Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

636 results found

1. Sure Fauci wants everyone to get booster shots! I wonder why!!!

Fauci now pushing the booster shots. I wonder why?

"UPDATE 1-FOCUS-Pfizer, Moderna seen reaping billions from COVID-19 vaccine booster market"

They put it in your face!!! Wake up people!!! This has nothing to do with helping us and everything to do with them raking in billions!!! They don't care about us!!! All they care about is money first and secondly killing off as many of us as they can!!! THIS SHOT WILL KILL YOU IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS!!! Many experts are saying this shot is actually a delivery system for the spike protein which is toxic to humans!!! They…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. POS Fauci making out like a bandit!!!

"Fauci predicts everyone will need COVID-19 vaccine booster"

Sure he would predict that. He is in the pocket of Bill Gates and big pharma who are making billions and killing off the useless eaters laughing all the way to the bank!! Hey Fuckci, I won't need a booster!! I haven't taken the first shot yet nor will I.

And a side note for Arnold Schwarzenegger, no buddy, ********* and all of your Nazi friends. You want to pee on my freedoms? Go back to Austria and tell them to stick their freedoms where the sun don't shine you big lunk…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Covid here to stay by design.

"Why COVID-19 Might Be Here to Stay—And How We'll Learn to Live With It"

It's not a question of "might" be here to stay. This fake virus is the catalyst for all of the wet draconian dreams of the new world order communist scum bags. This was coming for a very long time and they are not going to go backwards for any reason. If anything it is going to get worse. Covid is not a virus, it is a system!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More garbage from your sewer hack writers.

"Dominion says OAN's 'expert mathematician' who claimed to prove election fraud had a job 'setting up swing sets'"

What does that imply? That a person who has a humble job cannot be a brilliant mathematician? Instead of looking into someone's past to sling mud on them look into what he has to say and the proof he brings to the table. But no, all you do is demean people. That is what you have become proficient at. Always making those who do not go with the flow you are ordered to follow look like morons and fools. You have become…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How many lies do you publish per day?

"Democrats push through $3.5 trillion budget resoluton to assist families and fight climate change"

You make it sound like all that money is going to families in need when you know a small percentage, about five percent, us actually going to Americans. The rest is going into radical left wing projects like the green new deal. The Dems are printing money at break neck speed and are going to print America's economy right down the toilet!!! More money to buy the sane amount of products, or less products, is a certain recipe for total disaster!!!! You make it sound so…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your news sucks.

Just clip bate trash. Fake news. Just remove your **** and maybe Yahoo could be tolerable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Oh my!!! We're all gonna die!!!

"Texas Hospitals Are Already Overloaded. Doctors Are 'Frightened by What Is Coming.'"

You're so full of *!!! Scare tactics nothing more!!! I knew that Yahoo was going to start with the ***** stories about Texas and Florida months ago since they are two states that are anti Covid/CDC/Fraudci. You are painting a dismil picture of both Florida and Texas. Why? Obviously because those two states are not biting the BS coming from Fauci the quack and the CDC (CENTER FOR DISEASE CREATION). You are noting but a cheap ***** sold to the globalist ***** bags. You are pieces…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I watched Lindell's symposium. He blew you liars out if the water!!!

I watched some of Lindell's symposium and quite frankly he is totally right and you know it!!! You are definitely part of the entire scheme. Shame on you.

"Mike Lindell blasted Fox News again for ignoring his debunked voter-fraud theories. 'What happened to reporting the news?' he asked."

We know exactly what happened to reporting the news and free speech. You guys are so exposed!!!! There is no doubt anymore who you are and who gives you your marching orders. So busted!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 'We the people' are still 'WAITING' (since 7-23-20) for the RETURN of Yahoo! Articles!?

If Yahoo! Articles do return do be advised us users will insist on the DEMAND we SIGN into LAW our comments & opinions MUST have our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' on 'platforms!' Let this be understood our Constitution is NOT a 'part time' law, but rather a 'AT ALL TIMES' law even on 'platforms!' Therefore if Verizon, Yahoo! does NOT give us users back our 'FREE SPEECH' on 'platforms' 'WE THE PEOPLE' will 'TAKE' it from 'YOU!' We can only hope Governor Gavin Newsom 'HIGHLY AGREES' with this 'solution' to finally 'SIGN into LAW' our 'RIGHTS' to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. But how many people have died from this "vaccine"? You dont even go there, ever!!!

Your piece "Less Than 0.01 Percent of Vaccinated Americans Developed Severe COVID Breakthrough Case, CDC Says"

Doesn't tell the truth about this kill shot. Sure, you tell us that 0.01 of the people who are fully vaccinated (no one is fully vaccinated since you and the CDC are pushing multiple boosters) that don't get serious cases of the flu. But you totally skip over the thousands who have died as a direct result of this horrendous shot. Parole are dying by the thousands everyday and you are ignoring it totally. In fact you are hiding it. Most of us know…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your headlines are out right lies

You are printing lies and are so biased it is sickening.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You got what you deserved people

***** the haters. If they were more responsible and to the point maybe yahoo wouldnt need to close comments and be one sided.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop posting BoPo stories.

I am fat, and I don't care about what other fat people are doing. I don't need to see morbidly obese people in bikinis or ****** feeding. BoPo does not inspire me. When I skim over these pictures and am always reminded of "You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear."
    But it is nice that I haven't seen the K sisters much in the news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please stop listing story headlines on your hompage that link to site you have to pay to finish the story, it's dis honest

Your stories often link to a site that you have to subscribe to in order to finish the story ..... Is your page full of stories, or just deceitful ads?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow comments

Any posted article should allow comments that go back directly to the writer(s) and we’ll as shared with others online.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FALTAS DE ORTOGRAFÍA

Buenas tardes! No es la primera vez, ni en el primer medio donde veo como se transcriben titulares o contenidos con faltas de ortografía. Hoy no me he podido contener y les pido que pongan mayor atención a algo que atenta a la vista. En la sección de deportes hay un titular referente a Kristof Milak, se ha usado un participio pero no han tenido en cuenta que el verbo haber hay que tenerlo en cuenta. Saludos!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Comments

It has been over a year and a half turn the comments back on.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base