Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. what happened to the daily covid 19 case and death reports by state on the front page?

Bring back the daily front page page posting of the covid 19 state reports
    of cases and deaths. More important than baseball schedules

1062nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back comments vs censoring feedback

I will not be reading any of your articles again... There are plenty of other places to read the news. Commenting was the best part.

788th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo and their "blocking" comments.

Yahoo and their "blocking" comments. I have never seen anything so stupid. It's like Yahoo is trying to become "The New World Order" of comments. How about trying to imagine that everyone out here is actually an "ADULT"? Sure, if something posted is obscene or racist or homophobic or even "Anti-Trump" (whom I can't stand by the way because he's so against "immigrants and forgets that the only TRUE Americans really are the Mexicans and The American Indians). Yes, by all means, just delete the comment and block the person posting. However, to try and play "Kindergarten Teacher and put…

788th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Comments Removed???

What is this a communist country now? The comments were the only reason worth reading the home page!

788th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. how about telling the TRUTH

how about telling the truth

620th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Put the comments back.

Bet the comments will be back after the election when Trump wins again!!!

458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comments

You want to make Yahoo better then bring back the comments section.

415th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Keep comments disabled; it's a welcomed change.

I believe removing the ability to comment on articles is a welcomed change; long gone are the days of insightful commentary that fostered community. By simply reading the comments of those who oppose the move to disable comments; you can discern the type of readers that actively engaged. Some of the opposition even confuse Free Speech with the ability to leave a digital comment - that tells you a lot. For those who read to learn, it's reminiscent of a newspaper, televised news report or radio broadcast. We learn, do our own research and we share with our circles on…

537th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When are we going to be able to comment on stories?? Yahoo we can see what side your on, but we all have a right to post OUR opinions

When are you going to bring back the comments section?? Yahoo we know what side you are on, but we have every right to post OUR opinions to the stories YOU post. Isn't that the Fair way to do things?

620th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shareholders should sell.

Every shareholder in this company should sell their shares and send this Left Wing company in to bankruptcy. The CEO should resign or be booted out of office, It is beyond belief that people can work for a company that denies free speech in the former application. UN- AMERICAN

1500th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo "News" is Leftist Propaganda and Yahoo Even Deleted Reader Comments

In a move Orwelll would be shocked at, Yahoo is so scared of feedback that it removed comments from its own biased leftist articles.

620th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Chicago/Portalnd and Seattle violence why isn't that a big topic with you?

Why isn't the violence in Portland/Seattle and Chicago in your news stories?

1062nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Comments

Please allow comments on artlcles that was half of the reason I would read them. I plan to find another news source that allows this.

620th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1062nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The hiatus has been interesting. Now it's time to turn the comments back on!

Not sure what you were trying to accomplish by turning off the comments, but it's time to turn them back on again.

620th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. See less from: results in seeing more.

People complain and you do nothing. I say see less and the story gets moved to first article next time I log in. I click see less again and again it is posted. Yahoo do not ask me what articles. Try everyone I say see less of. Yaqhoo you know it does not work.

1062nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Switch to Breitbart News

I switched to Breitbart News until yapoo allows comments again but I'm sure that won't be until after the elections

1062nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1062nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WHY HAVE YOU DISCONTINUED A PERSON'S ABILITY TO RESPOND TO YOUR ARTICLES NOW?

ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO VISIT YOUR WEBSITE ANYMORE. TRUMP ASKED FOR A QUID PRO QUO? I WON'T TALK ABOUT YOU, IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT ME????? YOU'RE TOAST..

1062nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New layout/format

Logged in a few minutes ago and yet one more time Yahoo has changed the layout/format. It just keeps getting worse. It is ugly and not easy on the eyes. Time to say goodbye. Enough is enough. You don't listen to your readers about anything.

1062nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base