Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please remove this new ad feature all over the front page ASAP!

The "new" full page ad really is distracting and annoying, please remove it and return the original Yahoo home page.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Audio ads that are hidden, forcing me to listen to them does one thing – pisses me off

Apparently, everyone's feedback hasn't knocked any sense into your heads yet. Hopefully, they keep letting you and your advertisers know that the audio ads SUCK. Not only do they play automatically but you hide them somewhere on the page. I either have to listen to the stupid ad or go find it to turn it off – both are distracting and annoying when all I want to do is read an article. Pissing people off isn't the way to sell shit. It's a well known fact, online advertising has an extremely low ROI because people HATE the ads and ignore…

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Our Engineering team is investigating this. In the future if this happens can you please update this ticket with more information including who the audio ad was for, where it was on the page, etc.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

7. Get rid of the "sponsored" segments. They are usually baits for tons of ads. Like the rag sheets like the Enqirer.

Do away with those "sponsored" segments. They use ridiculous stories that are only bait for a ton of slow loading ads. You are becoming the rag sheet of the internet. A digital Enquirer. Do you really think consumers like all that **** enough for the advertisers to get their money's worth. I personally avoid anything "sponsored" as if it was contaminated with the plague.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't give me an option to cancel an ad, then ask me why I did't like it all to show it again. We can't do anything about it and Yahoo won't

Don't give me an option to cancel seeing an ad, and then ask me why I didn't like it, then say, "Thank you for the feedback." Then the ad shows again. What's the point? So I guess we have to pay not to see the ads. Is that what you are pimping us to do? I get it, and I understand that ads pay the bills, but you guys really need to rethink this. Because right now, It really shows your lack or character. I've been using Yahoo for years, and I don't plan on changing, So I guess have…

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Offer a service so that every 6th article is not a "sponsored ad" meant to deceive, steal data and hack our devices.

All of your "sponsored ads" are illegal attempts to steal data and launch viruses onto our devices. I understand that you need advertising to run your business but how about just using real companies/products. Better yet, offer and ad free service for a couple bucks a month.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. STOP with the spam maleware links and the ******* click baite

I getting sick and tired of these malware filled clickbaite links, and the constant popups to make your shittty site my homepage.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How about having less flash objects running in the background so we can actually load your website?

How about having less flash objects running in the background so we can actually load your website? I have good bandwidth can't load it at times. Give us a break here!

88th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 136th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The moving, full-screen ads now popping up behind center-band content (as of 11/11/2021) are absolutely horrible.

They make me nauseous!

Most, if not all, of the content I get from Yahoo can be found elsewhere; on sites that don't make me feel like my lunch is about to reappear!

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stop with Dual Audio Comments!

Stop with the Audios in the Corner! You have In-Known People over in the corner, giving comments, while I trying to read an article. YOU use to have a Good Homepage, Now I Dread even looking at it! Stop with the Freakin ADS!!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. All ads should always offer Ad Choices X or Feedback or Thumbs Up/Down so i can remove offending ones from my page

Some ads now do not offer anymore the ad choices or the feedback button in order to flag them as inappropriate. (Ex American Alpha)

I see either **** or political ads on the yahoo page and i cant give feedback to have them removed. I understand you will always have advertisements on a yahoo page but i should be able to get rid of the ones i despise

194th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Some women have penises" t shirt ad

For the past week I've been getting an ad for a t-shirt that says "Some women have penises. Get over it." Every single time I come to the page. Literally every single time. I've started disliking it every time with "This is offensive to me" or "I keep seeing this," and yet it still appears every time, without fail. Is it really that difficult to get rid of just the one insane ad I keep seeing? I tolerate the incredible leftist bias on the news page, but when I actually go out of my way to provide feedback and say…

156th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove Fraud advertising

investigate fraud and scam advertising by Temu

184th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stop showing me obscene photos in ads!

I don't want photos of lingerie when surfing

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Toenail fungus ads

How much money are the toenail fungus people giving you? I turned off all my tracking and personalization settings and I'm still getting gross toenail advertisements every day--and these are the ones that don't have an X or an Ad Choices triangle. How do I stop those gross ads?

222nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo has been my homepage for over 30 years. How do I get rid of the irritating add wanting me to make Yahoo my homepage that takes up 1/4

How do I get rid of the make yahoo my home page that takes up 1/4 of my viewing screen. It has been my homepage for 30 years

231st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base