Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ALEC BALDWIN DEMOCRAT HYPOCRATE MURDER!!!!

HOW IRONIC... For Years, Alec Baldwin has spoken AGAINST GUN OWNERSHIP, Yet would, SELL HIS ******* SOUL, to do a Movie which expects him to use a Gun,

And as EVERY PSYCHOTIC LIBERAL, having not a ******* CLUE about GUN SAFTY, MURDERS HIS CINEMATOGRAPHER!!!!

HOW ******* POETIC!!! I hope he SUFFERS HIS LIFE with that memory sitting on his Brain forever!!!!

You ******* liberals are SO PSYCHOTIC, If crimes and MURDER was based on "POLITICAL IDEOLOGY LEFT/RIGHT" we would find 98% of all MURDERS, LOOTING, ****, CHILD MOLESTATION, HOMELESSNESS, and POLLUTION, is DEMOCRAT CAUSED!!!!

Look at EVERY CRIMINAL DEMOCRATIC STATE..…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The article suggests that if you want to save on drug prices you should move to

Miss or Maine. Now I look at that a different way. Maine has a governor
    that is a Democrat and right there she has my vote but I live in California
    but I suggest to you to look deeper than the drug prices alone, The Republicans right now are in a very bad place in their thinking. The only
    thing they think about right now is two-fold. They want your vote but if
    getting your vote interfers with their making Pres. Biden look bad that
    is their priority and there is no telling how long that will last. So Being…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Are we going to listen to someone from WELLS FARGO?? I am not, Wells Fargo has

not been on the top of anyones list to follow their advice or predictions
    about anything. But this has not really been about Wells Fargo but in all
    the suits with their blah blah blahing about not really knowing what to do
    about any of this countries problems.What we need to do is back the
    PRESIDENT and his agenda and make sure your elected officials know that you back the PRESIDENT and things will slowly get back to
    normal and things will start picking up. How many people remember the recession of 2008?? Things looked pretty bleak, GM and one…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chris Walllace is an a$$.

"Business Insider
    Fox News anchor Chris Wallace dubs White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki 'one of the best press secretaries ever'"

Right, and Chris Wallace is one of the best news anchors ever!!! A$$holes praising other a$$holes!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. So now the CDC is who gives us definitions of words?

"CDC Director: ‘We May Need to Update our Definition of Fully Vaccinated’ as Booster Eligibility Increases"

The CDC is redefining words to justify their crimes against humanity. Vaccines are supposed to provide immunity, not protection. Full immunity is exactly what those two words mean. What they need to tell the public is that the covid shots provide partual immunity. That would cover it but would negate the need for mandates of any kind. So instead they change the meaning of words. You are part of this scheme Yahoo. You will be held accountable. These little comments are useless. No one…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please "GAG ME WITH A SPOON" how long is Jolie be pictured on my front page??

This woman does what she can to be center stage and everything is about her and has anyone really looked at these pictures? And she said
    Brad abused the kids-save me from the truth.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This country loves a conspiracy, right? Now the cops are saying their dogs would have

detected the remains if they have indeed been there. So let's say outloud
    what every one is thinking. These people would continue to protect their
    son so matter how they could do it and these parents would follow his
    remains until the cops are off the job and little Brian is no longer being
    sought by the police, who cares if he murdered his girlfriend. We are a
    country that has lost it's empathy, conscience, and need to follow the rules. We have thrown away anything that would show us to be in the
    wrong without doing anything to cover…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Always working to be the center of attention, this photo is horrifying, talk about Motly

Crue!!. Are they lined up to be shot at dawn?? Not much else can be said
    about this picture, other than WHY?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I do not buy that the President is getting Impatient. I am impatient and I do not see the

actions being taken that will get our voting bill passed and getting the
    Agenda passed without cutting it to pieces. It is time to realize the the
    Democrats are in this alone. Let's face it, if I wanted the Republicans to
    be any part of our government I would have to be crazy, They are spoiled
    incompetant neer do wells. I will stop there because I know that I do not feel that way about most of the GOP, just the ones that are attached to Trump in any way. I am just tired of hearing this same old
    story,…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "Latinx" is NOT a word. If gender nouns, used in Romanic languages offends you, simply use "Latin" the English non-gender word.

