Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn back on the comment section of the News Please

Turn back on the comment section of the News Please

205th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop putting LGBT rainbows on my home page

I noticed that YAHOO is in rainbow colors today. Why can't yahoo stop forcing their ********** agenda down everyone's throat?? Many people like myself who have morals and values are offended by this. There should be a way for us to remove the rainbows from our home pages. Of if this is not an option, maybe we should choose a different homepage.

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Re-establish Comments

Please re-establish the ability to comment. Yahoo users are already aware of the left leaning ***** to stories presented. Suspicion is that Yahoo sees far to many conservative comments to your left wing stories. So... You delete the ability to comment. It is underhanded at best and censorship at its worst.

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why am I getting so much UK news? I am in the USA.

Why so much UK news, I am in the USA?

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PLEASE..fewer Trump pictures/photos etc. PUHLEEZE

PLEASE..FEWER Trump facials. Hes disgusting, politics almost aside. PULEEZE!!!!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your top story is an ad for a set of knives. Since when is that news?

Your top story is an ad for a set of knives. Since when is that news?

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TOO MUCH JUNK on the front page instead of NEWS. Also, I'm sick & tired of the constant 'security' thing with signing in to Yahoo! END IT!

If the 'we've noticed you not signing in on this device...." were accurate, you'd only have to pass it ONCE...NOT EVERY STEENKEEENG TIME YOU LOG IN!!! I can see MAYBE if you're logging into a site or destination requiring it, but for MAIL, it's STUPID!!! Fix it and the equally-stupid mail and adds within the opening page (oh yeah, and the 'make Yahoo! my browser' ****.), or A LOT of us will be going ELSEWHERE!!!

220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back comments

I am a Yahoo member since 1995 but not much longer if you don't bring back the comment section.

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We as a group have decided to boycott all who advertise on Yahoo until the ability to comment on content is restored.

We as a group have decided to boycott all who advertise on yahoo until the ability to comment on content is restored. We will be forwarding our thoughts to your advertisers.

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo does not want comments from REAL people. When will Yahoo learn that most Americans DO NOT care what actors think. Or the *** lives of

Get rid of your stupid reporters and get some journalist in there. They are not in touch with reality. Most Americans DO NOT care what hollywood people think, nor do we care about the *** lives of others that you constantly post as stories.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop Allowing Videos In Comments

Some posters include flashy videos that are very distracting. Please disable that.

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Independent UK owned by former KGB High Ranking Official

Please explain why you run many political articles on your US site from the UK based The Independent which is owned by a former high ranking KGB official with close ties to Vladimir Putin.

185th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better format for reading, the formatting mapping sucks !

The formatting here is really lousy. I click on a story to read it and than I have to click on another option to read the rest of the story which in turn opens another TAB. Well that formatting sucks. I just want to read the story without being held ******* to have to open another tab.

156th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Are you ever going to bring back the comment section or just hide behind the phony survey ?

Are you ever going to bring back the comment section or just hide behind the phony survey ?

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Out with the Survey, it is ****

Get rid of the survey already. You could have had a survey without doing away with the comments. You are just being biased and trying to get rid of the language in comments. You don't listen to people anyway. So why even bother.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What safe zone??

What do you mean by safe so? No one is required to read the comments! In fact you have to click on the comments to get them!! This is just plain censorship!!

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back, or if yahoo is a left wing, bought off entity of, biden, aoc , ect

i will check back next week and see if the discussion platform is back or if yahoo has been bought off by the left. i will not continue to visit yahoo if it is not returned the discussion platform.

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dump yahoo on comment removal. Just more liberal censorship

Yahoo's censored comments as people call out their liberal agenda. Time to delete your yahoo account!

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back the comment sections instead of censoring everything.

Bring back the comment sections instead of censoring everthing.

291st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo News, without the ability to comment, is basically Huffpost.

It will now be easier for you to push your Liberal-fueled 'news' among yourselves. The other side is leaving.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base