Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

453 results found

1. Block sectors

When I block the 30 largest "Sports" channels, Yahoo! adds 40 lessor Sports channels to force me to like Sports channels.
    Actually, this makes me want to NEVER view Yahoo! News ever again.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My constitutional right was taken away, Freedom of Speech

It's a shame my constitutional right was taken away (Freedom of Speech) when I was commenting on something someone said. But, they could and did post the comment when mine was denied. I am happy I live in a so-called free country the United States when it feels more like China or Russia.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo support contacts me then disappears

Once again Yahoo has no support. It started on July 5th about their Privacy Dashboard where the only choice you have is to keep keeping the mouthful that Yahoo feeds you! They responded and from that point it went south. They disappearred o July 9th and repeated requests have met with silence. This is support? The manager should be fired!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. YALL ARE THE WORST ******* EMAIL SERVICE COMPANY TO EVER HAVE, HOW DO YOU DEACTIVATE A EMAIL ADDRESS THEN HOLD IT *******

WORST ******* EMAIL PROVIDER TO EVER USE, HOW DO YOU DEACTIVATE/DELETE AN EMAIL ACCOUNT DUE TO INACTIVIATY AND WHEN THE ACCOUNT HOLDER CALLS TO RECOVER THE ACCOUNT YOUR UNABLE TOO. WHY THE **** ARE YALL HOLDING MY EMAIL *******!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NO REAL NEWS JUST "CELEBS" BEING GROSS! STOP REDUNDANT STORIES!

What is the problem with posting real news? There are hundreds of news stories you are NOT posting, in particular about how this President of yours is destroying the very foundation on which this country was built on, daily there are happenings and all you report are garbage stories about nasty celebs and anyone posing naked! WHY? What the **** happened to news? This is nothing but lib opinions and articles about trashy people and reality tv! This is NOT journalism or news. Why can't you report fairly? Why is everything pro Biden and nothing else? The man is a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Will someone at Yahoo explain why the following comment was blocked?

Can you point out in this article where he said the Constitution was based on the Bible? No, you can't, and neither did the writer of this article.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo moderators have become pathetically vindictive in the use of their censorship 'powers'... this is the latest example

when replying to a comment regarding the article "What’s in the Senate’s new gun control bill" my following comment was rejected and not allowed to post... please respond with a intelligent explanation of why this comment was not allowed

"Yes... but if they choose to own a particular gun that is banned or are prohibited from owning guns, then they are a criminal.and if found in possession of such they should serve time in prison... just like they advocate to happen to other criminals"

what kind of mindless 'moderator' do you have working there?
    is it some child that is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo 'moderators' demonstrate their incompetence. desperate to manipulate. please review latest demonstration and vote

Yahoo's latest demonstration of incompetent moderators and their mindless application of unnecessary censoring for undefinable reasons other than lack of comprehension skills or random stupidity is on display for your voting enjoyment below...

The article was: Watch Lebanese Dance Troupe Mayyas Unleash The Artistry Of Arab Women On 'America's Got Talent'

throughout the article it mentions the dancers were "Hypnotic" and "Hypnotizing"

Yahoo rejected my post saying: "has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines"

Here is my post that they found offensive: "I've been Hypnotized...."

So please take the time to comment…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why aren't your search engines more exact

I asked for "what us the market percentage of Denver 31 news?" I got the prices of the homes in Denver! Your search engines suck and do your support for your customer!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. YAHOO STOP manipulating the comments with biased censorship please respond with the reason the following was rejected

When posting a comment on the Yahoo article: "Most in U.S. agree Trump should be charged with a crime"

Yahoo repeatedly rejected my comment~ "ALL criminals, especially treasonous criminals need to be charged and tried publicly...
    otherwise like-minded criminals will see the inaction as an open gate"

PLEASE explain how that comment deserved to be censored

It seems Yahoo is manipulating the comment sections to fit their own agenda... Sadly that agenda seems to have the intent to steer the conversation and incite the public and PROMOTE division

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo, the epitome of stupidness

Tell me Yahoo, how much the content you are putting on my home page is generating income. I'm 75 and I get Charlotte Observer (I live in Colorado), Esquire (does anybody read that trash anymore), Women's Health, Brides Blush, Miami Herald ( see above), In the Know by Yahoo (no, you never have been), She Knows, Seventeen, Huffpost (your favorite go to piece of ***), Elle....are you getting the drift yet! You guys wouldn't know your ** from your mouth!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. how about screening your advertisers for viruses, trojans and malware?

this popped up when i loaded yahoo this morning. threat name url:mal url:137.184.93.241
    glad i have proper software in place.

my software says it was coming directly from your upload. i have done a screenshot and also sent it off to microsoft security. either you are doing something very wrong, or one of your advertisers is.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo support is non-existent

Problems are reviewed but the customers are never given an outcome....just reviewed. Most problems sit in a queue of "reviewing" for years on end and nothing is ever done! You would think that Yahoo would pat themselves on the back when then get something right and fix a problem but I see then as the biggest dam in the flood of **** that they themselves have created!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Liberalism Much?

Why does Yahoo promote nothing but Progressive and Liberal ideology so hard? Have you even thought about centering yourself a little? I pretty much only use your platform for email because you promote almost nothing but propaganda, lol. Jesus Christ, I might have fallen for this stunt as a kid, but it's honestly comical at this point...your "news" pieces are nothing more than meme material at this point. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo's Open Web is a farce

Yahoo's Open Web, whatever the **** that is denied me using "***" to define my feelings about the woman whose son murdered. Yet in a Macy Gray article the allow the term "Fck" many times over! We all new it, now the blatently admitted hit, they are hypocrites!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 7/1/22 Why do I keep getting messages to enter a password each and every time it seems? Either I have right or I don't and need to chang

7/1/22

Why do I keep getting messages to enter a password each and every time it seems? Either I have right or I don't and need to change.
    The messages are silly after the 6th or more times seeing it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo Fraud Contact

I'm receiving emails from "miscadvert@yahoo.com" telling me I have an old version of yahoo mail and that my account will be disabled 6/30 if I don't upgrade. How do I know this is a valid item from Yahoo and not from some scammer wanting information I might provide? I get numerous fraudulent emails telling me I won a prize or something is expiring but they are usually obvious. This one I don't know.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. peace and love comment was rejected?

my peace and love comment was rejected? Is this North Korea?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base