Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

635 results found

1. Website Yahoo Launch/TV Yahoo Launch Music Video For TuneInTV, RadioTV, RadiocastTV, ClearStreamTV, SkitterTV, PlutoTV, PlexTV, LocastTV

Dear, President & CEO of Yahoo would you please consider bringing back Yahoo Launch along with the media outlets that I mention as features that play air program tv and music videos from late 1996-2009 as soon as possible because I used to watch it when you'll had it and I don't mind watching again on my square box computer monitor, laptop, tv, and ROKUTV provider.Thank you

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hey Yahoo, what is wrong with you all afraid of comments on articles you post ??

Bring back Comments.. The First Amendment is not about things you like to hear or read it is about all ideas.. not just one sided ideas..So be Adults and bring back the comments and stop being ******* about it grow a pair.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. THEY'RE SHOOTING POLICE OFFICERS

Can you please report one article about the gruesome violence towards the police? You post EVERY investigation across the country, but I have to use a separate news source to find out that 2 cops were shot in Louisville this week. Same thing with the LA shooting. You post more about LeBron than the actual shooting of innocent police officers. Disgusting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo needs to start being held liable for posting fake news articles just like CNN!

Hold the Yahoo Liberals Responsible for posting fake news!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pledge to report real news.

Yahoo is now what I consider to be a real unreliable and trashy website. If you can't report and publish real facts and not stuff you make up then then I would recommend you vanish and leave factual reporting to a reliable company because as each day goes by you become trashier and less of a news source. Your recent decision to
    suspend article commenting was the iceing on the cake and proves
    how paranoid and incompetent you have become. Why are you afraid of users commenting?? Proves you can't tolerate their beliefs. Sad
    and shame on you. MSN is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Biden is an idiot

Okay liberal trash tell me how your **** tart Biden could pull off today and time span 1 month to the UAE , BAHRAIN and ISRAEL what we and fact no spin . Witnessed today you losers ?. Arm Chair Quarterback it all you want but facts and truth speak more now this close to election then your **** spin .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. News stories that make sense!

Screen your stories so that they make sense. NBC Chicago reports that a player on the Bears got 'trucked.' Have no idea what that is. Search engines say it's a freight vehicle, of course, so..........the Bears player was turned into a truck?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You are so biased against Trump. Now you won't allow comments. You should be brought up in front of congress.

My idea would be to have real people - not Biden supporters - print real articles. Your company should be brought in front of Congress. If facebook can be brought in front of congress for biased postings then Yahoo would get the gold medal. It is so offensive. So insulting. So biased.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY TOWARD OUR PRESIDENT!! IT'S GETTING SUPER OLD!!

STOP ALL THE NEGATIVITY TOWARD OUR PRESIDENT! IT'S GETTING SUPER OLD!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Betting that the comments come back November 4th.

Comments have been taken down so you cant call out the fake news for their complete twisting of narratives. Saying they need a safe space for their users, while stirring up hatred with their carefully chosen articles to push their agenda. Yahoo news has become pure propaganda since the comment section has been taken down.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When users block a 'news source'/story - DON'T PUT IT RIGHT BACK IN THEIR FEED! Be useful with the data, & create a logarithm to block !

I HATE about 5 people you continually post about. I block the sources/stories, but you put them right back into my feed. IRRITATING!
    Use the data to create a logrithim that will block similar feeds, and stories containing the same content, or worthless people - *******.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to use email account to send text to phone numbers

How long will it be until Yahoo allows individuals to use their email address to send text messages to phone numbers?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Comment Policy Compliance

Comments on Yahoo, and some other sites, have become so toxic, all you read is bullying, name calling and worse. At least aol instituted some real time policing that either asks the poster to modify or review it for compliance to their policies. I see a lot less toxicity on aol now but it is still representative of our polarized and toxic society. Yahoo should have a similar system that can be enhanced as the situation demands. Yelling, name calling and denigration do not further anyone's idea and alienates more than it educates. If you can't get your point across…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. give us the comment sections back! Don't censor us because you dont like the results! Stop smashing Trump with your pathetic Lies!!

You hate Trump so you censor us! It just goes to show that you are a bunch of PATHETIC LOSERS! Trump will CRUSH babbling joe! Yet you scumbags would rather censor out 1st Amendment Right to freedom of speech! You should be sued! As a matter of fact I am going to look into that idea! You are a disgrace to "journalism!" thats ok tho, youll see on November 3rd that you wont silence us at all you pieces of ****!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please post more unbiased news articles. It's clear that Yahoo wants everyone to see and read only one opinion.

I used to trust and look forward to the news on my Yahoo home page. But now, all I see are one-sided articles. Very disappointing. I'll be changing my home page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Withhold comments for a year and the short memory unintelligables will disappears

Withhold comment posting and the short memory span unintelligibles will forget Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)