Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let People Comment!!!! Stop Censoring!!!!

Yahoo is flat out censoring and trying to manipulate the 2020 Presidential election! You are bombarding everyone with liberal bs and there is no way to refute it. This is really crossing the line and should be investigated by the FBI & CIA!

291st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. REMOVAL OF COMMENTS

I CERTAINLY DON'T GO TO YAHOO FOR THEIR NEWS OR AWARD WINNING JOURNALISM. COMMENTS ARE THE ONLY THING WORTH READING ON YAHOO. THE MAJOR STOCKHOLDERS IN YAHOO, THE KARDASHIANS, ARE PROBABLY THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED AND WANTED THE COMMENTS TAKEN OFF OF YAHOO. NO MORE COMMENTS, NO MORE YAHOO. CLICK ! THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME DELETING YAHOO FROM ALL MY BROWSERS !

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Comments

Yahoo, all you are doing by pulling the comments is confirming Fake News is real. By pulling comments you are just infuriating people even more, keep up the great work. Trump 2020!

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like the "Black Lives Matter" link taken off of the Yahoo home page.

I consider BLM a subversive organization that has a goal of destroying our republican way of life. It's no different than if you had a *** link on the home page.

If it's not gone in two weeks I will being taking a serious look at alternatives to Yahoo.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I don't like being force to have BLM A RACISM GANG on my yahoo page. Remove it lefty I hope you go all the way down and lose your company.

I don't like being force to have BLM A RACISM GANG on my yahoo page. Remove it lefty I hope you go all the way down and lose your company.

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove mini side videos and make sure main videos work!

Stop placing mini versions of the video attached to the news article off to the side. If we want to watch that video, we will click on the main video. The mini version is VERY distracting.

Also, make certain the videos that are attached to articles run! I have clicked on two in the last couple hours where the video attached, just DOES NOT WORK.

167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why don't you ever "BAD MOUTH" the Democrats? What BIAS.

Why don't you ever "BAD MOUTH" the Democrats? What BIAS

322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So eliminating the comment section and then doubling your leftist propaganda articles is Yahoo's path forward? Hilariously dumb

I started to notice a lot of Yahoo's articles being called out for the trash that they were....then all of a sudden bam, no comment section. Typical leftist suppression given that about 90% of the articles are left leaning or anti-Trump garbage. Literally the only opposition articles they allow are from Fox News, and that's limited to 1 or 2 a day, couldn't be more obvious.

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I have been a devoted and loyal Yahoo reader for decades. I write comments on Yahoo articles, almost daily. But days ago, Yahoo suddenly re

Some Yahoo articles can be very bias. Comments offer readers diverse opinions.
    Of course, they often not to the liking of the writer of the articles.

It is dictatorial to hear one voice only.
    China allows readers' comments, that is one
    reason why President Xi is so popular in China.
    He hears what the common people think, not
    just what the elite reporters wrote.

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. bring the comments so you can be called out on your ******** jounalism. this is a form of censorship. to scared to get called out on the lie

yahoo is scared to let people comment on their trash bias articles. they dont want to be called out on their lies. its a form a censorship so they can push their agenda while silencing everyone else. pathetic yahoo.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back, or if yahoo is a left wing, bought off entity of, biden, aoc , ect

i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back or if yahoo has been bought off by the left. i will not continue to visit yahoo if it is not returned the discussion platform.

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Doing away with comments because you don't want comments from the right!!

Yahoo has hit a new low. Removing comments so you can shove the left down everyone's throats with Huffy Post and your copy and pastes from left wing media! I have lost ALL respect for Yahoo and this is an attempt before an election to take AWAY THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH FROM THOSE OF US WHO READ YOUR HOMEPAGE!!! We ALL should have the right to post our opinions. This is truly disgusting

322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo news a has become a disgrace. Yahoo is more biased and irresponsible as CNN and MSNBC. Many of your articles are out and out lies.

Yahoo news a has become a disgrace. Yahoo is more biased and irresponsible as CNN and MSNBC. Many of your articles are out and out lies.

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. comment section

By removing the comment section, there is absolutely no reason to read Yahoo news anymore. If it's gone for good...goodbye.

322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Comments

Removing the Comments ruins the experience of reading articles on Yahoo. Yahoo, by doing this, has pushed itself as a liberal, left-wing group controlling true rhetoric. Yahoo! should take a neutral stand and let the comments be posted. The only comments that should be removed are the ones with vulgarity or threaten open violence or rioting. To suggest that there may be trouble doesn't fall under that category. The banner says, We Are Listening. Evidently not, since so many want the comments back and they aren't. Censorship is ALWAYS a bad idea.

322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BLM and Antifa are destroying cities around the United States and the Oath conglomerate is silent

BLM and Antifa are destroying cities around the United States and the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffcompost) is silent. Your article spew that these protests are peaceful, all the while people are being assaulted, personal property destroyed and buildings set a blaze. Quit telling lies and tell the truth. . .no more liberal propaganda in your attempt to sway the 2020 elections!

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why is your stupid censor censoring the word "pass", as "the legislature must pass a bill"????

Your censor is censoring the word "pass", as in "The legislature must pass the bill" Why? There is nothing wrong with that usage.

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Seems like the responses to removing the comments section are overwhelming negative

I guess Yahoo is running a blocking drill for the DNC. Are you all going to keep this up until the election? If the comments section isn't back up my next week, I'm done with Yahoo and closing all my accounts.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base