Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why have you not displayed the latest Israel study on Covid? or Cleveland Clinics??

Yahoo has been SILENT about these studies indicating clear bias in reporting.

619th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo Listens

Comments are turned on at MSN on their articles. Everyone go to MSN to make comments. They listen. Yahoo is owned by Verizon Wireless and you know Verizon don't listen so what makes you think Yahoo will listen?

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. why do you list stories that you cant read, unless you subscribe to that website? ex - marketwatch. title grabs your attention but cant read

Why do you list stories that you are unable to read unless you subscribe to their service/website? like MarketWatch. headline is interesting and then I'm annoyed that i cant read the story because I've read the max free stories. You have many others besides market watch. I'm thinking i need to use a diff website to check things out since I want to be able to read on what I click, not subscribe to some other site. And obviously this is so annoying to me that I had to search where I could tell you.

176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. What is Yahoo's Definition of Temporary? Pitiful!!

Restore Comment Section and Man-up!! SNOWFLAKE!!

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let's keep the conversation civil. Please remove any inappropriate language from your comment.

I just love how your "civil conversation" requirements only apply to one side of the political isle. Yahoo is so transparent it isn't even funny.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo News is the worst source anywhere.

Yahoo News is the worst source anywhere.Nothing but clickbait. Glad there is NPR and the BBC.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is such a ridiculous article to post. It was crated by one of the people involved in the incident so is naturally biased. Why post thi

Why would you promote a biased article and list it as news. The author is one of the people involved so it’s certainly a naturally biased article. Please. Don’t promote something like this as a news article. Not a neutral fact based news story. Just a sensational eye catcher. pathetic.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fantasy Baseball - Maximum Innings limit for head to head by points leagues

Hi, is it possible to add a maximum limit for innings in a head to head league by points? the thing is you already have a Minimum innings limit, but that leads to an eternal seek of FA starting pitchers, and the total pitching points end up being twice as much as batting points. Truth is, batting merely matters in a day to day basis, because the real impact is in pitching. The same for relievers, nobody cares about them.
    I would like to know your comments about this request.
    Thanks and regards.

619th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I sent the following to The 700 Club: The chaos in Kabul was guaranteed the moment George Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq. The Afghanista

I sent the following to The 700 Club: The chaos in Kabul was guaranteed the moment George Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq. The Afghanistan war was lost back in 2003. The military industrial complex kept that lost war going to keep the U.S. Military government contracts coming in. With the current threat from domestic terrorists associated with the Republican Party, President Biden is cutting off American tax payer dollars to the military industrial complex. Also President Biden is acting on behalf of the American People to finally end the lost war. Unfortunately, we should expect an increase of veteran…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop using different colors when annotating news stories

The Yahoo News Tiles contain annotations with sections displayed in a different color. Some people cannot see all colors the same and having sentences with sections displayed in different colors makes them very difficult to read. One color (white) will solve this issue.

176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I see articles from ABC,CBS,Associated Press, etc. but not Fox. How come?

I see articles from ABC,CBS,Associated Press, etc. but not Fox. How come?

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Proofreader Beta Tester

Hello, I am a yahoo news reader since the very beginning. I read Yahoo News just about every day. I want to be a proofreader/beta tester. Some things I like but there are a lot of changed I do not. I don't have a yahoo email account anymore. Gmail just works better since it syncs very well with my other google products. You can contact me at 479-966-7547 or johnnylogancameron@gmail.com

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. News or editorials

I tried to vote for someone else's idea that Yahoo is still putting everyone's viewpoint or editorial and labeling it as news, but like the comments, Yahoo won't let me vote for the other persons idea nor post a comment about their "news" (point of view)

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get rid of the ReCaptcha it's a pain **********

Get rid of the ReCaptcha. Aggravating to sign in, thinking of dropping Yahoo altoghther

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo = clickbait

Yahoo = clickbait

619th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Permanent Block Function

Please offer permanent block for publications, celebrity 'writers' and celebrities. 'Show less of' doesn't stop this nonsense. Celebrity PR teams and the flunkies who write for them should know what the public doesn't want. If you want allow comments then please offer a full, permanent block. The 'writers' and PR agents can take a cue by who is 'most blocked'.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sick of seeing pictures of Jenner Kardashians EVERYDAY! I dont follow them on Social media, but news outlets report it daily:(

I dont want to see pictures of Kylie Jenner's or any Kardasian plastic surgery face everyday! I am going to try to not look at YAHOO homepage ANYMORE! Since everyday I have to see those faces!

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. my complete page under hellafied2000beyond@yahoo.com has been highjacked hacked and stolen.

my complete page under hellafied2000beyond@yahoo.com has been highjacked hacked and stolen.
    Charles L. Treadwell....
    It has serious sensitive Info as linked bank accounts and other personal info. I'm pretty sure it's probably someone who posted what looks to be an Isis flag on my Funkyw@gmail.com/Hellafied page
    Charles Treadwell...

I would like to have it resolved ASAP, in hopes to stop it from happening to others... SOS please!!!

Thank You

Charles Treadwell

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base