Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

453 results found

1. Yahoo! just sucks

I've been writing you for almost two years now. Why does my news feed have stupid stuff like "Elle" and "Good Housekeeping" stories on it, even after clicking the "show less" buttons. Now you've instituted a "privacy thing that pops up when I try to click to get rid of **** I don't want, which also doesn't work. Is there anyone at Yahoo! whose job it might be to provide customer service, to test the website out, or to actually, you know, give two craps about what people think? I doubt it. After two years of writing in, that person…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. put id numbers on click bait and other sites

I clicked on a box that said Dog is gone with a pic of Duane Chapman on it my hard disk was destroyed today I clicked on A pic of a dad and his daughter in a see thru top with a bra under it I got a message my computer was locked and such well as a customer I would I would like to be able to click and know that it was safe to do so if you could have a reporting system and remove these dangers from yahoo quickly that would be a great thing to do…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo is run by mental degenerate pedophiles who spen more time playing with one another than actually working

Spend less time chasing children. More time so work on customer complaints.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo's liberal ***** on new

Why is it that Yahoo provides there **** opinion of what they believe but duct-tape the mouths of their users!??? May the ***** and sewage of your ******** choke you and your company to its deserved death! In all good consciousness, stopping users voices while you ******** spout your vindictive **** will only serve to put your tongues on the platter...sliced!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. **** Yahoo!

******** *****! You don't support anything but your jobs! You should be ashamed while REAL AMERICANS are barely making ends meet to keep their businesses running! YOUR GOD/GODS WON'T SAVE YOU IN THE END! THEY'LL BURN YOUR **!A

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Scam Retailers on Yahoo Homepage

I assumed Yahoo would care about its community and not allow scammers to advertise and sell fraudulent products directly on its homepage. Between disabling the comment section and retail fraud.

Sorry Yahoo, you have now been relegated to my garbage email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OK If You Want It This Way You Got It Yahoo So Do Not Deflect Here?.

Facebooks Pending Lawsuit?. Now Why Has www.facebook.com For Years Now Think Its CEO Owner Mark Zuckerberg Can Just Outright Hack News From You?, Also Why Does www.twitter.com Co-Founder Jack Dorsey Think He Can Too?. So Do Not Be Coy Here Thinking Yahoo That Your Webmaster And Staff Does Not Know This Is Happening?. I Want It Investigated And Made Clear That This Action Does Never Happen Again To No One On Any Web Browser Out There.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why would anyone read your liberal articles if they can comment?

Your company has to be the dumbest in existence! You put stupid and inane articles out there and you expect people to swallow your *? Whose doing who for these dumbassed articles to continue to ** your site? Oh, that's right, you idiots signed a waiver never to tell you suck "..." to keep your job!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo

START READING THE FEEDBACK YOU KEEP REQUESTING FROM US !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have a close friend who registered on Facebook with an email he no longer has access to and hr has forgotten his password.

How can he recover his user name and password not having access to the email that he set up his Facebook account with and not having registered his cell number on his Facebook account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo TV Geraldo ---REALLY

Geraldo, Yahoo's epitome of fair and reasonable comments. Ask geraldo, how the treasures below Chicago are doing? You Yahoo ******** don't know how far you can sink, until the next day when you do just that! When is Yahoo going to start supporting THEIR users?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You ******** promotes this "Michigan state rep. threatens 'Trumpers,' calls on 'soldiers' to 'make them pay'"

but I can't comment on her assinine rant! You show it, you promote it...You are all hypocrites!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey, dumbasses! "Our goal is to create a safe" needs to be collated, added together, so that you ******* idiots can see that there are 40

40+ of the same type and you ******* ******** can't figure this out that it is NUMBER ******* ONE! Talk about perverts and miscreates! Hope when you go home to your family's, your kids won't know how you have ****** your life away! ******* ********!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sneaky offsite links

Recently, links on the homepage have been taking me offsite without warning. If I click on an article, I expect to see that article on a page run by Yahoo. If you are going to take us offsite YOU NEED TO WARN US IN ADVANCE!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. feedback

"In order to improve our community experience, " If that is truly your goal stop giving headline news to a lame-duck President as if he has a valid lawsuit. At this point, very few readers see him as a rational man. It has become the ravings of a very poor loser. Your headlines actually make his followers believe he has been wronged. When his supporters see this some believe it is cause for civil unrest. Stop giving his lunatic supporters reason to cause violence by giving this killer of Democracy big headlines or the violence that comes from it will…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm glad you are "listening."

If you're truly listening, STOP posting all about your liberal agenda. Your articles are biased and offensive and I will not tolerate the division you are creating. YAHOO, companies and people like YOU are the reason for the division this country is seeing.

What you stand for makes me sick. Get your act together and stop offending patriots that truly love this country.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just cant believe you would disinfranchise 75 million Americans with bias news stories.

Your media feeds are making average Americans fell like they are being scolded and ridiculed for being conservative. We are Americans also and just because we are Patriotic and love our freedoms, country, and constitutional rights does not make us evil. Actually, we are law abiding and care for our neighbors no matter their personal beliefs. I hope your organization can respect all lives and share stories for all group of Americans regardless of race, creed, color, religious or political beliefs. In my lifetime, I have never seen so much hatred toward decent American citizens.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo complaints

Everyone....quit sending Yahoo your complaints. They will not do anything about them. Send your complaints to the FTC. Enought complaints show up there, Yahoo will respond to them, not use!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base