Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6444 results found

1. HOW COULD YOU HAVE NO NEWS ABOUT 9/11 UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!

on 9/11 you have NOTY ONE STORY OR COVERAGE ABOUT 9/11 ? Really..... time to switch to GOOGLE !!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fraudulent advertisments

There are sites advertising on your home page that are fraudulent.
    Efeles, Onshop and Ofovv are advertising five Liberty silver dollars for $9.97 for on or $47. for five. When you place your order, for five, your receipt shows only one coin. Definitely fraud.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Comments

Please put back the comments. If someone doesn't want to see them, why not have a button at the top of Yahoo News that simply says "block comments" for those readers who are offended by them!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Comment Section

Bring the comment section back. What are you afraid of?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo post all these ****** stories that are full of bull and we can't respond......

Try putting true stories and maybe showing a little support for POTUS not the thugs and criminals that you currently support! I hate to even see some of the lies and junk news you put on....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. it is 9/11 today and all you have is Politics???? Really. That is so wrong in so many ways.

Quit supporting criminals. News and sports. This is rediculous. One of the biggest days of America and that is all you HAVE. REALLY......

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So I guess you have forgotten about 9/11??? no articles? guess because it isn't about thugs

So you will glorify the anniversary of the death of a thug and criminal but not a single thing on 9/11?? what the **** is wrong with you?? Tired of seeing criminal ******** thugs being glorified but you are silent on the anniversary of 9/11. Yahoo is awful.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not one thing about 9/11... great job Yahoo

Really no excuse for this, guess Yahoo forgot

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SHOW THE TOWERES! WHAT A FRIGIN DISGRACE... NOT A MENTION IN YOUR HEADLINES!

What Yahoo should do. SHOW THE TOWERES! WHAT A FRIGIN DISGRACE... NOT A MENTION IN YOUR HEADLINES!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 9/11

You make NO mention of todays remembrances for our victimes of that horrible day...WHY???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Update your Kathy Gray Opinion article

update your Kathy Gray article to reflect accurate & up to date info otherwise don't post it. The opinion that she was removed cause of masks is not true. She was removed because as a "journalist" she failed by : 1- not promptly getting her application in to the whitehouse to be vetted & approved to be in that role
    2- was not in the segregated area that "journalists" are supposed to be located
    3- as a "journalist" taking unapproved images of the security and publishing those images.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Comment Section

Please bring back the comment section. Without it, Yahoo News is not worthy of visiting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo is doing everything in their power to disparage the President. . .NOT WORKING

I want the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffpost) to know that the American people are on to their attempts to sway the election with all of your leftist lies and disinformation. When Trump is reelected there will be a reckoning. . .the liberal media will pay for the hate they have spewed over the last 4 years. It is media organizations such as you that have caused all the problems in this country. Be prepared for the American people to call for accountability of the press both fiscally and criminally!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You should cease and desist allowing these Chinese sites promotion for US Liberty Silver Dollars which are fakes or called knock off's Bad

It is illegal to promote or sell coins of no value for a price that misleads the public The Melt value of Silver alone is near $30 an ounce to have multiple advertisements for Lady Liberty Silver 1 ounce coins for $9.99 is a scam that you are allowing on Yahoo home page

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Removal of political stories on my main page

I've been using Yahoo! for email since the late '90s. For whatever reason, I've decided to support this company for a long time. But lately, I see nothing but nonstop political stories on my main page. There absolutely needs to be a feature to remove stories or topics that I do not care about. I'd be more open to political stories if your website actually posted objective stories from both political sides, but the company is clearly pushing an obvious bias that is becoming more and more agitating. I don't care about politics. I don't care about your company's politics.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Biggest news on the planet: Trump knew the seriousness of COVID-19 in February and did nothing to warn the American people!

The timeline is clear: According to a recording made with Trump's knowledge, Trump admits COVID-19 is carried in the air and is very serious, yet he purposely downplayed the danger so the stock market wouldn't panic. Since the February and April 2020 recordings, Trump has said the virus is a "hoax", is "like the flu," and will magically "disappear." Meanwhile, 200,000 Americans have died, and many more will have lifetime health issues. But the stock market is very healthy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please remove the racist link to BLM. It is disgusting.

Please remove the racist link to BLM. It is disgusting. Only liberals judge people by their skin color to divide us. the rest of us judge people by there character. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why is commenting still turned off, after over a month of "temporary" disabling?

You've turned yourself from a forum of ideas as just another media outlet. It's clear you don't have a strategy to do whatever it is you intend besides just shutting the voice of your users down. It's a sad ending, but its the one you chose. Domage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo Customer Support SUCKS!!

I have a friend who cannot log into her email account. She knows her user ID, but can't remember her password. I tried to help her by logging into the recover password, where it asks for a phone or email. The phone number listed is her old number and she can't remember her recovery email. I have tried finding a toll free number but the only one that I can find is for the paid help. She doesn't want to pay the 5 bucks to get something that will take a second for a REAL FREE person to do. If…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base