Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

42 results found

1. PLEASE don't touch portal setup, mean lay out eg "new" finance, sorry but to best to describe eg new finance v/s old is that new sucks !

PLEASE don't touch portal setup, mean lay out eg "new" finance, sorry but to best to describe eg new finance v/s old is that new sucks !

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yahoo Finance should cover the market for the full day including 12 noon to 3pm

Not sure why you have a huge gap in live coverage of the market from 12 noon to 3pm daily. You cover 9am to noon and then nothing until 3pm. This is a huge gap in coverage in market activity which you should fix. I don't even care if you have limited hosts if needed to save costs and just show the markets and newest financial news similar to what you do on the breaks, but you should still cover the market for the entire time it's open.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo Finance Home Loan Approved Please – Yahoo Feedback

Yahoo Finance Home Loan Application Submission Approved faster

First Choice 
    Ready To move in 
    1 / 41
    $2,680,000  
    4 Beds
    3 Baths to be 4 Bath's renovate 
    2,768 Sq. Ft.
    44609 Parkmeadow Dr, Fremont, CA 94539
    44609 Parkmeadow Dr, Fremont, CA 94539
    Fremont Home for Sale:

Lovely 4 bedroom home with next gen setting at ground level. . Steps away from world class recreation center featuring heated pool and state of the art gym. Easy access to BART. Mature trees and quaint walkways. MLS Number: 41004194 Disclaimer: Photos are images only and should not be relied upon to confirm applicable…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo Finance Investment interest Mohd Radzi Bin Che Mat MTCN 10 Digit Number

Welcome binchemohdradzi275@gmail.com!
    My Subscriptions
    Sign out
    logo
    Yahoo Plus Secure

Get greater peace of mind knowing your identity, devices and valuable data are protected — plus 24/7 live help whenever you need it.

Monthly subscription fee:$12.99
    Try Yahoo Plus Secure risk-free for 30 days! If you're not 100% satisfied, you may request a refund.
    It's not you, it's us. But we're working on our issues. Come back soon.
    Secure server
    First name
    Mohd Radzi
    Last name
    Bin Che Mat
    Address
    112 Jalan Bekuai 3
    Apt/Unit (optional)
    Kampong Selarong
    Zip
    City
    Pengkalan Hulu
    State
    CA
    Card number

Security code

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo Finance Investment interest Mohd Radzi Bin Che Mat MTCN 10 Digit Number

re: kindly allow us to clarify that we will need mtcn and it is 10-digit number that is generated once money transfer is initiated, in, order for us effectively locate a transfer.

When I checked our records, I can't seem to pull up a Stripe account that will allow your invoice to process a card payment.

What your customer may have seen is the default card payment feature in the app which allows your customers to enter their card details to show their intent to pay via credit card. Your customers will not be charged however until you decide to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why not make railroads a utility?

Make railroads a utility.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After years of study, I have come up with a few algorithms for estimating future stock prices for any given corporation given certain data

Could someone from Yahoo Finance contact me about my future stock price estimating algorithm that I could sell to you to include on your website? I have the mathematical equations explained simply in an article I wrote that I can email to Yahoo Finance if interested. We merely have to develop the software and/or app that predicts future stock prices mathematically and cogently. I think my idea is good. Please have someone reach out to me and I will share my idea for your consideration to work together to design a Stock Investing software program?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 amendment

Yahoo does not like the first amendment they won’t let you post things that they don’t agree with they just delete it over and over and over again it’s so unfair I can’t stand this obvious unfairness I’ll never do any kind of finance work with Yahoo ever

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Rick Newman Tell why Oil companies won't be competing on price.

Oil Co's will be using Int. gasoline prices and getting profits at the
    expense of US consumers. Why can't they compete on price?
    like most US Commercial Industries do.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear friends! Due to the aggression of the Russian Federation on the lands of Ukraine, in these difficult days, our people found themsel

Dear friends!
    Due to the aggression of the Russian Federation on the lands of Ukraine, in these difficult days, our people found themselves in a difficult moral and financial situation.
    For better combat readiness, protection of the city of Kyiv and the entire territory of Ukraine, our armed forces need the material support of our foreign friends.
    I ask you to help the people of Ukraine.
    Thank you for your understanding.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yhoo Finance Morning Brief has become lightweight. No longer worth reading.

Yahoo Finance Morning Brief has become lightweight - VERY lightweight
    No longer worth reading

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve content

In regards to the inflation article by Javier David in Morning Brief: please do not allow this person to write any more articles on inflation. He is destroying Yahoo Finance's reputation, misinforming the public, and demonstrating incompetence and lack of knowledge on the topic. The title of the article itself is nonsensical and misleading, stating "Empty shelves and the inflation they cause."

Firstly, inflation is an expansion of the currency supply, and higher prices/shortages are a potential consequence. The Fed prints currency by the trillions and helicopter drops it on the masses whom the government forces to stay home and…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sozzi that writes for Yahoo finance needs to see the pictures of Walmart's displays in the Walmart store on the Elm Springs exit in Arkansas

Walmart's new displays are like something they have never done and are fantastic. it is worth some pictures to show the public. They are at a store on the Elm Springs exit off highway 49 in AR and I hear they will be rolled out into all stores. No one else has picked up on this and I just happened to be there and was amazed and took pictures. I would forward the pictures but I don't know how.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Honesty

So why is it you guys always tout how wonderful Warren Buffet is when Berkshire Hathaway, as an owner of multiple subsidiary companies, allow said companies to get away with serious abuse and manipulation of personnel? Their Ethicspoint report line is a complete joke for reporting problem because all it does is reroute complaints to the company to investigate itself. When you have an entire company that is hostile to their employees, this becomes useless because Berkshire will not investigate, they just allow the Fox to guard the henhouse. I worked for one of their companies and was ousted over…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sen. Graham what I have to say to you will not be able to be printed, you are an ***

ans you are trying to look like a bully to enormor your hero. What an empty threat- I am going to impreach you if womething does not happen
    that Pres. Biden has very little control over but let's face it. This little bully
    act is for one purpose only. To impress the book-end ***. The saddest
    think about this is Pres. Biden and you go way back as just plain old
    friends and you pretty much have thrown that out the window. Why when the Pres. has done everything possible to get this job done that
    this incompetent senator to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So good essay here:

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers they produce.

PaperHelp
    PaperHelp is definitely…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. get a raise for illinois old and you

Whether you know this or not. You are getting older. Then every one of you is going to need help. Then your family is going to get you. Ho no there in a car rack all of them are killed but you. Then what you are to do you are put in a nursing home you get $30 a mouth I'm trying to say I'm trying to get more money a mouth it is been $30 for 30 years since we had a raise I'm trying to write the news stations and other places to help us to put on…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why have Marketwatch articles when they limit viewing of them?

I think you should not have Marketwatch articles since they require you to subscribe to see the article. It should be free to view on your site.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)