Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HEY YAHOO ******, STOP WITH FREAKING TV SPOILERS ON YOUR FRONT PAGE! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO GAME OF THRONES. AND YES, I'M YELLING!

HEY YAHOO ******, STOP WITH FREAKING TV SPOILERS ON YOUR FRONT PAGE! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO GAME OF THRONES. AND YES, I'M YELLING!

95th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No nudity on your news pages, please! I was shocked and disappointed to see nudity on your news page. Please fix that immediately!

No nudity on your news pages, please! I was shocked and disappointed to see nudity on your news page. Please fix that immediately! It's inappropriate and offensive.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am extremely unhappy with the new format.

Videos and ads that run along the right hand side of the homepage start playing at the slightest move of the cursor. Often more than one plays at the same time! Fix it please. I am going to have to look for a new homepage because this makes Yahoo unusable.

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to have the sports stories that constantly show up on my pages to go away. I used to be able to click on a yes/no option

I want to have the sports stories that constantly show up on my pages to go away. I used to be able to click on a yes/no option, but that option has disappeared. I do not care about sports stories. I want to remove them from my news pages.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UK News

I live in America. At least half the time I click on an interesting article only to find its about someone or something in the UK which has absolutely no bearing to us in America. If you need to include articles like that you should have "sections"....UK section, World section, etc. So we can pick and choose the type of articles we want to read.

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop using headlines intentionally designed to DIVIDE people & stir controversy

A big criticism of the "Media Congomerates" who control information is that they intentionally divide people. An example is your plastering all over the headlines on the front page the comments from a 1980's president about an African delegation. Really!?? Who is responsible for allowing such TRIPE to be presented? I'm beginning to migrate AWAY from YAHOO and other platforms who's apparent goal is to divide people stir up FEAR, ANGER, CONTENTION, WORRY and low vibration energy. Employees at Yahoo and users who find this resonates...Please EXIT the building.....

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why are Comments disabled on some news articles, but not on others.

Comment sections are disabled on some news articles, but not on others? Is this Yahoo bias? It does seem so.

106th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. one sided articles that paint American war heros in a bad light for the sake of a party's optics will move me elsewhere for content.

one sided articles that paint American war heroes in a bad light for the sake of a political party's optics will move me elsewhere for content. Realistically, when you walk around and see people of all races and creeds living and working together - then sign onto yahoo and just see hatred and spewing of a controlled narrative rather than reality... Cannot support a company that chooses their politics over morality. Thanks for listening

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quitting yahoo after 20 yrs. Nothing relevant to what's going on in the world in your news feed. Ever.

I'm tired of your T & A news feed no matter how much I tried to customize it.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. links to articles

Why have links to articles that require a subscription to the publisher to read the full article?
    I mean for example have to subscribe to the financial times so we can read the rest of the article.
    We don't all read the FT or have the means to pay a subscription.
    Either show the full article or not at all.
    And why do I have sign in when I AM ALREADY SIGNED IN?

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade!

Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade! <--- I cannot even vote! YOU SUCK YAHOOO!

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo Listens

Comments are turned on at MSN on their articles. Everyone go to MSN to make comments. They listen. Yahoo is owned by Verizon Wireless and you know Verizon don't listen so what makes you think Yahoo will listen?

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop using different colors when annotating news stories

The Yahoo News Tiles contain annotations with sections displayed in a different color. Some people cannot see all colors the same and having sentences with sections displayed in different colors makes them very difficult to read. One color (white) will solve this issue.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SOULMAN Movie

Funny how the Fake woke leftist trolls want to cancel this movie. Morons like Spike Lee who is a racist black man cancels Soul man movie but won't say the movie WHITE CHICKS is bad proves how hypocritical leftist are.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. White or pale blue letters on a white background is stupid. Stop IT!

White on White letters on background is just stupid.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Do a thorough study on articles indicating CO2/GHGs as the cause for climate change.All current work refer to previous studies done earlier.

Current studies on climate change indicate that it is due to Earth interactions with the Solar Cycle, NOT CO2/GHGs. This obviously will affect what is looked at and how we can better understand/control it. It would not be worthwhile to spend our time/cost on something that is not true and won't lead to better dealing with climate change.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Way more articles on Trump than the BORDER CRISIS!

Way more articles on Trump than the BORDER CRISIS!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base