Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

453 results found

1. You ******** promotes this "Michigan state rep. threatens 'Trumpers,' calls on 'soldiers' to 'make them pay'"

but I can't comment on her assinine rant! You show it, you promote it...You are all hypocrites!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hey, dumbasses! "Our goal is to create a safe" needs to be collated, added together, so that you ******* idiots can see that there are 40

40+ of the same type and you ******* ******** can't figure this out that it is NUMBER ******* ONE! Talk about perverts and miscreates! Hope when you go home to your family's, your kids won't know how you have ****** your life away! ******* ********!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sneaky offsite links

Recently, links on the homepage have been taking me offsite without warning. If I click on an article, I expect to see that article on a page run by Yahoo. If you are going to take us offsite YOU NEED TO WARN US IN ADVANCE!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. still show's everything I flagged as "show less from" and thats all you guys show on your site!

do your job, show less! or dont show anything. it was flagged for a reason.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. feedback

"In order to improve our community experience, " If that is truly your goal stop giving headline news to a lame-duck President as if he has a valid lawsuit. At this point, very few readers see him as a rational man. It has become the ravings of a very poor loser. Your headlines actually make his followers believe he has been wronged. When his supporters see this some believe it is cause for civil unrest. Stop giving his lunatic supporters reason to cause violence by giving this killer of Democracy big headlines or the violence that comes from it will…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Liberal Hacks. If I did not have so many accounts associated with my Yahoo account, it would be gone.

Your biased, one-sided liberal agenda literally makes my blood boil!! I have had my Yahoo email account for many, many years, but you are REALLY making me rethink that. It would be a shame to lose so many customers because of your ignorance, but it is your decision. All of us "little people" are actually your bread and butter. Think about it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Just cant believe you would disinfranchise 75 million Americans with bias news stories.

Your media feeds are making average Americans fell like they are being scolded and ridiculed for being conservative. We are Americans also and just because we are Patriotic and love our freedoms, country, and constitutional rights does not make us evil. Actually, we are law abiding and care for our neighbors no matter their personal beliefs. I hope your organization can respect all lives and share stories for all group of Americans regardless of race, creed, color, religious or political beliefs. In my lifetime, I have never seen so much hatred toward decent American citizens.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you educate me why I "customize" my Yahoo by requesting to see less biased websites such as Huffington Post yet, that is all I see?

I use your newsfeed customization and yet all I see is such biased and slanted progressive websites. I consider myself a centrist but I hate your webpage now because you have moved so far left that you have left me feeling like the most conservative person in the world. If you are going to allow me to have a voice on my newsfeed, then respect it and block that garbage from by feed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add up all of the "suspending article comments"

Add up all of the "suspending article coments" complaints and it would be number one. Where's the guy that always took one of my complaints and added to to another similar one! Told him not to do these complaints!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo is no longer

The Yahoo I joined and followed with my family has disappeared. It started at least 10 years ago when they ruined what was once the apex of comment sections (rivaling what is now Twitter with it's interaction of threads and followers) by limiting the ability to follow comments across articles. Now they've just removed them for blatantly political reasons. The writing was on the wall when they replaced all their reporters with bloggers and farmed out their "news" to the likes of vox and huffpo. Yahoo used to actually report - now they bloviate with self-important opinions. (as long as…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. voting

I tried to vote on the comment removal and it already said I voted, when I never entered a vote. This is incorrect. I will use another news service for the foreseeable future. The voting was on the comments and I wanted the comments re-instated. It provides a balance to the news story and gives perspective, something that is sorely lacking in the world today. I've enjoyed you for several years but removing comments removes freedom of speech.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo complaints

Everyone....quit sending Yahoo your complaints. They will not do anything about them. Send your complaints to the FTC. Enought complaints show up there, Yahoo will respond to them, not use!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo should stay out of Politics

I have been noticing that yahoo is leaning left on the comments and news. I just had to reset my email for the third time this week and the unlock code was txt "SKUMYWGC" and I don't think it is a coincidence. I am looking for another email service......good luck.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. NO MORE ******** CLICKBAIT FROM THE KARDASHIONS!!

NO MORE ******** CLICKBAIT FROM THE KARDASHIONS!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo bias!

Ads, articles, BS Yahoo *.....ALL BIASED! They should hang your ** out to dry!....and maybe the wind will blow you away!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I guess the comments will return if biden wins

What are you waiting on for the return of comments

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo Page for you

EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE & SOURCE I negated is only on my feed. Nothing else except that which I specifically dislike content from is on my feed. I hate Yahoo with a passion and its just getting worse.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. By turning off the comments you are stopping people of stating the facts of your pages false writing. I have found many not biased on facts

The writers you have are writing their ideas not facts. If you want to give them the right to write just beliefs with no facts then you need to turn on the comments. People have the right to know the facts not just what you want them to hear. Yahoo is one of the main causes for the corruption in America. If all you want to show is personal beliefs and not the true and full news then you are just a fake news outlet with no credibility. The people have a right to real news and the real facts…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi! In Romania the staff that serves yahoo is biased, they are PSD oriented

Hi! In Romania the staff that serves yahoo is biased, they are PSD oriented

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base