Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Didn't there used to be a way to eliminate specific topics from clogging up my homepage? I am seriously offended by the presumption that I g

Let us pick topics ( such as celebrities, IE reality stars) or people (like ANY of the Kardasians) to completely eliminate from our homepages. If you don't get rid of some of that garbage I'm going to change mine!

18th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop with the Huffington Post in the news feed --it's science fiction posted by pimply faced kids.

Please stop with the Huffington Post in the news feed --it's TOXIC science fiction posted by pimply faced kids.

178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My husband and I do not like the new Currentlt Att Yahoo homepage...we liked the scrolling news

Put the scrolling news back on the Homepage. Don't like new Currently Homepage.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make your content relative to today.

It's June. Why are you posting Fall articles? Halloween, cooking Fall fruits & veg, Thanksgiving recipes?

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. the big background splash on the home page sucks ..

.. stop or i will be leaving ... very annoying and the flash when it jumps could cause epileptic seasures

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. make yahoo chat room back

make yahoo chat room back again

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How about when you include a story on your news feed that says "viral clip", how about actually including said viral clip.

How about when you include a story on your news feed that says "viral clip", how about actually including said viral clip.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Call out Trump on all his lies, flat out LIES.

Calling Trump the LIAR he is. Google Moron/Liar/Idiot/... You Get Donald Trump. What happened to we are going to get tired of winning? Where is my job, my medical coverage-insurance, new roads and Infrastructure. What a MORON. p.s. Why don't we have Don Jr and Eric put up "No Trespassing signs along border and charge $10,00 for each one, just keep wasting money and taking from the poor and Middle Class.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Homepage/email

Recently AT&T/Yahoo changed the homepage. I now cannot open my email w/o losing my homepage. In other words..when I hit the email button it opened another tab instead of vacating the homepage. I want the old way brought back or.... I need you to tell me how to reset my email to open in another tab as it used too.

Thanks

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back the old Yahoo Homepage

I liked the old format better. Where are the comics, and the scroll-through news section?

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your banner for topics doesn't include Environment or Climate Change. I believe this is more newsworthy than Style or Entertainment.

Your banner for topics doesn't include Environment or Climate Change. I believe this is more newsworthy than Style or Entertainment. At least include it in the More topics.

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. your Click Bait story lines are tiredsome; MSN.com homepage may be next

Click bait Aughhh; ex. she use to have a hit show, now works 9-5. CLick and gene hackman with pictures. WTF

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Redo your home page or I will never leave MSN

Group news by topic like MSN (that's why they are my home page and not you). As much as I try to delete topics I'm not interested in, Fashion, Celebrity, etc. news from them keeps popping up. Instead of "show less from..." Have "show nothing from..." I hate having to skim topics about clothes and royal babies to get to real news. Also "Sponsored" articles are many times misleading or outright lies. Get rid of them!!! Your news articles usually includes videos that have nothing to do with the article and a lot of times there is no real information…

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I like to see more Themes represent Seasons Such Winter Spring I see such themes as the beach for Summer.

Seasonal Themes You can also provide Disney themes Such as FROZEN for Winter and Spring you can use Bambi since there such a character called Flower and Thumber We can use winter scenes or Summer themes of Beaches You have autumn or Fall you use more scenic routes of foliage colors These are just ideals

271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HOME PAGE AUTO-LOADED VIDEOS IN THE OLD NEWS SECTION

STOP the "Yahoo In the Know" videos when I got to Yahoo.com. I Don't Want to See auto loaded videos when I go to my Homepage.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  94 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 271st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. About Home Page

Can you take Celebrity, Lifestyle, Style, Entertainment off my Yahoo home page and put news articles from Fox, Chicago Tribune, Associated Press, Huffpost, NBC, ABC, CBS The independent, The daily Beast and all News Related channels on my Yahoo Home page.

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base