Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. Why not post a date when the Homepage/FinancePage is expected to work correctly?

I've already invested parts of the last 2 days with this transition. I've tried 5 of your suggestions. None worked. Just tell me what's going on. Yahoo Finance, sadly, is the tool I use to aggregate my investments. Please fix it.

736th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contactless payments Future

Building Modern Digital Payment systems require a technical assistance team to support products/services with the right technology. Opus Technologies is the recommended place to seek the best contactless payment future strategies.

https://opustechglobal.com/

619th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Better objective reporting on current topics.

Rick Newman's article, "Let’s stop making this climate change mistake" comes a bit closer to reality than most articles on Yahoo but still in far from objective, contains many false statements and many assertions not supported by facts. Please include a larger group of columnists with diverse viewpoints in your pool.

286th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Speed up Stock Market Updates

I have used My Yahoo for years. Initially updates took about 15 minutes but they have been getting slower and slower. I live in Australia but my portfolio is all in the London Stock Exchange. A 15 minute delay I can live with but it has increased to an hour and more. Recently I recorded a 1hour 15minute delay. Can you please improve this? I if it took 15 minutes 10 years ago it should take seconds now.

411th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve mic sound quality

I like most of the reporting but the audio quality on voices is terrible due to what sounds like low quality mics (airpods, webcam mics etc). There is so much reflected noise getting picked up, it's unbearable to listen to.
    I just watched the interview with Dr Su from AMD and her recording sounded professional and clear whereas Brian's mic sounded awful like airpods or a webcam (lots of echo, low quality) even though he was wearing a lavalier. My hunch is the recording wasn't done with the lav but with another source since lav mics typically don't sound that…

411th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an B or an A to earning dates for companies on summary page

For the yahoo finance app and the web page it would be very helpful to see an A for after or a B for before hours. This way I can see right at the summary screen when a company is reporting earnings.

411th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How about a article about Netlist vs Google. Biggest patent infringement payout ever.

Do a story on a David vs Goliath. Netlist vs Google. Unless you are also infringing on their IP also.

501st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new finance page for stock quotes appears to be optimized for phones

I dont use my phone for viewing, the previous stock quote page was a little busy, but now it's so empty I feel like I'm swimming across the pool to get from one side of the page to the other. I sure would like the old desktop version.

411th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of can still read and prefer that to your idiotic videos

Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of us can still read and prefer that to watching your offensive videos

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base