Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

332 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yahoo! your font on your pages is illegible. I cant read because the font shows a white font with a black thin outline that's too thin.

Something happened near the end of July on your website that does not occur on any other site I visit. The text is showing up as white and boxy with a thin black outline. It might be a blue outline in some cases. But there is nowhere I can find an option to change this. I can not use the site at all on my laptop. It works fine on my phone, but I do not have this issue on any other sites I'm checking. I have waited for a few weeks and it still persists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about you stop allowing people to call for the murder of and or violence against LGBT citizens on your own message boards?

How about you stop allowing people to call for the murder of and or violence against LGBT citizens on your own message boards? If Yahoo doesn't stop this it is complicit but here;s the thing. This is not the first time I';ve had to do this so Yahoo is already complicit and has become an accessory to terrorism. This is serious so how about Yahoo do something?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Removing the ability to view your posts was a terrible idea.

Allow Yahoo commentators to access their comments. Changing that feature was a terrible, unpopular idea

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

We are unable to replicate your issue. Please try clearing the cookies, cache, history, and footprints in your browser. After that, please sign in again with the same username you commented before. Go to a news article and post a comment, then click on the icon located next to your name.

5. my horoscope Scorpio is gone into Leo

I did clean all cookies, cache and history and footprints in my Firefox 68.0.1 is my default browser too.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. We suggest you to try using a different browser. Thank you!

Regards,
    Homepage Support

6. When I go to post an article to facebook, you replace the picture illustrating the article with the Yahoo! logo. Please stop doing that.

When I go to post an article to facebook, you replace the picture illustrating the article with your Yahoo! logo. Please stop doing that. I won't share any article that does that. And lately that's all of them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. News Videos are black and auto playing with audio w/o controls

The last several days I've come across news and sports news pages where the video auto play with sound but is entirely black, i.e., without controls. I thought Yahoo had finally cut out auto sound and should cut out auto play entirely. I've seen this in Opera 62 and FF latest.

Here are two examples of news items like this on the Home page showing now: https://www.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-coal-executive-chris-cline-114636968.html and https://www.yahoo.com/news/blue-bell-licking-teen-identified-165922444.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As of 07.03.19 no videos will load from your main page in Opera; all other sites function fine

Checked multiple other pages with videos including cnn and liveleak and all videos load and function fine. Anything you link comes up black with audio only; was fine yesterday evening.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It's impossible to report accounts for spam, because any time you try to, the report box CLOSES as you try to hover over and click report

The report box is BROKEN. It doesn't work, at all, period, when you try to report something and hover over the box it CLOSES every time without you having the ability to click on anything. Thus people are allowed to post spam and hate speech without ever being reported. Fix the basic function of your website or i'll stop using it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hello every time i go to yahoo.com 1st time it keeps saying this>uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings.try contacting the owner

hello every time i go to yahoo.com 1st time it keeps saying this>uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings.try contacting the websights owner which I dont know how to

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear that, please try to reset Internet explorer and also to uninstall and reinstall it. If this does not solve the issue, we strongly recommend using another browser.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

11. My saved Daily horoscope section is Scorpio is gone again

I hate your new Daily Horoscope section, I want my sign back on again not Gemini sign, I did clean all cookies and cache too, and I am using Firefox is main browser too

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. You can post any complaints that you might be having right on this forum.
    Please be assured each suggestion you send to us is carefully read and evaluated by a member of our staff. We take your concerns very seriously, and answer your questions and comments with the most up-to-date information available to us.

13. A lot of video articles DO NOT have sound with them. Thought it was my device, purchase new iphone and ipad. Same issue. Useless videos

Many video articles have no sound on them, and not even a button to mute or unmute audio. Since these are articles with audio dialogue, The entire story is useless. I’ve posted a link to one of the stories I’m referring too. Please fix this programming flaw.

https://news.yahoo.com/deer-park-dad-shoots-son-204157406.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hover over the video and click on the sound icon in the lower right-corner of the video.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

14. Fix performance

Performance is terrible! It's bad enough that I am stopping my use of Yahoo Finance. Looks like it due to the ad serving. Renders the page completely unresponsive.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the Daily Horoscope section is so bad! because my sign was Scorpio

Now the horoscope changed to Gemini, I had change back to my own sign Scorpio, if I on other site looking until go back homepage it changed back into Gemini, I don't like new Horoscope way I can't keep my sign stay put.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please try clearing Cookies, Cache, History and Footprints in your Browser. This will eliminate the possibility of the issue being caused by cache stored on your browser. Also, we suggest using another browser.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

16. Good. Gorram. Grief.

I complain that Yahoo! freezes all the time, and you merge it with someone talking about censorship. Good job!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What happened to the weather link on the home page

What happened to the weather link on the home page

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Text is displayed over text during videos. It's really disorienting. Thx.

Please stop displaying two sets of text during videos. The words overlap and they're very difficult to read. Thx!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. I will make sure to pass this to our engineering team. Meanwhile, make sure that the CC feature is turned off.

19. iPhone email update doesn't work

Before doing things to ***** up email on my iPhone you need to test first. I have not been able to stay connected to my 3 email accounts since this started this morning. Each time I have to reenter my password for each account. Get your act together!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)