Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why am I getting so much UK news? I am in the USA.

Why so much UK news, I am in the USA?

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop Allowing Videos In Comments

Some posters include flashy videos that are very distracting. Please disable that.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. STOP WITH THE KEEP ME LOGGED IN BS...

When you go to log in, so as to be able to check your email/s...

Irritatingly enough, that bloody box is check marked to keep the owner or user, perpetually signed in....

I am here to say.... ENOUGH.!

By your very pig headedness to force us to uncheck it, is BS, for 1... puts us the users, in an unsafe position, because most miss seeing it, moreso especially if we are in a hurry due to the Le Mans endurance racetrack job lifestyle nowadays... and if checking it is done in say... on a public terminal... well guess what MORONS,…

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please stop filling my feed with articles about Jada Pinkett Smith. She is a nobody and completely irrelevant

Please stop filling my feed with Jada Pinkett Smith ****. She is an irrelevant nobody. Same goes for Kardashians/Jenner/West idiots. You have an "Entertainment" section...put them there, but not in my "News" feed. They are not news.

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. who is going to the first yahoo analist to pick apart the presidents speech tonight?

God bless America! Which one? If God was blessing us there would be no virus in the first place.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change sign in page photos. I find them too repetitive and offensive. WTH?

I've seen the same opening photo for over a year now? WTH?

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please stop making images of ****** predators (Weinstein, Epstein) front and center on your news homepage.

I get that news is news and that it isn't always happy. That said, I am SO TIRED of seeing the largest image on the homepage as the tiniest development in the case of badly behaving men. Feature the women who spoke out against them, the judge, the other side, a DIFFERENT STORY. Any of these instead of every possible tiny shred of new information in the play by play with their large, prominent mug.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No videos in place of top news stories

I am not happy that you have replaced the bank of top stories with cheesy human interest videos that--even worse--autoplay when I load the page. This is ridiculous. Please bring back the top news stories, in text format, not video.

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can you PLEASE stop hyping up every Corona Virus story?!? This is getting crazy and so much of it is exaggerated!!!!

Can you PLEASE stop hyping up every Corona Virus story?!? This is getting crazy and so much of it is exaggerated!!!!

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop with the dead children

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop with the articles about dead children, everyday there are posts about dead kids, these articles can not be found on any other news outlets. I use Yahoo.com for my news because it seems politically unbiased and very user friendly. I have 2 young kids and these headlines are just useless and I do not see the need to post them. News about kidnapped or missing, sure, i see the need for those. BUT PLEASE STOP WITH THE WORLD WIDE "NEWS" about dead kids!!!! nobody needs these depressing articles in their life. Even the headline about the…

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No video on news feed's

Not too long ago you guys changed your platform of the home screen. Yahoo has been my home screen since the beginning. But since the change, I can no longer see the video's of most of the news feed posts. The one's I can see, I can't expand into full screen view. The screen just remains blank. This is the same experience at home with my MacBook Air as well as at work with my SurfacePro. It's kinda ridiculous and you guys need to fix it, please. Not sure how much longer I can go with read only articles. We…

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hopelessly LEFT

Report the news....DON'T try to sway me to the LEFT.....You need to be CENTER if you want to be a legitimate reporting site. EVERY article is SO FAR LEFT that you're about to fall off my screen....WOOOOOPS....there you went......GONE !!!!!!!

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  362 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Your Historical Pricing date fields are not working correctly.

Start date is prior to end date and it's still saying that Start date must be prior to end date and the "done" button will not show up. Morons.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base