Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 787th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jenneva,

Would you please provide us with the following information so we can look into this further:
    1. Where you are located?
    2. How often does this happen?
    3. Does this happen immediately after you navigate to yahoo.com or after you are reading an article?

Regards,
    Homepage Support

3. There seems to be a huge BUG on the yahoo site. It's all left wing commie propagnada.

There seems to be a huge BUG on the yahoo site. It's all left wing commie propaganda. Debug it quickly before it spreads.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. start survey

Yahoo is trying to make money of the surveys. Take away the negative comments that all of their home page panels show, so the can make more money having you take the surveys! Don't do the surveys! Let their wimpy marketing team come up with a new way to ***** the users over!

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Twitter links are broken w/ google chrome browser

Every Twitter link in every article I have read on Yahoo using Google Chrome over the past week does not load properly within the article, nor does the actual link work to redirect to Twitter's page.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. bring back comments

bring back comments

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. All contacts in my personal mailbox have disappeared

Good day! All contacts in my personal mailbox have disappeared. What happened? I can't even drive in a new contact, an error appears. Hope you can help.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo finance premium button, doesnt work

Can you please check your subscription site, when i click on it from anywhere, i just get homepage of yahoo finance. Or please let me know, if iam doing something wrong. Thank you.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wrong data consent language

Wrong data consent language: Slovakia should have Slovak consent language instead of Slovenian when signed out (which belongs to Slovenia).

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Third-party email application password

I can't generate a third-party mail application password because it stays on the Reminder page. Even after you select "Got it" button it just refreshes to that page. This 'bug' effectively prevents you from using a third-party app and reading all emails in one place. It will force the transition from Yahoo Mail.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Videos don't match articles

Why do you put videos with new articles, that have NOTHING to do with the article? It makes yahoo look stupid and makes us mad .

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steve,

Can you please share the URL of the article where the video doesn’t match? We appreciate you letting us know about this issue.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

13. Typos

ref: https://www.yahoo.com/news/don-t-think-debates-nancy-163557631.html

article reads
    "...piece with the the vice president not not ..."

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Outlets keep showing up in MASS after I select "Show less"

This is outlandishly ridiculous, why even put in the option if it literally doesn't do anything? I have selected not see outlets such as HuffPost, Deadline, and literally anything having to do with celebrity gossip, yet EVERY SINGLE DAY there they are. I work on a mobile desktop where I'm not allowed to sign into personal e-mail accounts, but it still shows that I selected to see less of the outlet. Yet seriously everyday they show up in mass. I like Yahoos layout, but c'mon enough is enough. Either please fix this feature so that it works or stop lying…

1474th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Listens

Yahoo has an error that they created. They don't want you to make comments that is in Yahoo's words: "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."
    But yet they will put an article up with tweets from Twitter, with all the cuss words, and guess what you don't get to write cuss words like they print in the articles they print on their Yahoo site from Twitter. Imagine that.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hey, Yahoo, ******** and your goals! You don't do anything for your users!

Yahoo, you are the bug! You eat away at your users and never fix their problems but you always find ways to ***** them over!

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. block your **** spam !!!!!!!

how dare you allow me to only to be able to delete spam emails!!! it specifically says we can block ONLY YOUR COMPANY REFUSES TO BLOCK!!! SHAME ON YOUR COMPANY!!!!

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have a idea FIX your Yahoo home page.

Fix your home page and other new site.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIX YOUR COMMENT CENSOR ALGORITHM

Whatever bots you use to censor comments are broken. I've been trying to post a benign comment that doesn't attack anyone, doesn't use any profanity, and doesn't use any of the other stupid words you Yahoos have deigned to censor (because you're retards, one of the words you censor). Yet you will not post it, you keep deleting the comment. It is incredibly frustrating and one of the reasons why I'm about to drop Yahoo and never visit your sites again.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  242 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hire EDUCATED "headline writers."

The latest SNAFU is the assertion in the headline here for the article on the University of Indiana study on COVID. Not only does it not match the article but it shows the stupid headline writer didn't bother to even look at the study.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base