Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

34 results found

1. let me signin to my email with just email and password no extra varifiication keep getting interupted getting code

let me signin to my email with just email and password no extra varifiication keep getting interupted getting code

I am 82 yrs and handicapped you making this too hard for me..i dont talk to myy computter

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hard to get any help

Each time i access my mail I get the same error

"You preferences failed to save at this time due to a temporary error"

OK, this temporary error has been lasting for a week now. If I reload (F5) the page then i can read my mail. I have logged out and logged in. I have cleared my cache.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Full web address on all received emails. Got scammed for not checking ACTUAL address.

Show the ACTUAL address the email was sent from. Got scammed by a streaming service that we use that was fake. Did not check the "sent from" address. Luckily our credit card blocked it right away, but now we are redoing all our credit card payments and hope we get them all before the legitimate deductions get made. Not hard yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Account limit

I am in need of a new yahoo account and upon trying to create a new one with my phone number, it said, the limit had been reached. I do not recall having so many emails but needless to say, I am needing a new one and would much prefer to keep a yahoo account and not have a gmail. Is there any way that I can submit my phone number and the most active account I use and have the others deleted so I can have a new one created. The one I currently use is filled with spam…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

5. *****

Hello
    I have forgotten my email password. To retrieve the code, it will not be sent to my phone number. My email: *****

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. for 2 years off and on the Yahoo page will not allow me to go to my mail... fix that ****

fix the programming GLITCH that when you click on MAIL only reloads the yahoo page... NOT MY MAIL,,, I just need to read my email and your xhitty system will not let me.... soooooo DISAPPOINTED with your services... i can NEVER make u my home page because your ONLY service, email, only works about a 3rd of the time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

7. For 3 months I don't get a single email notification to my Yahoo email account re: likes/replies etc. I guess I'm banned for life?

Spoke live on phone to one of your call center agents and they were nice enough. He sent me to this page and couldn't explain why I can't reply to anyone regarding the homepage News articles. Seems like all debate is completely shut down now. Why? Please fix my email notifications where at least I can see if people here agree or disagree and thanks in advance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While most of spam emails are being caught by our spam filters, occasionally some can slip through.

When this happens, it's very important to mark the email as spam, then our system will learn that messages from a specific place are not good and helps us make Yahoo Mail even better at recognizing future spam emails.

10. User Agreement

If you want me to agree to your user policy then put it in English, not German or whatever language you're using

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow list serve emails please!

Stop blocking list serve emails!! For weeks now I haven’t been getting ANY kids’ schools/sports/church emails. Life is going on without us thanks to this awful implementation.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my account has been hacked and all files have been deleted and deleted files were deleted from deleted folder not by me.Please help A.S.A.P

my account has been hacked and all files have been deleted and deleted files were deleted from deleted folder not by me.Please help A.S.A.P for there are valuable documents that are needed as soon as in urgent and as said before i personally did not delete anything,Please assist!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fraud Email

Hello,
    The email address **@yahoo.com is being used to attempt phishing email requests for monetary gain pretending to be someone else. This account was setup for this purpose. Recommend deactivating the account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Junk Mail

How about making the junk mail actually work! I've sent multiple emails to the junk folder multiple times and I keep getting the same ones over and over. I thought when you send to Junk it was supposed to intercept and automatically send the next ones.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your Spam Filter is absolutely horrifying

Your spam filtering algorithm is getting progressively worse and worse. It seems as if every time I delete an email within some brief time period, or even if I just delete an email at all, the sender will get sent to spam next time. Today I saw in my spam folder three emails from email addresses that I have either interacted with or whose emails I have saved. I saw in my spam folder two emails from a friend of 10+ years whose same email address I have been emailing since I first got this email account. I have emailed…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. is there a way to stop **** spam emails

is there a way to stop **** spam emails. i tried this before and my account info was not recognized.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. iPhone email update doesn't work

Before doing things to ***** up email on my iPhone you need to test first. I have not been able to stay connected to my 3 email accounts since this started this morning. Each time I have to reenter my password for each account. Get your act together!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Security for mail anf finance pages

Update security measures. I can't access my mail or finance pages.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base