Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

193 results found

1. Why am I unable to recover posted comments and replies?

Get rid of OpenWeb as moderator. Stop scanning every comment for those you don't like and stop censoring comments and denying peoples right to freedom of speech. Removing that ignorant blonde running this joke of browser might help, too. I hope Elon Musk targets you as his next takeover and flushes you insane liberals down the toilet where you belong, Country destroyers.

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring back comments for articles. No reason to visit site otherwise.

Being able to comment on articles and share views with others is essential when using a news site. You have removed the comments. If you are not going to allow comments, expect your traffic to decrease. I know that I and many other commenters will abandon you if you do not return the comment sections.

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. why are all of your 'celebrity' articles about female body parts and not the same for males?

seems very sexist to have all of your 'celebrity' articles highlight female body parts however the same is not true for male 'celebrity'.

501st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://www.yahoo.com/author/nicole-lee

This is not journalism, this is sales. Why are you allowing people to REPEATEDLY post misleading titles with no journalist content, advertising it as news when it's a long winded advertisement meant to string people along and get the author money for clicking. This is not journalism, get these 'sales posts' off or remove fake journalists who are abusing their publishing power and clogging up your 'news' with
    misleading and discrediting spam.

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back news max and their articles

We need equity among news networks please have more Republican news outlets articles.
    There are to many democrats news compared to Republican news outlets.

348th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix your filters

I do not want articles from Hypebae, Madame Noire, Yahoo Sports Canada, Atlanta Black Star, People and Buzz feed on my home feed. I keep checking "Show less" and this **** still show up.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 222nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get a new news media team!! All they do is slam Trump and anything to do with him!!!!

Who the **** writes your news commentaries?? Are you trying to take twitters place? Fake News!! Can you HONESTLY say that we are better off under Biden???? (Hunter, CCP, on and on. Do your research!!

315th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1986 =1886

There is a small but important typo at the beginning of "The history of Coca-Cola" article. It states that the Coca-Cola company was formed in 1986 which is obviously incorrect by 100 years. Also there needs be more research/evidence/objection done on the Pepsi-Coke challenge. They still have this challenge out there today at times, myself doning it a few times and as a daily Coca-Cola consumer I know that each time the test has been rigged. The Pepsi was cold and fresh, where the Coca-Cola was warm flat and tasted as if even more was done to it. I knew…

501st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Comments

Quit making everything for your narrative!!!! We have a right to be heard. Quit turning off comments

18th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The censorhip of comments has gone way way to far .

...words censored *,* sucked stinks i mean these are not bannable words there nazi

231st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you not profit off of antisemitism?

I know it's asking a lot from an Big Tech company like yours to stop promoting comments on articles that, say, highlight the need to vigilant against antisemitism. But then again, IBM made a helluvalot of money whoring themselves out to the Nazi regime, so why wouldn't the sweet and innocent engineers of Yahoo attract the attention of today's Nazis? Stay useless, Yahoo.

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 348th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop making sensational Opinionated articles about Russia/Ukraine to get people hyped up for war in Ukraine with Russia its disgusting Yahoo

Stop making sensational articles and Titles about Russia/Ukraine to get people "hyped" up for war in Ukraine with Russia its disgusting Yahoo

348th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't like Trump, but your Tax Article is FAKE NEWS

While I hate Trump's personality, this article perfectly illustrates why Trump denounces "FAKE NEWS" : According to the tax returns POSTED IN THE ARTICLE he paid: 2015 = 735,172; 2016 = 614,299; 2017 = 284,718; 2018 = 2,068,822; 2019 = 460,977; 2020 = 271,973 Yet the lead in the article claims he "paid $750 in 2017" So misleading. Not defending Trump, his words or his actions, just pointing out how the media distorts information to fit their narrative.

348th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo is turning me off!

We are in the middle of a pandemic with SO MUCH FALSE INFORMATION FREELY POSTED AND YAHOO IS ALSO TO BLAME!

As a grocery store worker in distress every work day, I don't want to see mistruths about masks because too many people believe it and Yahoo is promoting the lies too by advertising these lies.
    Yahoo used to be more credible but now seem infected by whatever has infected a lot of people that believe and spread these lies. Masks do work and we ALL NEED TO WEAR THEM TO BE EFFECTIVE! EVERYONE MUST WEAR THEM! LOOK AT THE…

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rachel Shewfelt being a liar

A 1st grader could've caught Rachel's lie. Anderson met Peters at ******* mansiin in 1990 after being in the city only a day! The description under picture of those 2 clearly reads 1989. Not to mention she was in ******* OCTOBER 1989. Being able to lie better than a 1st grader is journalism 101 for idiots and its clear Megan failed it

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo.com news has become nothing more than a run down of all the horrible things in the world.

Yahoo.com is depressing to come to, so much negativity. So little positivity or anything uplifting. Awful gets clicks I guess. Today's random sampling: child molestation, sex with corpses and teenage murderers. Bravo. Sad that Yahoo and its peers have the opportunity to influence perception and outlook yet they choose bad news and the ills of our world. Fail.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Articles

Why do you have an article every single day about female celebrities toned legs and abs? Every day, different article, different female same narrative. Why only women?

174th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quit with the leftist communist agit-prop. I come here for e-mail, entertainment, and facts. If I want communist lies I'll visit CNN

Quit with the leftist communist agit-prop. I come here for e-mail, entertainment, and facts. If I want communist lies I'll visit CNN.

203rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base