Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the comments YAHOO

Bring back the comments so we can get the other side of the stories, not just the liberal side

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP WITH THE CENSORSHIP -- PATHETIC

YOUR CENSORING EVERYTHING IS TRULY SICK -- BUT THAT IS WHAT YOU PROGRESSIVES ARE ISNT IT ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have invented 21st century healthcare and robotic doctor. Save $3T annually. Wrote President Biden. Staffs filter his mail. Block mine.

“Holy Grail” 21st Century Healthcare & Robotic Doctor

Summary of the “Holy Grail”

• Eliminates preventable medical errors as the 3rd cause of death in U.S.,
    500,000 innocent patient lives annually at costs of $1.5 trillion.
    • Creates the Robotic Doctor, the Primary Care Physician on “steroids.” It’s “brain” (cloud) contains all medical “best practices,” for all circumstances, for all medical specialties, 24/7.
    • One may own a robotic doctor; or affordable access to one.
    • Total healthcare savings estimated at least $3 trillion annually.
    • Never in history have a people, a nation, reached out with compassion for fellow…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quit pushing YOUR LIBERAL AGENDA

TRY BEING FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I hate to be blunt but I knew of the US pullout on 2/1/20 when the agreement was

signed by the Taliban and Trump. Why did I know about it the the Afghan's in this country are saying they knew nothing? I'm thinking that
    they do not have family if Afghan that are in touch with. The one photo
    has an Afghan and Mike Pompeo who was the Secretary of State at the
    time the agreement was signed so youo must have known as far back
    of 17 months that this was going to happen. So what are you trying to
    do now. Pompeo wants to run for President so if he didn't tell you, you
    need to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hey ********! You put this **** out there and you say you are trying to "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to conne

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-former-seahawks-49-ers-cb-richard-sherman-arrested-on-burglary-domestic-violence-charge-153312207.html
    What you ******** do and have done is ridicule the ability of people to express opinions! You ******** seem to get the right to espouse yours with not honest criteria what-so-ever except to fill your pockets with cash for your advertisers! You are cheats! You are liars! And you are hypocrites! I guess money in your pocket alleviates your guilt for sliming your users!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. bring back the comments

It’s wildly popular and I enjoy reading differing opinions and see how they mesh with the articles I read

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Jon Ward and Andrew Romano are lying fake news ******* s.

Jon Ward and Andrew Romano should be fired for their lies about president Trump.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Latinx

You don't say Germanx, Frenchx, Blackx, Jewishx, Native Americanx, so why are you saying Latinx? The vast majority of Latinos don't even know about it or don't use it. It is an American invention, and a reflection of the American point-of-view that Latinos are less than human and are not worthy of respect. Just because someone has a Spanish surname, and uses the term, it does not make them a Latino. Please Yahoo, stop telling Latinos and Latinas how to conduct our culture. Respect our ways. It's not a matter of those not using Latinx being conservative, but respecting our…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No surprise the the Libs @ Yahoo have deployed censorship by blocking all comments. I will simply delete Yahoo from all Tech. in my home.

I encourage all of you to join me as i (we) vacate Yahoo in great numbers. We don't need anyone who will censor us = Typical Liberal ********* - if they don't agree - censor them = control the message. Well, we don;t have to put up with it. I moved to firefox today.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I will not click on any Yahoo article until you bring back comments. You lost your advertisement.

I will not click on any Yahoo article until you bring back comments. You lost your advertisemen

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back the comment sections instead of censoring everything.

Bring back the comment sections instead of censoring everthing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keep telling yourselves that and enjoy the kool-aid. You will all be crying soon for your treason.

"Vaccines still work: CDC studies show COVID breakthrough infections rate remain low despite Delta variant"

If your beloved vaccines worked there would be no need for boosters. The fact that the globalists and you are pushing boosters is proof these shots do not work. You are lying because you are of s@tan, the father of lies. One day soon you will be held accountable for your crimes against God Almighty!!! Your god, s@tan, will not be able to help you in that moment. Actually he will be laughing at you as he is right now!!! You fools think he is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. DO WE KNOW THAT THIS IS A UK STORY NOT THE UNITED STATES?

who at Yahoo is asleep at the throttle and you have been running UK
    stories day in and day out. We have enough problems of our own with
    out mixing it up with the UK.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please put the comments section back. Why did you remove it? Its what makes Yahoo! special. Otherwise, its just another boring news site.

Please put the comments section back. Why did you remove it? Its what makes Yahoo! special. Otherwise, its just another boring news site.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow comments

Any posted article should allow comments that go back directly to the writer(s) and we’ll as shared with others online.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Obamacare

Department of Labor

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I hate to be so critical but every time you show this woman from the CDC she looks

like she has lost her best friend, Ask her to stop putting "ON THE FACE"
    and look more professional or do not show her at all. This is what folks
    take away with them when they read these articles, is she playing a role?
    Not good, please - get the hook Pres. Biden.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Comments not going your way? Bring them back, or #drop Yahoo!. Don't even think you have a monopoly on the 'CANCEL CULTURE'.

cOMMENTS NOT GOING YOUR WAY? Bring back the comments, or #DROP YAHOO! We are done you!!!.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base