Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

18 results found

1. you have scam sites on your news homepage. I was just called by my bank and was told i was scammed. They are selling christmas trees. t

you have scam sites on your news homepage. I was just called by my bank and was told i was scammed. They are selling christmas trees. t

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We are unable to assist with any product order issues or returns. You would need to contact that company directly for further assistance with a product purchase as Yahoo is not affiliated with those Ads.

2. Does YAHOO check the advertising for fraud ?

The "https://www.dayshopus.com" is a fraudulent WEB site and they are partner with "ZONECUTEF.COM" for credit card clearing in state !

YAHOO is supporting fake & fraudulent WEB sites ? I ordered from a WEB site that was advertising on your WEB site. Now, I have to waste my time to clean it up !!!!

Will not USE YAHOO for anymore shopping.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Violent ad before the article of the school shooting

Tone deaf Yahoo putting up ads showing shooting of people before the news article run about 6 people killed by a shooter in a school

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We sincerely apologize for this situation. While ads on mobile can't be hidden, you can do the following from your desktop web browser to temporarily hide them. A new ad appears if you refresh the page or perform some actions.

Most ads - Click the X or Options icon to remove that specific ad and provide feedback.

The right-side ad - Click Stop seeing this ad to temporarily hide the ad.

4. Scam company called "Oviicha"

You've been running an add from a company called "Oviicha" for and expandable privacy fence. I bought their fence and they took my money and never sent me anything, Their email contact info on their website doesn't work. They are crooks. Not sure how you screen your advertisers, but would be great if you could expose their fraud.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that! We are unable to assist with any product order issues or returns. You would need to contact that company directly for further assistance with a product purchase as Yahoo is not affiliated with those Ads.

Thank you!

5. Error in sponsored article

Ron Howard is no where near 92 years old, yet you frequenty run a story indicating that Andy Griffith show's last living member is 92 years old. This headline is blatantly false and needs correction.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My idea is that I DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR OATH!

I do not consent to Yahoo using my personal information to make money. **** off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. no to ads including ones with minors involving adult search parameters

during an adult search an ads using a minors photo was posted

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. remove annoying add to right that lags browser everytime it starts up or going somewhere else

Sick of add lagging browser (explorer) never had problem before that little bugger started showing up and seems it's impossible to stop

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ad

There is an ad on yahoo that is a virus. It has attacked my computer once and has almost attacked it twice!! I don't know which ad as I accidentally hit the ads. I hope yahoo is able to fix this issues as I'm now concerned about using yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Some ad on your site keeps popping up Microsoft security warnings. All red screen saying click here or be infected.

All red screen saying click here or be infected. This should be top priority to fix!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. this is getting worse. Every day, Every day, Every day Every day. Do something !

https://www.newserweekly.com/breaking/skincare/abby-sciutos-secret-$5-skincare-empire-has-CBS-&-the-NCIS-team-furious/?s2=EMG-SKIN-AS-NEW. This is the website that is one I see everyday. The screen shot below shows it is on the yahoo homepage. Every day, Every day, Every day Every day. these ILLEGAL ads, even after my DAILY feedback, shows up on my yahoo. Every day, Every day, Every day Every day. Yahoo thanks me for my feedback and then lies and says, "We care(BULL) and are trying to fix it. Worse customer service than cable companies. Yahoo doesn't care. Perhaps the magazines/actors ILLEGALLY used in these ads should be made aware. Wonder how many lawsuits Yahoo will face. https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/69ed09d6-85e7-4d14-9542-2d25585547f1.png

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be careful of advertisement thumbnails

I was viewing Yahoo at work, scrolling through the articles. While looking, I came across an advertisement from Ninja Journalism about Woodstock featuring a thumbnail that contained a topless woman. Please be careful what you have on here, otherwise I will have to find another news source.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Turn off Adblocker? NO WAY!!!

I will NOT turn off my Adblocker to view any story that is posted on Yahoo!!! I am also sick and tired of having to click through tens of pages--just to read an article that only contain one or two paragraphs!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Screen the ads to make sure they a ethical..........

https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk?bv=1.0.0&es=C9mVTAQGIS9ctuCjqEm48rCuS_dzUsdoJp68CY9L.cyw72qPE9R0w8KCGutPPWpmz2jtWHIjrqGWYNBTJyJaqYdRMReON0Uz6c7mZkFu8ZePU47bUURMTAm5Qf5aTa1ynHgjMuLbfDOd1Xxz56ocIVYScC_yMk0sHfEBabbwSlr3ChVpHMbGWOgZIQaimGqmEhUmOagyTIC4nl3lOkIK_XfFR4DkvA27flWvxRcLF1cquOGCJ1XPI8kgUe2KFMkR0K7IZ0Gt3vbrBJC2TyUr9F1DjIc5ENQAGGR5Eln9CRA3Ge34f_QvypBTlyN9N0yhuRGPsQJv3b38id.WI72CeI0wEFzptyErmbVm3pzr9TNpwrq0bVBwVxc9RQ76wEu_Of5abTIYyxv43H0jRHk6fvsvJDmSKUGSxGbMtooueBoxZHYOKt06LMYFqGXpBs8ylnCNI3GSoBxsl...hfbuQVzN_Oz4KOCvKz1.qafXKRprpV3LaGhu4662VtbDjVni.UqyatLu0TOuCiujqHs0krUB67MZHJWZ9O.S4hVOk.cqv27LWoFRjcMJPX88Oi7exvr9PY3_3B1Wm8.hCBVwVw0SErEO2BugYx8gI.0oPKuYNdD5GiumDT8.Hts3ZHuihTkIqcO9V2kFh6jrVg--&ap=pp%3Dm%2Cpi%3D1%2Cst%3Dc%2Csi%3D0%2Csa%3D47876233

This ad is unethical, immoral, and irresponsible. Please take the time to review it and remove it and any like it.

I was scrolling through the articles on the homepage. And saw this ad disguised as a public safety alert. Obviously this ad uses the location of the user's computer to make the article about the town the user is in.

I am a police officer in my town. So, when I saw a news article claiming that my department issued a public safety alert I was surprised. This article is an outright lie. It gives supposed accounts from…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Thank you YAHOO!!

Thank you for reminding my why I use Firefox with aggressive adblockers! I just clicked on a link at the top of your page that stated that "Fans Mourn the Loss of NCIS Star Pauley Perrette". Believing that she died, I click the link only to find out that this was an ad for skin cream. Until you clean up your act, I will NEVER EVER remove my adblockers. All your ads are blocked for this very reason.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have opted out of all of your advertising but it still comes back.....because of that, I am no longer making you my primary search engine

Tired of all your ads constantly,,,,,,going with Google from now on
    Tried opting out from your "preferences section" but that doesn't work and your stupid ads keep coming......you guys are shooting yourself in your own foot....no wonder the company is going nowhere

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop changing my weather location. I am in the Los Angeles area, yet you changed my location to Shaver Lake Ca.

Stop with the unwanted ads. You are not listening to the consumers' advice. Your company is a piece of ****

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have an X to turn off moving part of adds .... Moving adds slow page down to a crawl.

Have an X to turn off moving part of adds .... Moving adds slow page down to a crawl.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base