Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6444 results found

1. Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned.

Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned, stifling opposing views. The reporting is extremely biased to the liberal viewpoint, ignoring the existence of the conservative side. The choices of articles presented displays extreme hypocrisy. For example, there are many stories about women demanding respect and equality yet at the same time, Yahoo posts demeaning stories about what women are wearing or what they look like. And there are a lot of people that don't appreciate being lectured by celebrities yet there are multiple stories about them tweeting…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. more diverse articles

my idea would to give the same creedence to all political parties. I dont mind seeing a bash to Trump now and then as he can be a jerk but not every article. I never see anything negative about democrats. It is always conservatives. It has made you look bad and I have had enough of it. You people are not right in the head. You should be fair but you are not. You should not spin it to always trash the right but you do so. As I said I do not mind some articles bashing the right but…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why is Yahoo Platforming a Openly Racist Person like Nick Cannon?

Why would Yahoo a promote a open Racist (Nick Cannon) who said ...and I quote : "White People Are ‘True Savages’ That Are ‘Closer to Animals’

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SCAM Ads

Can you please do something about Ads that are obviously scams. https://www.loveyoins.com/products/self-propelled-zero-turn-lawn-mower

I have already been scammed by an ad on Yahoo. Please stop this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How is it yahoo allows comments like "***********" but not "black trash"

How come commenters can refer to white people as "***********". But if I attempt the same "BLACK TRASH" for black people my comment is censored and deemed inappropriate? Isnt that being hypocritical , racist , and a double standard?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why does Yahoo censor any criticism of the black community?

Im curious why my comments are censored when simply speaking about the negative aspects of the black community ? Or is this yahoo giving privilege to the black community?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More Conservative ideas and less Liberal reporting

At present you seem to only present viewpoints/stories from Liberal/leftist papers/magazines. You cannot be HONEST if your ONE SIDED

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back the comments for articles

Bring back the comment section on all articles you're being biased well then again that's Yahoo far-left liberal media they don't want the Republicans or the President Shedd in a good light all you want posted are the negative comments only from the far left liberals bashing the President and the Republicans talk about biased Yahoo's the worst and remove the Huff puff fake post articles there untrue and biased

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Post Rejections

Why was this post rejected? Is only because it doesn't match YOUR narrative. Quit silencing Americans. There is nothing in this post against the "Community" policies other than YOU don't like the truth or for others to be heard.
    Rejected post:
    Before anyone gets b**hurt, I agree there should be something done in order to control guns and I am from Southern IL. But with this policy, any one can "say" someone else is a "danger" and that person automatically looses their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to bear arms. Notice the wording they use: they are not "confiscating" guns, they are forcing…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why was the following post rejected?

Why was the following post rejected? Is it because it doesn't fit the narrative YOU want to push on to others?
    Rejected Post:
    Think about this folks "Democrats hope that the legislation will give a boost to their candidates in the Nov. 8 midterm elections" and "Democrats have received extremely good news". They are flat out telling everyone they only care about their themselves. They never say "this is great for Americans" or "this is great for the country. They ONLY care about their party and their pockets. The 2 "independent" Dumbocrats even stated how they were getting some kick-backs…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cut out the liberal agenda ! You are critically biased !

Stop being liberally biased ! You are critically onesided and it is not helping the nation !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow comments on every article - post rules about threats - open the conversation. You’ll find it’s your liberal friends who are venomous.

Over your tantrum yet? Open comments on all articles. Roll the dice- but pay attention to who the venomous name callers are. You’ll find it’s your big tent, all colors of the rainbow, inclusive liberals who spew the hate. The rest of us ask questions, make points, and reply to same.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo censors once again demonstrate incompetent bias and deliberate manipulation of comments to push their own agenda

When I tried to reply to the following post :
    ~ "Party of fiscal irresponsibility. Congress spent 32 million dollars of taxpayer money for Mueller Report, which is collecting dust"

Yahoo blocked my reply which was:
    ~ "The House Republicans spent $8,000 a day investigating Benghazi. The State Department spent $14 million on answering requests from Republicans that are related to the Benghazi investigations. The final House Select Committee on Benghazi spent $6.5 million with no with no evidence of wrongdoing having been found. According to a total from the GEO from the second quarter of this year, the amount…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo moderators have become pathetically vindictive in the use of their censorship 'powers'... this is the latest example

when replying to a comment regarding the article "What’s in the Senate’s new gun control bill" my following comment was rejected and not allowed to post... please respond with a intelligent explanation of why this comment was not allowed

"Yes... but if they choose to own a particular gun that is banned or are prohibited from owning guns, then they are a criminal.and if found in possession of such they should serve time in prison... just like they advocate to happen to other criminals"

what kind of mindless 'moderator' do you have working there?
    is it some child that is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo 'moderators' demonstrate their incompetence. desperate to manipulate. please review latest demonstration and vote

Yahoo's latest demonstration of incompetent moderators and their mindless application of unnecessary censoring for undefinable reasons other than lack of comprehension skills or random stupidity is on display for your voting enjoyment below...

The article was: Watch Lebanese Dance Troupe Mayyas Unleash The Artistry Of Arab Women On 'America's Got Talent'

throughout the article it mentions the dancers were "Hypnotic" and "Hypnotizing"

Yahoo rejected my post saying: "has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines"

Here is my post that they found offensive: "I've been Hypnotized...."

So please take the time to comment…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Use my native language (English) for advertising

please use English for all of the ads on My Yahoo, that is my native language. You have been posting the initial ad in Yahoo Finance in Spanish and I cannot read it. Why is it in Spanish?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Assedio no ambiente de trabalho

Uma dura realidade é o assedio no ambiente de trabalho, compartilho um artigo sobre o assunto:
    https://tudogosto.com.br/assedio-sexual-no-trabalho/

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here