Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pure B.S. Yahoo....Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our

Pure B.S. Yahoo....Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How about honest reporting?

You are a big reason the USA is so screwed up. How about honest reporting. It's disgusting that you have posted a picture with Biden looking at his watch without including the context that it was AFTER the ceremony. "A picture tells a thousand words" could not be more true. In this case people will remember the faux picture long after the story. Shame, shame, shame on you. The only reason to have posted this picture is to stir the pot of division. Report the facts only. Do you remember the whole journalistic premise of the "main idea of the…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How about you stop with the LIES!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-biden-honored-members-180612827.html

Fact checked? Did you even listen to those in attendance? Are you telling the American people that THOSE families are liars and YOU are telling the truth? Gtfo

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oh, yes. It is important to sugar coat everything so there will not be anyone with

their feelings hurt. If you need to have your players vaccinated in order
    to put them in the line up - say that in the shortest sentence possible.
    Half of our problems is all these sappy suggestions that no one understands. We need a bunch of straight shooters who speak directly
    and to be point so that things are not misunderstood. PERIOD

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You need to knock off the vulgar headlines on your main page.

You need to knock off the vulgar headlines on your main page. or just teach your "writers" and editors to use proper English. You just had the headline "I get ate out" on your front page, along with a link to an incredibly sexualized article. I consider myself extremely liberal, but this is sick, I don't want to hear vulgar details about some random guy's sex life. When considering, think "would the NYT put this article in their paper? Or would it be in the Post?" I've also seen the abbreviation AF dozens of time in headlines--grow up, learn to…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You pieces of Sh!t!!! You are part if the genocide!!

This article is sh!t like everything your site spews!!!

"Evidence for vaccine booster shots isn't clear, but Biden moves ahead anyway"

The shots are being used purposely to kill off as many people as possible. Biden, that enormous POS is pishing the booster because he was told to. He is a POS traitor just like everyone of you A$$holes at yahoo!!! Fu(k all of you sh!t heads!!! fascist scum that will deserve no mercy when you stand before your judge!!! Fu(k you all!!!

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Reggie Wade Article is misleading- States are not banning masks, you are spreading mis-information, that is not journalism.

States are not banning masks, you are spreading mis-information, that is not journalism. Please state the facts and not the narrative. Hold yourselves to a higher standard.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. https://www.yahoo.com/news/don-t-negotiate-trump-disease-084919974.html

Read this article slowly and thoroughly and tell me who is the radicle trash in the world?!?!? Articles like this have no business on the front page of your website. This article calls for curtailing all Americans freedoms and basically calls half of America terrorists. I've had an email account sense 1994 but basically quite using yahoo because of inflammatory ********* like this. Fukashima Daiichi reactors are less toxic than this article.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo glorifies the death of conservatives

yahoo should be burnt to the ground. Leftist ******** glorifying the deaths of conservatives to push the Covid agenda.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Does it ever surprise you when you see an article like this one, saying that 26 elected

officials want Pres. Biden to kick the Afghan pullout in the butt? How fast
    are they asking for - here it is 8/30 and the pull out will be over on 8/31.
    See what I mean. It is like they woke up this morning and realized that the last chance they have for getting their names in the news will be
    tomorrow so they write a letter. This are the people who are suppose to be running our country. Just a smidge too late but who cares our names will still get in print, won't they?

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The **** you published Biden Voters Killed My.Son is proto-nazi horsepuckey

Use a diversity of news sources on your reporting. That article Biden Voters Killed My.Son is pure unadulterated lied up proto-nazi horsepuckey and you have no business publishing it, idiots. That situation is Trump's fault, not Bidens.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Did anyone hear a single Republican including MitchMcConnell sat a word when Trump

sat down with the Taliban and signed an agreement to pull our troops out
    of Afghan? Anyone?? I sure did not and I remember writing at the time,
    why was he sitting down with the Taliban, the ones that we went there
    to kick out of the country. This is the ironic part-every Republican even
    those that have retired now have so meny reasons it was a bad idea.
    Did any one of them when Pres. Biden said he would honor that agreement but pushed it out to 8/31. I do not remember hearing anyone hollering about the horrid decision…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. YahOO is the new Taliban Promotion OUTLET and should be shut down for their anti american practices.

My suggestion is that you stop promoting the taliban, a terrorist organization! Are you ******* people crazy? Seriously, Who the **** thinks its a great idea to run a story saying the taliban is great at being our security?? You ******* people are absolutely disgusting.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gee, what could the reason be?

"Pfizer's CEO tell us why he thinks we'll need COVID-19 vaccines every year, like flu shots"

Gee, I wonder why he would say something like that. Could it be for the money? Stick holders are ringing their greedy little fingers hoping this is true!!! Imagine, getting billions by the govt to develop a vaccine then selling it for billions worldwide and continue selling it forever and not be worried about going to court ever if someone died from your stinking vaccine that does absolutely nothing good for the recipient!! If anything it harms people not protect them!!!!

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I figure the guy that took his own unauthorized junket to Kabul was doing one thing

thinking he can garner some votes out of this. It would have been nice
    if he would have arranged his trip with some actual purpose. He is going
    over there to save lives. What an EGO and it is so disgusting to see the
    waste of money that he thought he should spend and why. I'm assuming
    that no one authorized the trip because who would want him rooting around and talking with commanders. Does it ever stop that everybody
    knows more than the guy who is president. You just took a trip over
    there to try and show up…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Just think- Pres. Biden gave money to all the states to help people to pay their rents

do you think that they put this money towards their campaign costs and
    did not give the people the money wasmeant for, at least make your Gov.
    tell you where the money is, if you have not got the money to pay your
    rent - - - - -ASK YOUR GOVERNOR.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You ask about the effect the virus is having in Florida, and you say "What went Wrong"

I have a different question and I might add a question that makes more
    sense than yours - WHAT WENT RIGHT, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT
    WHAT HE IS DOING IN FLORIA WAS IN THE LEAST CHANCE RIGHT?
    I do believe he was behind vaccines-maybe because Trump was behind
    vaccines. But other than that this guy stopped thinking about the people in Florida and thought about nothing by himself and his getting reelected next year. WHY WOULD ANYONE VOTE FOR HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE MUCH LESS AGAIN? Oh that's right, people came very
    close to reelected Trump didn't they…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. First off-do not report that dozens have been killed. That is not reporting it is to stir up

conflict and make a report that you do not know the answer to the question. You obviously do not know how many people have been killed.
    This is what happened when we have dozens of reporters writing about
    things that they know nothing about. The General who spoke stuck to
    precise numbers and we should listen to him PERIOD. Please do not
    keep reporting this way just to get into the fray and not addking any
    real info.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base