Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

120 results found

1. my complete page under **@yahoo.com has been highjacked hacked and stolen.

my complete page under *@yahoo.com has been highjacked hacked and stolen.
    Charles L. Treadwell....
    It has serious sensitive Info as linked bank accounts and other personal info. I'm pretty sure it's probably someone who posted what looks to be an Isis flag on my *
    @gmail.com/Hellafied page
    I would like to have it resolved ASAP, in hopes to stop it from happening to others... SOS please!!!

Thank You

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My Notepad lost all its formatting today, on all three of my devices and all my browsers......

Today my Notepad lost all its formatting, in all my files. They are all just one big blobby mess. I checked all three of my devices and both my browsers and the problem was on all of them. I painstakingly re-entered the line breaks and paragraph breaks on a few of the files and Saved them, and then, when I reopened them, it was all gone again. What happened? And how do I get it back? I have relied very heavily on Yahoo Notepad for quite a few years, have many files on it and would be ruined without it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

3. Calendar does not work on iOS Safari

I’m a software developer for a company whose product involves scheduling medical appointments. We generate links for patients to add appointments to their calendars. The URL for the Yahoo calendar works fine on desktop Safari, but on iOS I receive an incompatibility notice. There’s no reason an up-to-date mobile Safari can’t be supported. It would also be nice to have the option of opening the event in the Yahoo Mail app, if it’s installed. Google does this with their calendar app. Also, there is no place to indicate time zone in the URL, as far as I can tell. When…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

4. Emails are having problems

I try to delete emails, or reply to emails, but it won't allow me, and when I try to go back to the main page, or even delete the page, it says "Leave page? Changes may not be saved." This has been happening all day. Now I have to pretty much do things on my phone instead of my computer.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

5. Set Up A Better User/Customer Support System

I have made four [4] attempts to reclaim ownership of an account that holds recovery info that is no longer usable as a means of recovery, and the system of which the representatives are using to verify ownership of said account is severely lacking in quality or is unreliable to the extent that I have been told to make additional calls to the support number so the system can "refresh" as one representative has said; even one of the other representatives I have made contact with said he was experiencing "technical difficulties on their end". I am about to break…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

6. New Yahoo is terrible. Very slow and unreliable!

Didn't see any reason to change Yahoo. It worked fine. Now it's terrible. Very slow. Web mail takes forever to load and unreliable. If it wasn't broke it shouldn't be changed. Leave it alone!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

7. YAHOO Privacy Center deletes my Privacy settings if I ever clear "cookies".

I just found out if I set my "Privacy settings" in the YAHOO Preferences center YAHOO has it rigged to change my settings of I ever clear cookies---which happens EVER TIME I CLOSE CHROME.

That way YAHOO can continue to sell my information everyday!!!!!!!!!!

***** YAHOO for this anti-privacy policy and practice.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

8. Contact import

add feature to import contacts from .csv files. You have huge bug in import from Gmail and Outlook - i have there more then 5K contacts with emils, but it imports without mail (((

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

9. The unsubscribe from mailing lists doesn't work.

Get the message delivered to the mailing list that you don't want to be a part of it. Every time I unsubscribe (I think) from a mailing list there is a mail delivery failure notice in my junk mail. PLEASE fix this problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

11. I am tired of every few months you change you logon settings. Then it does not work.

I am tired of every few months you change your login settings. Then it does not work.
    I know some lawyer steps in and wants to change it.
    Leave it alone or give me a choice to opt-out.
    Stop fiddling with my mail.
    c

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

13. sign into yahoo

i work in China and have problems signing into my yahoo accounts.
    To prove I am not a robot I have to click on a box. Well I can't see the damned box because it is blocked in this country.
    I have to ask a friend to log in for me or use a vpn.
    Find an easier way to log in without using google type captchas.
    Why ask to sign in to post a message when I am already signed in ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

14. Worst Email provider ever!!!! Beware!

My account got hacked and the 800 number has done NOTHING to help reactivate my account. They keep telling me to call back and I even talked to a supervisor who did nothing. They told me to change all of my bank cards under a different email in hopes that the hacker does not hack my credit card information. Worst Customer service I have ever seen. They said it could take months before my account can be verified with security questions. THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HELP ME!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

15. Better Security

I have found a new email provider that actually protects my information as you CANNOT. My email was hacked and the person was able to gain access to ALL of my personal information. Don't trust Yahoo with your personal information, it will be stolen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

16. Why are there always technical difficulties every morning for Stock Portfolios?

I rely on your stupid site for stock prices yet every morning its the same thing, cant see anything quotes because your moron engineers and web designers have their heads up their buts, fire them and get some reliable workers. Also please have Emily McCormick and Alex Canal reporting all day.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

17. calander event reminders going to SENT folder

I've noticed that event reminders are being duplicated in my Inbox (correct) and SENT (incorrect) folders. I have hundreds of messages now cluttering up the Sent folder. Can you stop this and maybe clean out the sent folders?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

18. Fix payment

Couldn't write in the correct numbers for payment of support/help online.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

19. What is wrong with your email site?

Your email has become garbage. I wouldn't dream of sending anything useful to my account there. I get it, I don't pay for it, but c'mon man. I can't reach it using edge. If I use chrome and try 2 or 3 times, I finally get in. It's just trash.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

20. screen mail better

every day I mark at least 2 emails as spam because they are sexually
    motivated and I do not want them to appear in my inbox. Can't you do a
    better job of separating this kind material from normal decent mail?
    I am tired of having to mark my email as spam when I have on so many occasions indicated my preferences ????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base