Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP SPYING ON THE PUBLIC!!

Yahoo stop stealing and selling peoples personal information you communist ***'s

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop making stuff hard - It you used to be easy to find movies and showtimes and now you have hidden it completely.

Why do you take something simple like a direct link to Movies and Showtimes which is used frequently by almost everyone and completely hide it? Yahoo has become a political mouthpiece and no longer a functional search engine that is easy to manipulate! Very sad what it has become! I can't even find it with a direct search on your site! When you fail to be useful - you will soon disappear!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why have you made it so difficult to track and follow”my comments “? It used to be so simple!

It should be easy to track and follow”my comments “as it previously had been,until the site was revised with a short sighted design!!
    Please restore this feature!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In you lifestyle section, why are all the horoscope imagaes of women?

In you lifestyle section, why are all the horoscope images of women?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. remove the notify me from the bell notifications

remove the notify me from the bell notifications

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. you should do some kind of pole, im wondering how maney of our kids have to die befor they put medal deticters at our schools "raise my taxe

run a pole A VOTE see how many people are willing to have our taxes raised tom save our kids from guns at school raise mine id pay what ever it took to save our kids from this metal det. at schools , " how maney kids and hard working teachers have to die befor somwething is done

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Home Page

I miss the Home page scrolling feature for the news. Not sure whay that was removed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Website Header when sign-in

When you sign in to yahoo mail, the header-line is messed up for login.yahoo.com
    Line 'Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only: child-src 'self' lists your typical yahoo websites but then "https://www.google.com" about 40 times... you need to fix this... why is that even there?

Method: GET

Host: login.yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Refreshing is not refreshing!

Please quit refreshing the page back to the Yahoo main page, which is causing me to not be able to finish the article I am reading.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have Deled & Closed my Accounts with Yahoo because of their Constant Popups & Permission of their New Policies. am done & finished w/you!

I have Deleted & Closed my Accounts with Yahoo because of their Constant Popups & Permission of their New Policies. am done & finished w/you!
    Yahoo.com is old and needs to be put down! PERMANENTLY!
    YAHOO IS TOTALLY FUBAR ! (LOOK IT UP)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Preventing posts

Why are you preventing me from
    posting my ideas? Are you people racist white devils? OF COURSE YOU ARE!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Your security is a pain in the rear--after waiting 10-15 minutes for a key sent to my other email, I got 5 keys an hour later.

Lighten up on security--Your security is a pain in the rear--after waiting 10-15 minutes for a key sent to my other email, I got 5 keys an hour later.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. After being a Yahoo member for over 23 years...

After being a Yahoo member for over 23 years I must say that I now find absolutely NOTHING useful on Yahoo. I can't imagine how you will stay in business much longer

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. SPAM

The SPAM is atrocious lately, fix it !!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Good idea. Three to 4 of the same story just rewritten each time by inexperienced writers. I am out of Yahoo and on to BBC!

Don't know who is in charge of Yahoo. Must be the same inexperienced writers who think people are interested in reading the SAME **** on the same page umpteen times. I am heading to bbc from now on. ********* Yahoo!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. downtown Santa Cruz

Why is the Miami Herald downtown Santa Cruz California, and other states? Don't California have there own news services close to hand.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fix your us.mail certificate. I can see the stupid news feed that I don't want or need & peek at mail only on that page

update your certificates before they expire - what a concept. And this page log in needs work. could barely read it it was so unformatted

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base