Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

331 results found

1. Dear Yahoo!, I am an avid user of your homepage. I enjoy reading and commenting on your posted news articles and do so frequently. However

Dear Yahoo!,
    I am an avid user of your homepage. I enjoy reading and commenting on your posted news articles and do so frequently. However, as many Americans of late, I am very concerned with the abundance of comments that, from the positions certain commenters take and the diction they use to express themselves, appear to be made by bots and troll from unfriendly foreign nations and posted for nefarious purposes. Most of such comments can be found on articles that concern persons who are investigating Donald Trump; not on Trump himself. I would appear that the comments are aimed…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can't find anyplace else to ask this. I can't watch videos on yahoo, I just get a black screen. The audio works though.

I can't watch videos on yahoo, I just get a black screen. The audio works though. Any ideas on how to fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have my Yahoo! account. (magedgoda2014) I know my password and ID but when I try to access it, it requires my phone number and i lost it :

I have my Yahoo! account. (magedgoda2014) I know my password and ID but when I try to access it, it requires my phone number and i lost it :( How can I get access to my account? please help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can I please speak to a person about my Yahoo acc

Can I please speak a live person about my Yahoo account.
    PLEASE.......!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can't Reply To a Posted Comment --- Reported Many Times Before

I have posted this ERROR many times ... you can't reply to Posted Comment ... you get the Standard "An error has occurred; please try again later." ... their Engineers just sent you some HTML page that Does Nothing ...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. virus threat

For the third time, Windows Defender blocked a threat that came up while I was in the Yahoo Homepage.

While browsing the Yahoo Homepage, my computer would suddenly be redirected to the following website:

https://bai2uchicasexo18.net

Immediately Windows Defender comes up stating a threat was found:

TrojanDownloader:PowerShell/Falsip.C

In location: C:\Users\jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Low\IE\U4DUA5Z2\microsoft-patch[1].hta

Defender removed the threat and I have blocked this website, but you should keep an eye out for it. The webpage that comes up looks like an authentic Microsoft Windows Update, and asks if you want to "Update Now" which I did not do.

I am running Windows 10, using IE…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I only get the 'Aw Snap' error on Yahoo pages. Maybe fix your product or the quality of your affiliates so that this doesn't happen as much.

It's annoying when the browser cuts out on Yahoo pages because you're trying to load garbage onto my computer. It's also annoying when I get the red warning screen telling me something your pages are doing is a security risk to my computer. Maybe stop just letting anyone and everyone run ads with you, and start caring about the content you put out. Really tired of this, and it ONLY happens on your pages.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would be nice to be able to contact someone with yahoo instead of being jerked around in circles when none of the help topics are helping

You need to get your act together. I am tired of getting tugged in circles and told to refer to articles that are less than helpful. Yahoo is no longer user friendly. I can't get into my account and the articles are USELESS!!!! This needs to be handled by a real person not just someone putting a cookie cutter answer telling me to look at another article that wont freaking help! I am tired of yahoo's bull and me and many of my family and friends will be getting email accounts elsewhere and cancelling their yahoo accounts. Yahoo used to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. security

instead of a phone or email just use security questions because if someones phone breaks or gets stolen and they dont have a second email they have no way of getting their account back.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So I’ve been trying to recover a password for over a week & im getting no messages at all. I even tried sending out emails & isn’t doing it.

Not sending out emails or receiving any either. Not getting emails or anything. Please fix this **** !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am a PostMaster for an email server where Yahoo Groups continues to send emails to invalid email accounts. Who can I contact?

I have a collection of email addresses that are receiving notices and posts from Yahoo Groups. The email accounts are no longer valid on our mail server and I'd like to get this stopped. Can someone please get me an email address or form URL where I can submit this information?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why can't I contact ANYONE from Yahoo regarding my account?

I have an old account that I've been trying to access. However, when I try to sign on or reset the password, the email cannot be found. I then try to re-register the same email. Guess what? It's in use already.

I then try to look for help on the help pages. It just kept on redirecting me in a circle. I then searched around for some kind of IT or customer service email about the issue and found one (can't remember what it was). I received an acknowledgement email but haven't heard from anyone since. This was at least…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My idea? Stop censoring posts on news articles!

My idea? Stop censoring posts on news articles!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ******* idiots

Know my ******* password, but phone number is wrong WTF you jackasses? Tons of folks have the issue and you ***** have us locked out and don't give a ****. MORONS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo's partner Yext has hijacked my Yahoo business listing and will not cooperate with fixing the incorrect information in it unless I pay

Yahoo's partner Yext has hijacked my Yahoo business listing and will not cooperate with fixing the incorrect information in it unless I pay them $150. Why would Yahoo partner with a shady company like this? I have called, emailed, etc. and they are unwilling to correct my information unless I pay them. I've gone through all there hoops and no luck. Google doesn't treat business owners like this why would you? What can be done to resolve this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Portfolio pages are not loading

Monday night 2/19/18 - pages not loading, just getting spinning wheel and status msg "Waiting for [...]. Please fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. political bent, but yahoo is fine with it.

I called yahoo customer service to say I was changing services due to horrible political leanings.They said OK very very plainly and hung up without apologizing or trying to sway my mind. I don't know if I blame them, they probably get it all day. I was polite, they were not.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How about something that actually HELPS your customers!

How about telling me how I can report someone trying to get into my account. Or even how to unspam something that y’all keep sending to spam and I have not. Your customer service leaves a LOT to be desired.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. remove annoying add to right that lags browser everytime it starts up or going somewhere else

Sick of add lagging browser (explorer) never had problem before that little bugger started showing up and seems it's impossible to stop

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)