Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

743 results found

1. 'Unsubscribe' pop-up gets annoying real fast

Please add an option to disable the 'Unsubscribe from unwanted newsletters' feature, or at least add a way to hide addresses that I want to stay subscribed to. I'm subscribed to about 20 newsletters and I want to keep reading them. I don't need a reminder or help.

34th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop the anti-gun propaganda.

Stop the anti-gun propaganda. At least have some balance when posting opinion pieces, which is what you mostly post, not just what fits your agenda. Try to possibly stick with real news using real statistics, not cherry picked data.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop the Offensive Lies from Future45.com. I keep seeing this over and over and over and it is the most horrible, lie-filled ad I have seen

This needs to stop. This is nothing but lie after lie after lie inciting violence at the democrats and it is truly frightening. REMOVE IT, PLEASE.

243rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. No New News ... Same Old Stuff

Same Old News there for hours and days ... New national news Is Not Covered .. unless it it Anti-Trump Stuff ...

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo! What happened this site-news is now it’s just adds and click bate !!

Go back to reporting real news - you use to be a great source now you are click bate to send me to other sites - As a professional with advance degrees I am disappointed to what this site has become adds and dumb shallow stories with few strong stories that yahoo writers have written ..... What more many of the people that I speak to feel the same way I promise I am not singular I write this because I care go back to quality Yahoo don’t be a follower be like everyone else be distinctive don’t loose sites…

58th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. stop pushing your anti-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Some women have penises" t shirt ad

For the past week I've been getting an ad for a t-shirt that says "Some women have penises. Get over it." Every single time I come to the page. Literally every single time. I've started disliking it every time with "This is offensive to me" or "I keep seeing this," and yet it still appears every time, without fail. Is it really that difficult to get rid of just the one insane ad I keep seeing? I tolerate the incredible leftist bias on the news page, but when I actually go out of my way to provide feedback and say…

156th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. News Bias - From A Democrat

I’ve used Yahoo as my news resource for years but I lately I see how politically bias your news reporting has been. It is obvious Yahoo is very liberal, and this coming from one who is a Democrat! I read the article posted today on the North Korean “beauties “representing North Korea https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/north-korean-army-beauties-rock-throwback-outfits-hand-selected-kim-jong-un-194656016.html

and the article on Pence not standing during the open ceremony: https://sports.yahoo.com/vp-mike-pence-not-stand-unified-korea-opening-ceremony-180505167.html

you seemed to have more positive things to say about North Korea then you did about Pence not standing for the North Korean representatives. Are we as Democrats/Liberals, whatever you want to call us that…

69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add video autoplay disable choice

I do not want to waste all my mobile data on the videos that download and autoplay before I can turn them off. Sometimes I am in a quiet place and want to check my phone then up pops an article with a video and sound. Scramble to turn volume down, look around embarrassed.... Please just give us an option for autoplay disable.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't give me an option to cancel an ad, then ask me why I did't like it all to show it again. We can't do anything about it and Yahoo won't

Don't give me an option to cancel seeing an ad, and then ask me why I didn't like it, then say, "Thank you for the feedback." Then the ad shows again. What's the point? So I guess we have to pay not to see the ads. Is that what you are pimping us to do? I get it, and I understand that ads pay the bills, but you guys really need to rethink this. Because right now, It really shows your lack or character. I've been using Yahoo for years, and I don't plan on changing, So I guess have…

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove commenting for all articles.

People are hateful, rude and often "troll." There is also evidence of fake accounts and bots.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Neutral stories

I am a conservative who has used and enjoyed Yahoo for years. I can handle the fact that there are liberal-leaning folks that have an opinion that differs from my own, but what I cannot handle is having my ideology bashed on a daily basis. Similarly to many in Hollywood behaving the way they do, I do not understand why ANY company would seek to ***** news stories towards one (or the other party) and lose 1/2 of their potential customers? Keep bashing Republicans, and I guess I'll go elsewhere...

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get rid of the "sponsored" segments. They are usually baits for tons of ads. Like the rag sheets like the Enqirer.

Do away with those "sponsored" segments. They use ridiculous stories that are only bait for a ton of slow loading ads. You are becoming the rag sheet of the internet. A digital Enquirer. Do you really think consumers like all that **** enough for the advertisers to get their money's worth. I personally avoid anything "sponsored" as if it was contaminated with the plague.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No you're not listening Yahoo, you have the small boring stories on your site for weeks.

Get some new writers, or should I say get some writers period!

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 22nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. editorial jugement

Expression of diverse opinions is good. But when some of your contributors submit articles that are fake news, hate, bias, racist, SOMEONE on the editorial staff needs to make a de vision to NOT post everything.. in particular, Newsweek and Huffington Post. Their extremist views are offensive and NOT news.

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base