Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

453 results found

1. Yahoo...the epitome of liberalness!

Can't handle comments aimed at their stupidity! Comments, ********, comments!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hey ********! You put this **** out there and you say you are trying to "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to conne

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-former-seahawks-49-ers-cb-richard-sherman-arrested-on-burglary-domestic-violence-charge-153312207.html
    What you ******** do and have done is ridicule the ability of people to express opinions! You ******** seem to get the right to espouse yours with not honest criteria what-so-ever except to fill your pockets with cash for your advertisers! You are cheats! You are liars! And you are hypocrites! I guess money in your pocket alleviates your guilt for sliming your users!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. biased

I've stuck with yahoo a long time. I do not know for sure, but maybe 20 years. Tired of the biased reporting...It's one thing to lean one way but another to present as facts in your articles (please if you need clarification I can refer you back to university). Crime number 1 is polluting our minds, 1b would be the terrible writers you contract and 1c would be removing the voice of your audience. Goodbye yahoo, we had a good run but I've gotten older and realized I don't need you anymore, I can think for myself.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. why is yahoo so biased against donald trump i thought yahoo was supposed to be neutral but i guess not

why is yahoo so against trump i thought yahoo was neutral but i see it is completely against trump

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Nothing but BS liberal propaganda

The Oath conglomerate (Yahoo and Huffpost) do nothing but spew liberal propaganda. . .WHEN WILL IT STOP. YOU have destroyed this website. . .you see nothing but opinions from leftist. . .nothing of substance or truth. It's disgusting that you are doing more to interfere with the 2020 election than the Russians did in 2016!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo is ran by cowards !

Yahoo is ran by cowards ! I cannot believe you can be so stupid as to censor the opinions of 10's of 1000's of people only for the sake of shutting down pro concervative views. What a shame you (yahoo) are so radical anti American that you simply dont care how you look. Yahoo is a FASCIST organization.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. And still Yahoo does nothing about fixing THEIR problems!

Somebody needs to get their act together! And it isn't Yahoo's users!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. voting

I tried to vote on the comment removal and it already said I voted, when I never entered a vote. This is incorrect. I will use another news service for the foreseeable future. The voting was on the comments and I wanted the comments re-instated. It provides a balance to the news story and gives perspective, something that is sorely lacking in the world today. I've enjoyed you for several years but removing comments removes freedom of speech.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ...why does every main story photo of people have to be taken with their mouths open.

...why does every main story photo of people have to be taken with their mouths open.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 100 websites to hide

I am not able to block pages I do not want to see. It used to be 100 and 200 would be better. Has there been a change? It does not allow you to swipe right and block any more.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Trashy headlines and ridiculous storylines....

What in the **** is it with these repetitive, duplicate trashy *** headlines and articles? WHY do you need to post these ****** *** kardashian's and the likes of such all over the main page repeatedly? Why in **** do we need to see these morons sitting together in ****** half naked outfits feeding each other an apple? You left wing deceitful cancel culture morons have NO news to report on your idiot president destroying this country, you have nothing but trash to post because you are protecting the criminals taking this country into a disaster all because of your…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring back Comments is apparently a popular idea.

Bringing back the comments is apparently a very popular idea because at least 10 pages of this request came up when I started typing the "idea". Your disclaimer at the bottom of the stories has stated that comments were being temporarily turned off. That was over a year ago. Looks like it is permanent to me! If you truly are listening, you will reinstate the commenting option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey, Yahoo ********!

Why do I have to tell you for the 12000 time, I don't want to see HuffPost! You make me do it again? You guys are idiots! Raised by your feral mother who has yet to figure out what the difference between her mouth and her ******* is! You all should be ashamed! You do it for the money, not integrity!
    Swim in the ***** you have created!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How do I restrict what I see.

I have never and will never want to see anything about the Kardashians, Jenners, or any of the fake reality so-called stars. They are offensive to me and show the decline in the intelligence of America! I keep selecting "See Less", but it adds MORE! Please tell me how to stop this trash so I can go to the few bits of real news that are available.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. YOU ****** HIPPOCRITS!!!

YOU ****** HIPPOCRITS!!! TRUMP FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm curious why non of your headlines feature the Hunter Biden emails. In fact, they're not anywhere in your feed. Biased much?

All of your headlines are negative to conservatives and so obviously biased. Where are the headlines about Hunter Biden's email? Big Tech censoring conservatives (oh wait, I guess you are big tech), the unfair treatment to Trump at his town hall and Biden's softball questions? I barely even look at your headlines anymore because they're so biased. You're (and all of big tech) creating a lot of bad will towards your companies. About 50% of the population. Great job.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show Less From does not work

I have over and over clicked on those three dots to Show Less From publishers. Doing so seems to be having the opposite effect since ALL I SEE NOW IS **** FROM PUBLISHERS WHO I WANT TO SEE LESS OF,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo hippocrites!

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." And yet Yahoo has no problem pushing their own agenda without anyh repercussions! Yeah....fair and honest Yahoo! When Biden loses, will you allow us to speak our minds again....you Nazis!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base