Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

331 results found

1. my.yahoo slows my computer

Over the two weeks my computer slows down (or freezes) when I have my.yahoo page open. This only happens with my.yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. One of my yahoo! accounts is incorrectly "unrecognized"; I followed the KB steps to recover but need to escalate. please help

I followed each step listed here:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/fix-problems-signing-yahoo-account-sln2051.html?impressions=true

I provided the linked account (this one) but the unrecognized account is not appearing (incorrectly).

I successfully used the account less than one week ago, and it is not recoverable using the phone or email validation details.

I believe the account entry is missing from the account database, and have no other way to escalate for customer support.

I did NOT close the account myself, so perhaps it was hacked and/or closed in error?

Please contact me for the additional details and any further steps to resolve this issue.

Thank you very much

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey yeah here's an idea

How about instead of community feedback we can actually speak to a real person, email, phone call WHATEVER. I'm having a lot of issues here and there's literally not one thing on this website that has pointed me in the right direction what so ever ? Because yeah this website blows.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why do I keep getting a fake "Internet Security Alert! Your computer might be infected by harmful viruses".

Why do I keep getting a fake "Internet Security Alert! Your computer might be infected by harmful viruses".

I only get this message when I'm logged into my Yahoo email on my desktop computer and it only shows up on the browser tab that I'm using to view Yahoo email.

I would send you a screen shot of the fake alert but I can't attach a picture to this feedback form.

If you send me an email, I'll send you a screen shot of the ******** virus message.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. this is getting worse. Every day, Every day, Every day Every day. Do something !

https://www.newserweekly.com/breaking/skincare/abby-sciutos-secret-$5-skincare-empire-has-CBS-&-the-NCIS-team-furious/?s2=EMG-SKIN-AS-NEW. This is the website that is one I see everyday. The screen shot below shows it is on the yahoo homepage. Every day, Every day, Every day Every day. these ILLEGAL ads, even after my DAILY feedback, shows up on my yahoo. Every day, Every day, Every day Every day. Yahoo thanks me for my feedback and then lies and says, "We care(BULL) and are trying to fix it. Worse customer service than cable companies. Yahoo doesn't care. Perhaps the magazines/actors ILLEGALLY used in these ads should be made aware. Wonder how many lawsuits Yahoo will face. https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/69ed09d6-85e7-4d14-9542-2d25585547f1.png

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Survey

Your pop-up survey is broken. The "yes" to take the survey doesn't work. Only the "no thanks" button works. As somebody who relies on surveys for some aspects of my job, I have to wonder if anybody at Yahoo is going "why aren't we getting survey results"....well, your button to take the survey doesn't work. DRIVING ME NUTS!! take it down pls.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be careful of advertisement thumbnails

I was viewing Yahoo at work, scrolling through the articles. While looking, I came across an advertisement from Ninja Journalism about Woodstock featuring a thumbnail that contained a topless woman. Please be careful what you have on here, otherwise I will have to find another news source.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cannot log in to my existing account: Error message says "Sorry, we don't recognize this email." No support pages permit me to escalate.

Since I cannot escalate, I cannot alert you to the details of the account that are unrecognizable for internal review. Please contact me for additional information. Thank you!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Turn off Adblocker? NO WAY!!!

I will NOT turn off my Adblocker to view any story that is posted on Yahoo!!! I am also sick and tired of having to click through tens of pages--just to read an article that only contain one or two paragraphs!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Account

I can’t sign int my old account and that’s where everything goes! I made up this one which looks like a waste of time! I would really like my old account back! No I don’t have the number that attached to the account anymore! And obviously you guys don’t use the security feature anymore!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can I report to Yahoo someone identifying there company huh?

Better start giving your support E-Mail Address. As someone is using your name for there business. What the heck is wrong with you guys. Can't even contact you to let you know something is going on in your business???? That or get a 1-800 number. No wonder Yahoo is going still down the toilet.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Screen the ads to make sure they a ethical..........

https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk?bv=1.0.0&es=C9mVTAQGIS9ctuCjqEm48rCuS_dzUsdoJp68CY9L.cyw72qPE9R0w8KCGutPPWpmz2jtWHIjrqGWYNBTJyJaqYdRMReON0Uz6c7mZkFu8ZePU47bUURMTAm5Qf5aTa1ynHgjMuLbfDOd1Xxz56ocIVYScC_yMk0sHfEBabbwSlr3ChVpHMbGWOgZIQaimGqmEhUmOagyTIC4nl3lOkIK_XfFR4DkvA27flWvxRcLF1cquOGCJ1XPI8kgUe2KFMkR0K7IZ0Gt3vbrBJC2TyUr9F1DjIc5ENQAGGR5Eln9CRA3Ge34f_QvypBTlyN9N0yhuRGPsQJv3b38id.WI72CeI0wEFzptyErmbVm3pzr9TNpwrq0bVBwVxc9RQ76wEu_Of5abTIYyxv43H0jRHk6fvsvJDmSKUGSxGbMtooueBoxZHYOKt06LMYFqGXpBs8ylnCNI3GSoBxsl...hfbuQVzN_Oz4KOCvKz1.qafXKRprpV3LaGhu4662VtbDjVni.UqyatLu0TOuCiujqHs0krUB67MZHJWZ9O.S4hVOk.cqv27LWoFRjcMJPX88Oi7exvr9PY3_3B1Wm8.hCBVwVw0SErEO2BugYx8gI.0oPKuYNdD5GiumDT8.Hts3ZHuihTkIqcO9V2kFh6jrVg--&ap=pp%3Dm%2Cpi%3D1%2Cst%3Dc%2Csi%3D0%2Csa%3D47876233

This ad is unethical, immoral, and irresponsible. Please take the time to review it and remove it and any like it.

I was scrolling through the articles on the homepage. And saw this ad disguised as a public safety alert. Obviously this ad uses the location of the user's computer to make the article about the town the user is in.

I am a police officer in my town. So, when I saw a news article claiming that my department issued a public safety alert I was surprised. This article is an outright lie. It gives supposed accounts from…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You need better contact methods

I received an email saying I initiated the process for my account to be shut down, which I did not. When I try to go through the lengthy process of contacting this company, it keeps cycling me through the same things and I never end up with what I need. Which is an answer on whether this was a fake email or not. Super unhappy with the "contact us" option, honestly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ad block

Stop putting articles that insist you turn off ad block. I refuse to open them if they ask that. You are getting closer and closer to me not even using this page. Do you want that with all your fake news ad pages? Now there's the real fake news for ya! It's time to rethink this page Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. log in problem

i am sorry dear yahoo , but i don’t comfortable with ur way of log in . you asked for verification code from my verified email , but when i log into verified email it also ask for verification code from another verified email !!!! so how can i got my verification code when i can’t even log into my verified email ????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Looks like you guys are going to do absolutely nothing about the "internet security alert" garbage that's infected your site.

So I'll be going elsewhere for my news (such as it is) and my searching. I've also noticed three articles critical of Yahoo have disappeared in the time that it's taken me to write this. So I really think it's time for me to change up what I use. You guys used to be decent, but thanks to the malware ads, no more.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Messed UP!

I have clicked on several Yahoo articles and tried to read them and I get a red "Virus Alert" covering the whole page. It has been like this for weeks! Somebody wake up!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base