and it does not happen with any other web browser or pages.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take a decision regarding comments

You have had this posted for months:"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." Temporarily has begun to look permanent. Either bring back comments in some form, perhaps with more oversight of said comments or announce that comments are not coming back.
    I'm no more interested than the next person in reading some of the loony comments that all such websites are prone to but OCCASIONALLY there will be comments that are actually insightful. I'm willing to…

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is Yahoo running the same old stories for days on end. Hire some real writers and and get rid of the hacks.

Hire some competent writers. Get rid of the hacks that can't generate a decent story if their life depended on it.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Twitter area are not working.

Twitter area is not working in the Yahoo story.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Twitter links are broken w/ google chrome browser

Every Twitter link in every article I have read on Yahoo using Google Chrome over the past week does not load properly within the article, nor does the actual link work to redirect to Twitter's page.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ha...ha

You guys at Yahoo are a special bred of yahooooos... you put your feedback totally at the bottom of your page....and then act like...Oh we really want your feedback...lol. You are a special piece of work...like we care...really care...just shut up and listen to our propaganda...which is special Yahoo bull. Your lesson is coming Nov 3.....lol

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo learned their trade from Joseph Goebbels, spreading propaganda for the DNC

Yahoo is spreading lies and disinformation that would make The Brown Shirt proud. Leftist pablum puking!!!

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. you are very biased in your political comments. I'm smart enough to notice this.

my idea is to be fair in your political comments. Don't ***** your news for political reasons

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it would be worth reading your page if you were a bias site, I have never seen so much Trump hate **** in my life.

How about being a little bias. We already know that you back the Dems, but remember you also have Republicans in the real word.. If I could get my email anywhere else I would cancel Yahoo

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo needs to start being held liable for posting fake news articles just like CNN!

Hold the Yahoo Liberals Responsible for posting fake news!

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pledge to report real news.

Yahoo is now what I consider to be a real unreliable and trashy website. If you can't report and publish real facts and not stuff you make up then then I would recommend you vanish and leave factual reporting to a reliable company because as each day goes by you become trashier and less of a news source. Your recent decision to
    suspend article commenting was the iceing on the cake and proves
    how paranoid and incompetent you have become. Why are you afraid of users commenting?? Proves you can't tolerate their beliefs. Sad
    and shame on you. MSN is…

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why does Yahoo seem to BASH Trump and support Biden?

Post the facts! Not what you support. We all know social media is anti Trump- we want both sides and the TRUTH!

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. be fair

My Idea is to have you put comments back so everyone can voice there views not just you.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cuties

Maybe you morons on the left think this movie Cuties OKAY ?. If ****** exploiting good with you then yes . HOUSTAN WE GOT A PROBLEM . I got 4 Daughters all grown but in the 80'S and 90'S a big problem . If any of you liberal morons now think this in 2020 not exploiting ?. What planet you from ?.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. War

Well from the street trash in Compton AIR OUT ?. Open season and we will air out ******* trash . You shoot Cops we will shoot you on sight now alone and a problem ?.

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Biden is an idiot

Okay liberal trash tell me how your tart Biden could pull off today and time span 1 month to the UAE , BAHRAIN and ISRAEL what we and fact no spin . Witnessed today you losers ?. Arm Chair Quarterback it all you want but facts and truth speak more now this close to election then your spin .

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. War

You liberal trash seem to love cops being shot . So answer me this as a Veteran i have stocked the enemy for years . Tactically speaks time to make you and introduce you to the dirt nap . You will never find me out this another ghost account . Good luck . Best you i am hunting best be rubber necking right now . Could have my cross hairs on you as i post just saying .

1570th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base