By the way "Hispanic" like Latin is an English word. If you insist on the absurdity of mutilation of a foriegn language and writing in poor Spanglish, you might as well also change Hispanic to "Hispanx" as the Spanish words to describe someone of the Ethnicity in question is "Hispano" or "Hispana", both words I'm sure your editors find revolting. Nonetheless, you should either stick to only English words, or maintain the pattern and vulgarize all Spanish nouns in your English sentences.
    Regards,
    a concerned Hispanic

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More diverse coverage

Please more on real news and less on what stupid wannabe models and immoral celebrities are wearing. I noticed not one inkling of coverage of the Women’s March on 10/2. WTF!!! I guess it’s probably just more crusty rich white male bias. Can’t get enough of that in America!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Who told her?

"New York Gov. Hochul tells Christian worshippers: 'God wants you to be vaccinated'"

So, did God reveal this to her? Please, give us your source. I am born again, still a sinner, and the Holy Spirit has put it on my heart to not ever take this vaccine. I know what God wants from me and it isn't the vaccine!!! The vaccine ia not of God, it is of s@tan!!! This woman is not a Christian and cannot ever know what God wants! Neither does Yahoo!!! Oh but they know what the devil wants!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Do you even know how stupid you are making yourselves look?

Don't you see how stupid you are making youselves look?

"Red COVID? Coronavirus deaths are highest in counties with the largest share of Trump voters: report"

So, Covid is now singling out Trump supporters? Do you realize how stupid you are making youselves look? Probably not. Most of your readers believe the cr@p you throw their way. But you are truly beyond help. All of you at yahoo have lost it. You are a bunch of demon posessed, s@tan worshipping God hating imbiciles. When this is over, and the end is coming, you will ALL be held accountable. There won't…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You can believe you can fly but really, you cant ******!!!

". Kelly found guilty on all counts in sex-trafficking trial, faces decades in prison"

So, do little children's lives matter? He must be ralated to Biden. Maybe Biden's great-great-grandfather owned this dudes great grandfather!!! Childrens lives matter *********$!!! Fuc$ this assho!e!! Piece of $hit!!! Die in jail!! Believe in dat ***!!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would be hard pressed to imagine that the powers that be in our financial world that

this credit card news is a surprise. The credit card companies are sending out apps and unauthorizations for an increase in debt without
    the card holders even asking for them. I have a good credit rating but it
    is only because I pay my bills, it is not because I have a good financial
    outlook. I am on SS so I am sure that I am not the only one that is getting approvals without requesting them. I do believe if we could
    try and discourage this behavior that this outrageous debt that we allow people to get into would…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I hate it when the media just write their stories like the Democrats do not exist or have

an opinion that they might add to the stories. Here they are blasting our
    President's agenda and bragging about the Republicans and calling
    the President's agenda FAKE. Why would they not fact check THAT.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The clowns are at it again. Now their opposition to the President agenda has changed

now Trump stepped in and decided to move them to call it "fake". As you
    see you voted to remove Little Donnie from office but their lips are too
    attached to his butt so he is calling the shots. I'm counting on my fellow
    Americans to keep their vision looking straight ahead and do not be
    deflected from our vision of getting our countries future. We can not have Trump sitting in the oval office if we want to go forth and start
    building back our countries future. People had the wrong impression
    about Trump, he blows himself up as…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am absolutely sick of reading your one sided articles on American politics.

Turning off commenting while continuously spouting your one sided rhetoric is truly an act of cowardice. At least before I had the comfort of reading the vast majority of opinions that disagreed with your views to assuage my indignation. Turn on commenting or accept that your position is too weak to withstand scrutiny or discourse!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ******** articles with out social commentary

Shame on you for your one sided news articles, not allowing comment. The ******** report on https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-return-white-house-disaster-141200923.html

While you fail to cover t he story on the Durham indictement, involving Fushion GPS; Hillary Clinton paying for , creating the Russian Dossier.

If I didn't have years of contacts thru your email service, I'd leave today.

Change your feathers, as there will be consumer backlash.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This couple who think it is important for others to know their politics would not have to

say a word and we know their story. But why do they think that people
    care about their politics? Do they think that any one cares?? And it is
    obvious that they do not care about others so, go back in your hole so
    you do not infect anyone else.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base