Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

635 results found

1. Cover the convey of truckers protesting the mandates

Make it informational and stay neutral

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. No more Chrissy Teigen articles, please!

No more Chrissy Teigen articles, please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ed Asner

I can't believe that Ed Asner passed away on August 29th and I never saw this on the main page! I happened to eb watching "Up" where Asner voices Carl and searched for him. It was then that I knew he had just passed. Shame on Yahoo for putting tons and tons of COVID garbage all over the front page and not leaving space for things such as this. I am sick and tired of seeing COVID news 24/7/365. Real news is being swept under the rug. Come on Yahoo!. Stop this nonsense and report real news!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My home page is getting strange stories from strange sources

I've noticed i am getting strange stories from strange sources. Please only send me credible stories from credible news sources. I only want the facts or stories and opinions from credible sources. No more junk please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Specific topic/individual blocking of stories/articles

Please allow us to block topics/individual of stories/articles that we as readers find repugnant.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Spoilers - please stop!

Please stop giving away major plot twists and spoilers in the headlines! Sometimes it feels like there are no trained journalists or editors working for Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. STOP EDITORIALIZING IN NEWS STORIES!!!!

In Natalie Gontcharova's article in YAHOO! NEWS on Fri, October 2, 2020 "THIS IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN ... IF TRUMP DIES", She takes the liberty to editorialize toward the end of what seemed like a reasonably objective article. She states: "And if this weren’t already perfectly clear: Vote for the candidate who has been behaving responsibly throughout this pandemic. That’s not Trump."

Where does this writer get the idea that she has the right to try and steer my vote - one way or the other. Basic journalism teaches the writer to be objective..... WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE & WHY…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Biggest news on the planet: Trump knew the seriousness of COVID-19 in February and did nothing to warn the American people!

The timeline is clear: According to a recording made with Trump's knowledge, Trump admits COVID-19 is carried in the air and is very serious, yet he purposely downplayed the danger so the stock market wouldn't panic. Since the February and April 2020 recordings, Trump has said the virus is a "hoax", is "like the flu," and will magically "disappear." Meanwhile, 200,000 Americans have died, and many more will have lifetime health issues. But the stock market is very healthy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Getting sick and tired of the constant Trump Hatred articles.

STOP posting Trump hatred articles. Getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Comments show the good, the bad and the ugly of those reading your stories. Not allowing comments makes you just another internet site.

We don't need a "safe place". You haven't figured out that we aren't 5 years old? Comments show the good, the bad and the ugly of those reading your stories, and yes, Americans. Not having comments to you stories means you are just another run-of-the-mill internet site zzzzzzzzzzzzz crickets . . . . .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo needs a safe space for its sheeple! Put comments back so we can call out your BS stories!

Yahoo needs a safe space for its sheeple! Put comments back so we can call out your BS stories! Its getting worse and worse with the election and riots! We see your bias stories twisting the narratives, THIS IS CENSORSHIP and its coming from the hypocritical left!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The hiatus has been interesting. Now it's time to turn the comments back on!

Not sure what you were trying to accomplish by turning off the comments, but it's time to turn them back on again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Did Verizon buy Yahoo or was it sold to China?

Bring back the comments section. What are you afraid off? Removing the comments section is nothing more than censorship to 99 44/100% of your readers. Of course you are losing them faster than you can imagine.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back comments so I can shut down Trump morons! Idiots need refuted daily!

Comments are why I use Yahoo at all so if they go so do I!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why when I'm scrolling down the headlines on important things like covid 10, does an article abou

Why when I'm scrolling down the different stories and trying to gather news, does a story of the Kardashians pop up. It's so freakin long and even after I'm done scrolling to the next story the video and audio keep going on it. Why? I'm not a fan. Please stop harassing us and bombarding us with their stupid stories. Keep on the entertainment section for those who want. I do not. This is why I switched to Google as my default. Yahoo is all about the controversies.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Move the post button away from the scroll bar so I stop accidentally posting half written posts

Move the post in comments button away from the scroll bar so I stop accidentally posting half written posts when I try to scroll

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please vet anyone who leaves comments by making it a requirement they have a real working phone number. This would stop 50% of the Russians.

If you make having a real working phone number a requirement to leave comments then you can throttle the amount of fake accounts posting on yahoo. The huge number of Russian and international trolls create an issue with people. Please implement comment security better so that at least we can know you tried something to make it harder for automated bots and paid spies to sway public opinion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable Coil for monetizing Yahoo! and for those of us that use it, DROP EVERY SINGLE "partner" "sponsored" and display ad.

Coil is changing the way sites monetize their content. I used to love Yahoo! but the pervasive sponsor articles are making your frontpage unreadable. I don't click them and have to wade through them. Contact coil.com and see about enabling the extension so that those of us using it can contribute funds to the site while reading and not be bothered by the ads. This is how content creators will be funded in the future. Be the future. (While simultaneously discontinuing the display of the drivel that is threatening to drive away long time users like myself.)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. December 7th - Pearl Harbor Day

Not a thing about this important part of both US and world history. Instead, it is a continual feed of political bashing on one side of the aisle and love-affair with hollywood celebrities. Start featuring real content and not the same re-hash of the same thing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base