Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. forgotten the password

Hello
    I have forgotten the password of this account, if possible, please email me the password.
    The password recovery message is not sent to my mobile phone

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. When updating calendar items, calendar types revert to General

On a Mac using Chrome, when I update a calendar item, the calendar type reverts to General instead of keeping the calendar type I chose when I posted the original calendar item.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

3. fix homepage

homepage keeps loading in spanish. won't visit links on site until fixed. bye.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. account issues

my account of over 20 years I am not able to get into asking me to verify who I am with an email address I know nothing of and phone numbers trying to get CS help is of no use as it's not a human being your dealing with and asking one to pay for CS help it's not good as one's billing and medical info is on your account and not being able to get into one's account is absurd and frustrating

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Yahoo mail is all messed up!

Yahoo mail is all messed up! I am now unable to add bold text, Italics, colors, etc. Also, I am frequently unable to start a new paragraph - sentences are forced to run together. The search feature SUCKS - keeps saying "Nothing to see here" even when copying and pasting legit addresses To and/or From. A ploy to get me to subscribe? I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. So disappointed; I've had this address for 24 years

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

7. I'm 81 years old. My eyesight is not too good! What Half Wit, MORON came up with the new challenge to log on to e-mail? When will they ge

I'm 81 years old. My eyesight isn't too good. What HALF WIT, MORON came up with the new challenge to log into your email? When will they fire this malignant mental midget?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and I'd like to know more details to be able to help. Please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we can be contacted at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you! Yahoo Team

9. Stop sucking

You posted an article today "The Bengals won because they trusted their QB. The Chiefs put theirs on the sidelines."

This was from December 4th. The Bengals were eliminated last week.

I posted in the comments, "Hey Yahoo, please be better at having timely articles. This article makes no sense as the Chiefs beat the Bengals for a trip to the Super Bowl." Somehow this runs afoul of Yahoos comment guidelines, probably because I called Yahoo out, for sucking.

How does an organization that reportedly makes money for communicating via the written word, so painfully bad at communicating timely articles…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look more into this, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. no internet connection in mail

no internet connection STILL NOT FIXED

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Having more and more issues in Log in as it asks prove you are not a robot and then says unable to sign in now try after sometime - frustura

Since past 3 days having problems in sign in - after Log-in it asks prove you are not a robot and after clicking it says cannot sign in now try after sometime - in past three days was forced to change my password thrice and yet the problem in log-in continues- VERY VERY VERY FRUSTURATING for past three (3) days - no help is forthcoming

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Login

I’m not able to login on iOS. Both on Yahoo Mail and Apple mail. When I enter my credentials (email, password, 2fa) I get redirected to login and have to do it again. (Infinite loop)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Keep my location for the weather. It keeps saying I am somewhere else

My location will not stay at MY location for the weather!! Why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Can't read any sports stories

I can't read any sports stories!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and I'd like to know more details to be able to help. Please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we can be contacted at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you! 

Yahoo Team

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Why are responses to my comments under the bell icon so haphazard to access regardless of the age of the comment?

Why are you making responses to my comments under the bell icon so haphazard to access regardless of the date of the comment?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Whitney Houston height is incorrect on Yahoo seacrh

Whitney Houston's height was 5'8, not 5'6 as listed on Yahoo. Her fashion model measurements prove this. Whitney was known for her tall statuesque frame. 5'6 was an inaccurate height listed in her death certificate. Please update this accordingly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

18. Weather °C Fix

Hello, I use the weather forecast on the main page of www.yahoo.com. Unfortunately, if I click to set the temperature in °C instead of °F, the website does not remember the setting.

Tested on a mobile phone in the yahoo weather application, in another browser, with or without cookies and also on another PC.

It's the same everywhere - the website doesn't remember that the weather forecast is in °C.

Can you advise please?

Thank you.

Sincerely, *

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. No one can use Yahoo mail on new 5G Android phones.

No one can use Yahoo mail on new 5G phones. Pop up says Yahoo doesn't follow security guidelines. My phone is a Motorola One 5G UW ace

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base