Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. All ads should always offer Ad Choices X or Feedback or Thumbs Up/Down so i can remove offending ones from my page

Some ads now do not offer anymore the ad choices or the feedback button in order to flag them as inappropriate. (Ex American Alpha)

I see either **** or political ads on the yahoo page and i cant give feedback to have them removed. I understand you will always have advertisements on a yahoo page but i should be able to get rid of the ones i despise

201st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Andrew Romano, History Shows Unequal Rule of Law Will Cause Civil War! No one cares of Jan 6 Show Trial when 2020 Riots go ignored!

This is the sad state of affairs :-( Republicans given no right to have representation or even speak in this trial, and NO, Liz Cheney and Adam Kingsinger, who are on their way OUT of the Republican party because they won't or haven't been voted in office again, are not Republicans! Some of the people in jail for the Capitol Protest had the door held for them by police as they entered the Capitol peacefully and were told they could stay if they remained peaceful, and they were. The girl that was shot and killed unarmed, could be seen cold-cocking…

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Google/Yahoo Propaganda web site needs to be taken down forever!!!

A lawsuit to end this companies criminal propaganda that is harming and killing us!!

356th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The moving, full-screen ads now popping up behind center-band content (as of 11/11/2021) are absolutely horrible.

They make me nauseous!

Most, if not all, of the content I get from Yahoo can be found elsewhere; on sites that don't make me feel like my lunch is about to reappear!

178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop the pop ups in what you call your sports section

Not everyone wants your gambling pop ups every time you click on sports!!! This is annoying when you have scroll through your ****** sports section!!!

516th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop the Right Wing Facist advertising. If I see any more ads describing that we only speak English in the USA I will end my use of Yahoo.

Stop the Right-Wing Fascist advertising. If I see any more ads describing that we only speak English in the USA I will end my use of Yahoo. If I wanted to see this type of trash, I would sign up for Newsmax or Fox. Clean it up.

516th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Proofread paid advertisement headlines!

I am getting a paid advertisement link on my Yahoo! homepage that screams "The Worst MLB Ballpark Is In Arkansas", where I live.

One small problem with that: There are NO MLB ballparks in Arkansas because there are no MLB teams here; the closest thing we have are two Class AA Minor League Baseball teams (Arkansas Travelers & Northwest Arkansas Naturals), both playing in fairly new ballparks. The closest MLB ballparks to Arkansas are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area (the Texas Rangers' Globe Life Field), St. Louis (the St. Louis Cardinals' Busch Stadium), and Kansas City (the Kansas City Royals'…

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So much filing on the page, it slows down the stories.

too many ads slowing down the stories.

516th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Toenail fungus ads

How much money are the toenail fungus people giving you? I turned off all my tracking and personalization settings and I'm still getting gross toenail advertisements every day--and these are the ones that don't have an X or an Ad Choices triangle. How do I stop those gross ads?

229th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do I get rid of the "In The Know" ad? It's awful!

This ad continually plays while I'm on Yahoo and I can't stand it. How can I make it disappear and never see it ever, ever, ever, again?

318th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

276th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Audio ads that are hidden, forcing me to listen to them does one thing – pisses me off

Apparently, everyone's feedback hasn't knocked any sense into your heads yet. Hopefully, they keep letting you and your advertisers know that the audio ads SUCK. Not only do they play automatically but you hide them somewhere on the page. I either have to listen to the stupid ad or go find it to turn it off – both are distracting and annoying when all I want to do is read an article. Pissing people off isn't the way to sell shit. It's a well known fact, online advertising has an extremely low ROI because people HATE the ads and ignore…

97th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Our Engineering team is investigating this. In the future if this happens can you please update this ticket with more information including who the audio ad was for, where it was on the page, etc.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

13. stop showing me obscene photos in ads!

I don't want photos of lingerie when surfing

196th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please remove this new ad feature all over the front page ASAP!

The "new" full page ad really is distracting and annoying, please remove it and return the original Yahoo home page.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Offer a service so that every 6th article is not a "sponsored ad" meant to deceive, steal data and hack our devices.

All of your "sponsored ads" are illegal attempts to steal data and launch viruses onto our devices. I understand that you need advertising to run your business but how about just using real companies/products. Better yet, offer and ad free service for a couple bucks a month.

108th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. STOP with the spam maleware links and the ******* click baite

I getting sick and tired of these malware filled clickbaite links, and the constant popups to make your shittty site my homepage.

97th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop the Offensive Lies from Future45.com. I keep seeing this over and over and over and it is the most horrible, lie-filled ad I have seen

This needs to stop. This is nothing but lie after lie after lie inciting violence at the democrats and it is truly frightening. REMOVE IT, PLEASE.

249th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here